Pages:
Author

Topic: Uniswap - page 8. (Read 1380 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 30, 2020, 09:28:26 AM
This gas craze going on with decentralized exchanges are crazy, this is why I still prefer to trade on tier 1 centralized exchange. FOMOS and hype will be gone soon, I just hope this gas fees being charged by dex will be lessen its a big turn off.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 30, 2020, 08:56:06 AM
High fees are bad for traders/investors in my opinion, it's just like you need to have a minimum balance just to be able to withdraw and get at least a decent profits.

However, I would also like to stress that high transaction fees are an indication of the bullishness of the market and liquidity, similar to what we have seen during the last all time high, specially on bitcoin. And if the fee is lower, everyone can spam the hell out of that network, causing it a slowdown. So there's a lot of pros and cons, its really up to us on how to weight everything on our favour.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
August 30, 2020, 08:49:44 AM
To see clearly, check this out:

https://cryptofees.info/

Uniswap v1 and v2 alone surpasses bitcoin, so obviously the hype is still very up in the air and I don't that fees are going to be lower. In fact, as the bubble grows, we might see it balloon to insane numbers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 30, 2020, 08:36:45 AM
did you guys try trading on it? i heard fees are insane. how much gas i pay for lets say 100$?
im fomo with bunch of shitcoins there as they grow insanely, i wanna catch some profit there before coins dump...
yes i did, few days ago i am buying YMPL token worth of 0,17 ethereum but its fee around $10.its really insane for me why ethereum gas fee could skyrocketing like this. i am calculated if i am buy and sell its gas fee with doubled and really hard to achieved high profits now. i am thinking twice to trade in uniswap beside fee reason , there are alot fake token there.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 30, 2020, 07:54:46 AM
im not trade on any dex exchange because of high ethereum fee, currently the gwei price is almost hitting 130, 1 transactions on uniswap will cost you about 5$ maybe or more because of Dex are consume much gas limit than normal transactions we do on transfer, also there is 2 transactions you need to deploy on uniswap that cost you much money to trade, currently im avoid to trade any DEX exchange until the gas price is down below 10 gwei per transactions, well if you are whale that having much capital do to short profits, i think its okay now before the gas rise to 300 gwei like before.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 30, 2020, 04:30:55 AM
did you guys try trading on it? i heard fees are insane. how much gas i pay for lets say 100$?
im fomo with bunch of shitcoins there as they grow insanely, i wanna catch some profit there before coins dump...
Pages:
Jump to: