Pages:
Author

Topic: Unless the prime suspect is caught, everyone is a suspect. - page 3. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 32
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The title of this topic is a statement the police in my country frequently like to use while investigating some crime cases. If our crypto enthusiast also implies that same slogan in their crypto journey, it will be difficult to fall victim to every online scam. We must know that privacy and security are very important aspects of the crypto community. Key states that I think we should apply such a slogan to are:

1: Anyone asking you to invest and earn a huge profit is a suspect until proven to be a legit investment (stay away from Ponzi schemes and stay safe).

2: Anyone asking for your private information is a suspect; never give out your private information.

3: Any site you are not familiar with is a suspect unless you are very sure it's the right website, so do not expose your information carelessly.

4: Any website asking you to connect your wallet is a suspect. Why must you connect your wallet? If you must connect a wallet, create a fresh wallet address and generate a new key. You can connect the empty wallet there.

5: Any random person you meet online and he or she is telling you about investment is a suspect unless proven trustworthy.

6. Last but not least, any random person you meet on the internet is a suspect. Trade cautiously.

I will make a note: P.S. Be very conscious, stay alert, and learn to ask questions, make research and make every necessary inquiry before taking action. Before using any platform you were introduced to, do research about that new platform. Seek to know how reputable a platform is before engaging with it.

Stay private both on the internet and offline. If you think you can trust people offline because you know them, kindly remember that you only know those people facially; you don't know what's going on in their heads about you.
Pages:
Jump to: