Pages:
Author

Topic: Unknown fact our profitable colleagues won't tell us - page 4. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 166
That's what the profitable traders do, no one has a crystal balls,  everyone do experience some losses, but if you can win 50% of your trades while trading only 1:3 risk reward ratio then I bet you, brother you are definitely smiling too the bank .

it's not by taking multiple trades, it's about the quality of the trades that makes the difference.

You can’t make it so big in trading if you only relent on the 1:3 risk ratio for a very long time. More experienced and technical traders take higher risks than that because of the reward that comes with it and how big they will make it when they increase the risk ratio. I am not going against your logic, but it is mostly suitable for beginners and inexperienced traders that are still yet to know the difference between good and bad trades. If you can tell a good trade, you won’t have a second thought on whether to increase the reward ratio or leave it in that manner when you want to make lots of profit.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517

it's not by taking multiple trades, it's about the quality of the trades that makes the difference.
After all, we are the makers of our trading journey, we can't rely on others or think that they would help us. That is why we don't assume that even successful traders will tell their strategies ( or secrets) we make it the same. I say no because as you have said, it depends on the quality of our trade and the way we respond to the market changes. Perhaps, we can gain success by our way of trading, our strategies, and of course, our pursuit of our goal. Because no matter how many mentors will accompany and teach us, it is different when we are trading alone.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Honestly quality over quantity is the way out of becoming a successful trader that is why some skillful traders adopted a minimum trading chart of 4 hours timeframe or daily time frame they did some trading analysis in a short time and entered or trade 2 or 3 quality trades or trading setup that conform with their trading strategy thus by entering a high quality trade that has a big reward to small risk ratio, this is very common in forex trading, losses are inevitable yet a skillful and experience trader with a very good trading strategy would always be profitable in the long run, however getting to that big stage as a trader requires a thorough learning, research and backtesting of chart.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
There are so many things we can learn as a trader for us to gain big experience in the market.Tradimg is more of learning and adjusting trade for a better future profits that keep using the old strategy continually. Trading is just like gambling whether we might be fortunate to win today and tomorrow we lose again. Trading is technical and difficult more what we don't know. For us to keep making profits from the market, then we need to keep working and checking our profitable traders to know how they were able to keep making consistent profits from the market.
That’s true, we will never stop learning in trading because the market moves faster than we think and we know the risk will always be there and we have to adjust accordingly. There are traders who work tirelessly just to master their strategy and I believe that’s the sacrifices that we should take first before trading big money. If you are also struggling in your trades, don’t worry its normal what you can do along the way is to learn and be more cautious.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In trading no matter how skilled a trader is, he will most times lose some of his trades because no one has a crystal balls.
You nailed it here. Even an experience trader will at some points have bad trades. What matters the most is their risk management strategy. The balance between the risk reward ratio and the win rate should also never be ignored. A trader can have a very high risk reward ratio yet the win rate is shitty, or could have a very good win rate, yet the risk reward ratio is not good enough. In this case, he will just be giving the exchange lots of trading fees while the equity in the account just keeps going down.

I can agree that what really matters in this case when trading is an individual risk management strategy, because despite how you make your analysis, it can still go against your strategy. To an extent I still liken trading to gambling, because all the best efforts can yield you nothing, while minimal analysis can be profitable. I agree with OP that no one has a crystal ball to determine how trades will really go at the end of the day, so every trader will have to find a risk management strategy that suits them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
There are so many things we can learn as a trader for us to gain big experience in the market.Tradimg is more of learning and adjusting trade for a better future profits that keep using the old strategy continually. Trading is just like gambling whether we might be fortunate to win today and tomorrow we lose again. Trading is technical and difficult more what we don't know. For us to keep making profits from the market, then we need to keep working and checking our profitable traders to know how they were able to keep making consistent profits from the market.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
airbet.io
-snip-
It's not easy when you first start implementing it, but it won't feel difficult if you are consistently willing to do it every time a trade is made.
As is a well-known sentence, a burden will feel lighter if it becomes a habit.
The psychological aspect of trading is like oil in a car, not fuel.
yes, this will be a good habit, which will have a positive impact on the trade made.
Psychology in trading provides a dynamic in every step taken.

