Pages:
Author

Topic: Union Bank maglalabas ng sariling"Stable Coin" - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Meron ng existing at active thread about Union bank Stable Coin.

[NEWS] Union Bank To Launch Peso Stable Coin (UPHP)
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

There are still banks who are very optimistic about cryptocurrency. One of those is the Union Bank of the Philippines. Before, they launched  ATM machines which indicates that they are supporting bitcoin and  can possibly step forward about mass adoption. This creates positive impact about blockchain technology.

Aside from that, Union Bank confirms that they will now releasing their own "Stable Coin".. They want to minimize the volatility which bitcoin and other coins are giving, that is why they have decided to make a stable coin. Take note that they are now have a permit from BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) which approves virtual currency exchanges and other money/financial issues.

This is an overview of their stable coin:

Project i2i—or island-to-island, institution-to-institution, and individual-to-individual—is UnionBank’s clearing system that connects rural banks through blockchain technology

This somehow excites me, I know there are a lot of stable coin now in the crypto market. But knowing our prestigous Bank (Union Bank) is launching this kind of crypto stable coin makes me realized that mass adoption is really near to achieved especially in our country.

This is the link if you want to further read the news.

From the start Union bank really a supporter of crpytocurrency, from cash in and cash out option talagang nandyan sila hindi nagtagal eto na ang kanilang plano para lalo pang maipakilala ang crpytocurrency industry sa banking industry.
Activity: 132
Merit: 7

By JON VIKTOR D. CABUENAS, GMA News
The Union Bank of the Philippines is scheduled to roll out its stablecoin service in the coming weeks, a top official of the company said Wednesday.

“I’m talking weeks ... several weeks,” UnionBank president and CEO Edwin Bautista told GMA News Online

ang bilis nila anong exchange kaya nila i lilist yung coin nila mukhang pwede to maging alternate sa coins ph from crypto exchange to your bank account agad wow  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Ang galing din ng ginawa ng Unionbank sa mga pakulo nila. Parang gusto ko mag open ng bank account sakanila dahil dun. Ang alam ko ang minimum ata na balance is 100K? Malaki din pala talaga.

Sa stable coin na ilalabas nila, buti naman na napili nila gawin 'to and kaya na i-peer to peer transactions. I just don't know if you are going to still be in control with that wallet in their service. Mainly, ang described use of the stable coin is to minimize the volatility sabi dun sa article. So the usage of it could be the same as how you use the BTC? Hopefully, at sana mas mabilis haha.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

There are still banks who are very optimistic about cryptocurrency. One of those is the Union Bank of the Philippines. Before, they launched  ATM machines which indicates that they are supporting bitcoin and  can possibly step forward about mass adoption. This creates positive impact about blockchain technology.

Aside from that, Union Bank confirms that they will now releasing their own "Stable Coin".. They want to minimize the volatility which bitcoin and other coins are giving, that is why they have decided to make a stable coin. Take note that they are now have a permit from BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) which approves virtual currency exchanges and other money/financial issues.

This is an overview of their stable coin:

Project i2i—or island-to-island, institution-to-institution, and individual-to-individual—is UnionBank’s clearing system that connects rural banks through blockchain technology

This somehow excites me, I know there are a lot of stable coin now in the crypto market. But knowing our prestigous Bank (Union Bank) is launching this kind of crypto stable coin makes me realized that mass adoption is really near to achieved especially in our country.

This is the link if you want to further read the news.
Pages:
Jump to: