Pages:
Author

Topic: unique ICO in March of April 2018? - page 3. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 28, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
BaaSid is one of the biggest and most exciting projects to be launched in April 2018. BaaSid stands for “Blockchain as a Service for ID.” Their platform aims to revolutionize the way that data is stored and protected online.

Currently, every major data hosting and protection service utilizes a centralized database. Centralized hubs of information are outdated and prone to hacking, overflooding, and other disruptive events. This can become a problem for corporations like Facebook and Google where millions of users upload their sensitive information online.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
Pooltrade

https://pooltrade.io

Pooltrade is a Decentralized ICO Pooling Community where members pool their funds together in order to invest in new Initial Coin Offerings.

Pre-ICO on April 6th Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 28, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
These days it is not easy to determine good ICOs, but with Team, White paper and roadmap you can sense an ICO that may be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
March 28, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
look for truegames,it sounds like Edgless But they already have working games plus their team and advisors are amazing . Also check my signature , this project is going to Be huge But first do your own research .
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 01:58:52 AM
I would choose BETEX-Powered by Ethereum smart contracts, Betex brings indisputable transparency, fair conduct, and audible results to the binary options trading.
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other!
Lendingblock- The first cross-chain lending platform for the crypto economy!
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
crypto has a very important place in the world of money ico. The most sensible investment form of the market. It is important for the month of April 2018 ico faceter and stream. I think it can be evaluated
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and follow all the steps. Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Join now or cry later. Anyway, it’s absolutely free! https://marineco.in Marinecoin is rising soon!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
In my opinion, one of the most unique and bright ICO projects in March and April 2018 is the EQUI project. The uniqueness of this project is that it
provides an opportunity to participate in venture investment to any person. The investment will be carried out on a blocking platform,
75% of the profit will be distributed among investors.
Activity: 59
March 26, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
The best ICO RAWG in April
Activity: 74
March 26, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
BitGuild gaming based ico and photochain photography based ICO they both have strong team leading the project and ideas are realistic as well

So for me this tow ICO s are unique.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
I think Abyss is the unique ICO since it is the first DAICO, also this ICO has pass the regulation from USA, which means USA citizens can join in with only a little limitation. Now the KYC is ongoing, do not miss it.
Activity: 68
March 24, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
To my regret I hardly saw the unique ICO in 17-18. Most projects just under the noise want to raise money with investors.
Activity: 24
March 24, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-directhome-successful-and-profitable-business-plans-to-go-global-3167842

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 05:05:26 AM
For me one of the promising ICO for 2018 is Effect.AI
As it decentralized the Artificial Intelligence as AI is the technology of future in which top companies are now spending for research and development of AI.