Psychology is like lubricating oil in an engine that will lubricate everything so that the work of the engine is not too heavy and will be faster,
this is called good acceleration.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
Because the final outcome of a trade will be determined by your decisions that will involve psychology.
It's heading. Psychology is the most important aspect in trading execution.

It's not easy, but if you get used to it, everything will go well.
I was always afraid of the decline at the beginning and too frantic to sell, even though the price target had not been reached.
When the analysis is mastered, you only need to see how the market will move and there is no need to panic too much.
It's not easy when you first start implementing it, but it won't feel difficult if you are consistently willing to do it every time a trade is made.
As is a well-known sentence, a burden will feel lighter if it becomes a habit.
The psychological aspect of trading is like oil in a car, not fuel.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
That is true, continues learning will edify our trading capability. And if there is no mistake in the trading there will be no correction. Mistakes are unavailable and there must occur for one to learn. A good trader must learn from his mistakes. Risk takers are profit makers at the end of they are persistent with the trading. There are some days they would not make any profit but the others they will win good. Trading is like gambling but trading is much more better than gambling.

Though I can't say there is no perfect traders in the trading but perfect traders also make mistake. So practice make one always perfect.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

In trading no matter how skilled a trader is, he will most times lose some of his trades because no one has a crystal balls.

In that case, stop calling ourselves as a skilled trader. We don't need to have a crystal ball to see what will happen next, only we need assumptions/predictions which is why we have TA. And aside from that, a trader should never doubt themselves but rather choose to be courageous.

If we see some trader become successful, we have to say that they are gifted because even asking and following their strategies and way of trading, still the results are different. WHY? It is because we differ in making a decision and emotions dealing.
legendary
airbet.io
-snip-
Psychological aspects such as patience and not taking risks are too difficult to achieve, such as forcing yourself to do more than your financial capabilities.
So this takes practice so that psychology is not too affected when starting a trade.
Because the final outcome of a trade will be determined by your decisions that will involve psychology.

It's not easy, but if you get used to it, everything will go well.
I was always afraid of the decline at the beginning and too frantic to sell, even though the price target had not been reached.
When the analysis is mastered, you only need to see how the market will move and there is no need to panic too much.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
In other to be a very good and Skill traders we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.

What makes them stands out and make them profitable is the risk to reward ratio, yes I mean 1:3 risk reward ratio.
Like example, you are willing to risk 10usdt to make 30usdt, if it goes your way, you make 20usdt more.

When you take only such trades, even though you lose 60% of your trades, you will still be profitable.
Though most people have the ability to win 80% of there trades because of how skilled they are.
It's very important that you take only trades that makes the good days to count,  don't take any trades that wouldn't give you the minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio.
That's what the profitable traders do, no one has a crystal balls,  everyone do experience some losses, but if you can win 50% of your trades while trading only 1:3 risk reward ratio then I bet you, brother you are definitely smiling too the bank .

All matters with risks management because not all would really be that mindful about into these things into the time that they would really be dealing up with trading. Your initial thoughts would really be pertaining about on how to make money on easiest way as possible on which they would really be having those thoughts that buying low and selling high kind of principle would really be just that easy or something that  you could really be able to deal off with without even trying out to realize or thinking up on realistically on how things should really be done and should be treat up. Being that confident wont really be that bad but that confidence would be shattered along the way on the time that you would really be experiencing those losses on which i can say that it is really that inevitable. Skills can be obtain through continuous engagement and this wont really be just that short time but rather a longer one.

It isnt really that people wont be telling their methods or ways because it is really that eventually can be learned up along the way. You are the ones who would really be finding on what kind of trading method
or ways you would really be seeing that it would really be effective for you. There's no such thing about holy grail or what because everything would really be just that depending
on how well you would really be handling yourself into this market.
Describing trading in theory does seem easy and even anyone can understand it with just one study.
But what is difficult is when doing trading practices using the theory that has been learned.

