Pages:
Author

Topic: Uniswap Listings - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 15, 2020, 06:30:48 PM
Yeah i have seen many people making big load of money out of trustswap in quick time. I really like and appreciate your idea of posting about quality projects here so that everyone can benefit from the bull run but personally i do not know about many projects so i would like to hear about such high quality projects as well, the only project i know that is in pre-sale and has confirmed listing in uniswap is payaccept.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
August 15, 2020, 05:51:02 PM
If you don't know about it yet I will tell you now, people are changing their lives every day by getting in early on Uniswap projects, literally have to buy within the first hour of launch and know about the project pre launch.

This is becoming a mania but there is still a lot of money to be made, I got in with a project called Trustswap (SWAP) at $0.03 and it's currently $0.73 and going strong. I've made 6 figures from this but I got lucky as I was randomly told about it in a Telegram group.

My point is if you hear about a project with a good team and whitepaper which is pre launch then post it in here, there is life changing money to be made right now let's help each other make it.

When a project is posted in here we will decide as a group if it's a legit solid project and then decide whether to go for it or not.

Let's go team, let's change our lives..
Pages:
Jump to: