Author

Topic: UNIVERSA - [BOUNTY][ICO][$450 000 REWARD] - FB, TW, SG, Subscription, Ref, Blog - page 150. (Read 59035 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Can you explain more about Meetup Campaign
About place , we need an exact place like Hotel or not ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Alexander Borodich is a good manager. you have to be there
I signed up for the signature campaign. I hope its OK. Greeting from western europe
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
Hi dev... i would like to join facebook bounty, i have more than 1500 friend but have no follower.. is that eligible or not? Thanks
Yes, you can

Thanks for your reply. Its great can be part of the project.
Activity: 672
Really great project you have got. I would like to join social campaign. But i have a question. When this bounty campaign will end exactly...?? If i join facebook and twitter campaign should i submit my work in this thread weekly or you check it manually...?? Waiting for your opinion sir.... Smiley

EDITED

End of the bounty at the end of the ICO

You shouldn't submit your work. Our team will check it

Yes, you should submit you work by posting links in this thread
Hi dev... i would like to join facebook bounty, i have more than 1500 friend but have no follower.. is that eligible or not? Thanks
Yes, you can
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Really great project you have got. I would like to join social campaign. But i have a question. When this bounty campaign will end exactly...?? If i join facebook and twitter campaign should i submit my work in this thread weekly or you check it manually...?? Waiting for your opinion sir.... Smiley
Activity: 280
where is a link universa address i m check at site no information wallet or their take smart contract by ether or waves

There is no wallet today. It will be ready later.

For Bounty you can use this part of URL when you are logged in universa.io

Activity: 487
Merit: 250
where is a link universa address i m check at site no information wallet or their take smart contract by ether or waves
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Just register for Signature Bounty and Facebook Bounty  Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello!

Joined to Facebook and Twitter bounty campaigns.

Two question:
1. How can i know, what I participate in bounty? Do you have a spreadsheets?
2. Do I need regularly post a report with links to my tweets/posts/retweets/reposts in this thread?
Activity: 490
What is the difference between UTN and mUTN?
Activity: 392
I think I already registered for the twitter bounty when it was on a main Ann thread. Is there a spreadsheet I can check or do I need to re-register?
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
For blog bounty program, it says that the blog should exist for at least 3 years. Does it really need to be so old? It's some pretty harsh requirement, don't you think? Max a year would do, imho
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserving indonesian translation if needed

I have filled the form, but how to get universa address?
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
just joined social media campaign, hope be a success, waiting update spreadsheet. thanks
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
When Will you do bounty program for Wechat?
Yes

We will add Wechat Campaign Requirements soon

It's very important, because we can't participate in Facebook, Twitter programs. Sad
When Will you do bounty program for Wechat?
Yes

We will add Wechat Campaign Requirements soon
Activity: 574
where the ANN thread ? Huh
Jump to: