Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unlock all Streaming Video & Music Services (Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, etc...) ★ - page 2. (Read 20304 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is some Smart DNS, I guess?
Activity: 299
Merit: 256
Related to DNS service to change on modem/router or PC?
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I would like to know this as well.. Smiley

$20, feel free to message me if you are still interested.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I would like to know this as well.. Smiley
Will it work with any modem and router ?
You have netflix, hulu or whatever, but you cannot enjoy all the shows that are not available in your country? You probably tried all kinds of free vpn, proxies but as we all know they are mostly blocked by sites such as netflix, hulu etc...

I will teach you how to unlock all kinds of geo-locked services such as US Netflix shows without any kinds of vpn or proxies that unnecessarily change your IP for everything you do on the net and you wont have to pay a dime. Except for the method, of course Smiley.

If you are interested message me or post here.
OMG! I have been trying to find something like this. VPN's never work on unlocking TV shows and movies. Where I live, I get only a third of the shows on Netflix. I am definitely interested in this and hopefully it works. Can you send me a PM telling me how to do it?

Messaged you..! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You have netflix, hulu or whatever, but you cannot enjoy all the shows that are not available in your country? You probably tried all kinds of free vpn, proxies but as we all know they are mostly blocked by sites such as netflix, hulu etc...

I will teach you how to unlock all kinds of geo-locked services such as US Netflix shows without any kinds of vpn or proxies that unnecessarily change your IP for everything you do on the net and you wont have to pay a dime. Except for the method, of course Smiley.

If you are interested message me or post here.
OMG! I have been trying to find something like this. VPN's never work on unlocking TV shows and movies. Where I live, I get only a third of the shows on Netflix. I am definitely interested in this and hopefully it works. Can you send me a PM telling me how to do it?
are you adding static routes to the router?

no
does your method have any significant speed drop like a vpn does?
Will we be able to stream Hulu or any other USA based tv channel using your method?

Im located quite far away from US, and with an average internet speed I dont have problems. At least not with netflix.
could you do a Speedtest on Netflix before and after you apply your method? Please do the test on; Fast.com

How about other USA based streaming channels? Is that supported too as well? I'm interested if the results is positive.

This is what I get when I try to test

"* Could not reach our servers to perform the test. You may not be connected to the internet" But I can assure you the speed doesnt drop nowhere close to the vpns.

After doing some research
You can use it for well over 100 streaming video & music platforms - pretty much everything you can think of.
Activity: 373
Merit: 254

no
Will we be able to stream Hulu or any other USA based tv channel using your method?

Im located quite far away from US, and with an average internet speed I dont have problems. At least not with netflix.
could you do a Speedtest on Netflix before and after you apply your method? Please do the test on; Fast.com

How about other USA based streaming channels? Is that supported too as well? I'm interested if the results is positive.

no

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

no
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will this method work on different devices ie Roku, smart tvs ? is there any special requirements like a certain modem or anything else ?  and how much are you selling for ?

This can be either done on your pc or your whole wireless connection. So if your TV is connected through the same router, all devices on the same router will have the US Netflix. Selling it for $20
Will this method work on different devices ie Roku, smart tvs ? is there any special requirements like a certain modem or anything else ?  and how much are you selling for ?
hola?  Shocked

Nope.

I've been looking for this for a long time already. If this method of yours will work then it'll be really nice. I'll wait for your method in pm.

Of course it works, currently using it as well. And im selling it not doing giveaways.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: