Pages:
Author

Topic: Unlimited Google Ads $350 Threshold Free Spending Limit Account Available - page 3. (Read 4074 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
LOL, 61 posts in this thread, 27 from the OP and every other post is from a newbie (over 30 of them) with between 1 and 5 posts posts saying how great he is. And what is even funnier is that the "newbies" who have between 2-6 posts all their other posts that I have looked at have been about this same guy.  My favorite "vouch" is this one:

By the grace of God bought this Tutorial,  Very Sincere person Smiley
Reply fast and delivered the Tutorial instant after Payment Smiley      

This seller Danny lance,  note all the same FAKE newbie people vouching in both threads:  http://archive.fo/adg60
Here is another  ALt of the same guy with the some of the same FAKE newbie people "vouching" for both ALTS:   http://archive.fo/CxnGs  (Seller:  arikochipin)

Sure sounds fishy.

Correct! Hes same person as arikochipin and the method is complete BS. Teaches how to make 5 usd budget accounts which is completely useless (every kid can do it).
copper member
Activity: 43
I got his thread in this forum , I was confused should I buy or not  Huh  At last I make my mind to buy his course  Smiley  He gave me a little discount also  Grin  I created 3 account by using his method and already two accounts got live  Kiss  He is helpful person and trusted also Smiley  I appreciate his service and also sorry for my long review  Tongue

Thank you very much
copper member
Sent hi in your skype, please send me payment link. I wanna send $150 for your course

Kindly Check
Activity: 1
Sent hi in your skype, please send me payment link. I wanna send $150 for your course
Activity: 2
I got his thread in this forum , I was confused should I buy or not  Huh  At last I make my mind to buy his course  Smiley  He gave me a little discount also  Grin  I created 3 account by using his method and already two accounts got live  Kiss  He is helpful person and trusted also Smiley  I appreciate his service and also sorry for my long review  Tongue
copper member
Can I get any discount for course ?

Sure ping me in Skype
Activity: 2
Can I get any discount for course ?
copper member
Have bought 2 accounts now, seller is kind enough to provide me two accounts instant after payment. I was impressed,  I will buy more from this guy soon.
Highly recommended

Thanks for your support
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
The user is a scammer, don't buy anything!

Read here for more information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54154448
copper member
Bought 1 account and made the campaign after 48 hours he added billing. Now my account getting clicks and impressions, its active now.
After all all credits goes this man

Let me know when you need more accounts Smiley
Activity: 1
Bought 1 account and made the campaign after 48 hours he added billing. Now my account getting clicks and impressions, its active now.
After all all credits goes this man
copper member
Honest seller, Instant delivery of the account after btc payment   

Thanks bro Smiley
copper member
My money campaign is live, thanks for support

Most welcome, let me know when need more Smiley
copper member