Trading is not only fixated on the analysis carried out, but psychology will also be influential.
So even though the theory or strategy used is the same, the results will be different.
Simply put, yes. It's too easy to explain but it's very practical and in my opinion that has been felt by traders in general.
Once you are right. It is not enough to rely on technical analysis in trading, but the psychological aspect is very influential in smoothing out all technical analysis practices and other trading strategies that are prepared.
Psychological aspects such as patience and not taking risks are too difficult to achieve, such as forcing yourself to do more than your financial capabilities.
legendary
airbet.io
Trading technicals in theory feel very easy to explain here. For us, this theory is very common to read because before you discuss it here, many other people have shared theories that they think need to be used in trading.
The profits obtained by traders are different and not all traders earn as high an income as you have shown in your example. I still admit that there are traders who have succeeded in making a profit with the trading patterns they use. The question from your narrative is, can we be sure that each of us will be successful if we apply this pattern.
I think the answer is varied because trading is not as easy to do as one might think.
Describing trading in theory does seem easy and even anyone can understand it with just one study.
But what is difficult is when doing trading practices using the theory that has been learned.

Trading is not only fixated on the analysis carried out, but psychology will also be influential.
So even though the theory or strategy used is the same, the results will be different.

Applying the pattern or strategy as described, there will be no guarantee that it will give the same results.
Since every trader has a different level of psychology and strategies cannot be fully applied, there will definitely be differences.
In other to be a very good and Skill traders we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.
That seems right.

What makes them stands out and make them profitable is the risk to reward ratio, yes I mean 1:3 risk reward ratio.
Like example, you are willing to risk 10usdt to make 30usdt, if it goes your way, you make 20usdt more.

When you take only such trades, even though you lose 60% of your trades, you will still be profitable.
Though most people have the ability to win 80% of there trades because of how skilled they are.
It's very important that you take only trades that makes the good days to count,  don't take any trades that wouldn't give you the minimum 1:3 risk reward ratio.
That's why you need to learn and don't stop learning every day from the experiences you've had.

Trading technicals in theory feel very easy to explain here. For us, this theory is very common to read because before you discuss it here, many other people have shared theories that they think need to be used in trading.
The profits obtained by traders are different and not all traders earn as high an income as you have shown in your example. I still admit that there are traders who have succeeded in making a profit with the trading patterns they use. The question from your narrative is, can we be sure that each of us will be successful if we apply this pattern.
I think the answer is varied because trading is not as easy to do as one might think.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Risk reward ratio would really be that relevant on the time that you would really be dealing up with trading or any investment out there on which it is really that something that you do really need to do when you do deal up into this market. Somehow i do agree with that when it comes on using up that 1:3 kind of ration then 60% winning chance will be common sense that you are really that indeed doing well or something that do really make our profits. If you dont find yourself to be that profitable in the first place then you would eventually notice that basing up on the capital that you do have. It would be that too impossible that you wont really be able to see whether you are making up some progress or not.

Skills and knowledge would really be that depending on someones capacity or capability since not everyone would really be having on the same level when it comes to this matter.
Results would really vary or would really be that depending on how well you do make out trades. It is really indeed a competition in between buyers and sellers on which if you do find out
yourself to be having those skills and a little bit mix of luck then you could really be having that advantage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.

I only believe what you said here, and I don't care about the other things you said. As traders here in the crypto business industry, we should never stop learning trading. Even if we say that we already know something more here,.

Instead, let's continue learning crypto trading. There's really no reason for us to stop, because continuing to discover knowledge here will give us a better state in the future and also give us a good profit in the end.

Inasmuch as am trying to recap the information the OP is trying to pass, I also align to the part he said we shouldn't stop learning to enhance our trading ability, though trading can sometimes be very complex considering the fluctuations of prices of assets in the market but there is still need to have a thorough study of how the system works before trading as it will help not to incur so many losses.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

we should not stop learning to enhance our trading ability.

I only believe what you said here, and I don't care about the other things you said. As traders here in the crypto business industry, we should never stop learning trading. Even if we say that we already know something more here,.

Instead, let's continue learning crypto trading. There's really no reason for us to stop, because continuing to discover knowledge here will give us a better state in the future and also give us a good profit in the end.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Topic: Unknown fact our profitable colleagues won't tell us

? ? ?

What kind of BuzzFeed-like title is this?

I lol'ed, thanks for good laugh.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
We lose to gain experience and lesson taught. Losses and wins get activated in the system on a daily basis, and they apply to all categories. Skilled traders generate tremendous losses in the system, but they always fight to recover with significant profits. There constitute significant ambitions to achieve in each season, and there are several opportunities to capitalize on with the goal to become one of the main indicators. Trading does not seem to acknowledge anyone in the sector, whether they are novice or experienced traders.
Pages:
Jump to: