Pages:
Author

Topic: University Teams Choose Between Bitcoin and Ethereum - page 2. (Read 1248 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
This is an excellent move and it's interesting cause this shall bring Bitcoin more popularity and will help quell all the confusion that are associated with it. I hope they have taken Bitcoin for investment it's a win win for the Bitcoin guys. My money would be on Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Those students who decided to invest in Ethereum are in for a rude awakening. The platform is broken to begin with and Vitalik Buterin could either be scamming himself by believing that Ethereum scale and that it will be a game changer or he is really scamming everyone because he knows deep down that what he created is a dud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow it's really awesome news for me because I am ductal asset lover and in world something is going on which will definitely bring a digital revolution in the coming days.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
San Francisco-based Kraken, partnering with The Economist, initiated an interesting case study with university MBA groups from around the globe. The teams from multiple universities were asked to submit investment proposals for bitcoin or ether for a chance to win $10,000.

Based on a five-year investment cycle, the groups were asked what would they do if they had $1 million USD to invest in either bitcoin, ether or both. The proposals describe how much the MBAs would invest in each and why they would choose a particular direction. Kraken founder and CEO Jesse Powell said is firm is providing this learning environment for people to get a better grasp of digital assets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/university-choose-bitcoin-ethereum/
Pages:
Jump to: