Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIVERSA - [BOUNTY][ICO][$450 000 REWARD] - FB, TW, SG, Subscription, Ref, Blog - page 98. (Read 59035 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I registered to join facebook bounty campain but my user is not counted stake in spreadsheet . Please help me to check .
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
With participation in the campaign signatures, will I need to send a report on my written messages?

Good question which I am also interested to know but I dont think questions are answered here.. Even if they are, small posts get piled up by larger reports.
Activity: 378
Merit: 134
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
With participation in the campaign signatures, will I need to send a report on my written messages?
Is this thread only for posting your stats or also the questions related to campaign are also answered here?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.

1) what goes the number of stakes mean? I mean how can they be converted to the number of tokes?

2) Is there any lower limit for number of followers on social media accounts. Or one can just make new account and starts following?

Thanks in advance. By the way, project looks promising, I may also invest at some stage.
Activity: 70
Good luck to me! I registered in Facebook-bounty!
Activity: 462
Activity: 350
Hi, Dev! I got 4987 friends at Facebook  - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005164175662.
Why are you counting me 1.5 stakes per post/repost?
Pages:
Jump to: