Pages:
Author

Topic: Unmasking Satoshi Nakamoto - new attack on Theymos from Bcashers - page 2. (Read 941 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
What a bunch of bullshit. Entertaining, but ultimately bullshit.

- There still remains no cryptographic proof that Craig Wright is Satoshi; same goes for Adam Back. Gavin claiming Wright is Satoshi (briefly, mind you -- he doesn't anymore) is not "proof".

- Satoshi did not write the emails from [email protected], this has been known for quite some time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3w6vy4/i_am_not_craig_wright_we_are_all_satoshi_satoshi/cxtvqte/

- The theory of Adam Back being Satoshi is nothing new. Frankly, it's my favorite one! However, much like the creator of the YouTube video, I don't have anything concrete to back it up.

- Let's say Adam Back is Satoshi and he invented Bitcoin: shouldn't we respect his opinion on the implementation of a bigger block solution? Or do the Bcash and BSV guys know better than him?

- Lastly, as far as theymos' moderation is concerned: I believe the thinking was that changes that had to be implemented via hard fork rendered a coin no longer "Bitcoin"; it became an altcoin, and therefore discussion about it should be moved to a different subreddit. The same thing happened when Bcash came around.

Thank you for providing good reply, explanation and your point of view.

Looks like those numbskulls forgot to read the signed contracts of the forum funds. gmaxwell isn't even in the contract.
I am surprised they didn't add red paint and horns to theymos profile picture, and surname 'evil'  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

Looks like those numbskulls forgot to read the signed contracts of the forum funds. gmaxwell isn't even in the contract.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
What a bunch of bullshit. Entertaining, but ultimately bullshit.

- There still remains no cryptographic proof that Craig Wright is Satoshi; same goes for Adam Back. Gavin claiming Wright is Satoshi (briefly, mind you -- he doesn't anymore) is not "proof".

- Satoshi did not write the emails from [email protected], this has been known for quite some time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3w6vy4/i_am_not_craig_wright_we_are_all_satoshi_satoshi/cxtvqte/

- The theory of Adam Back being Satoshi is nothing new. Frankly, it's my favorite one! However, much like the creator of the YouTube video, I don't have anything concrete to back it up.

- Let's say Adam Back is Satoshi and he invented Bitcoin: shouldn't we respect his opinion on the implementation of a bigger block solution? Or do the Bcash and BSV guys know better than him?

- Lastly, as far as theymos' moderation is concerned: I believe the thinking was that changes that had to be implemented via hard fork rendered a coin no longer "Bitcoin"; it became an altcoin, and therefore discussion about it should be moved to a different subreddit. The same thing happened when Bcash came around.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
but main point of this topic is attacks on theymos,
and less regarding claims if Adam Back is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Also I can't prove that Barely Sociable channel has any real connections with cashers/visionaries or he just watched their propaganda videos.
152k people watched this video so far in one day
The title "Unmasking Satoshi Nakamoto" was just a clickbait then, it's the same title of Barely Sociable video. I don't really care if AB was SN let's just thank him for what he did. Well, it's not surprising the channel has 377k+ of subscribers.

If you see members on the forum involved in that, list their names and a simple tag and flag and its over can be executed.
Don't give them a hint, that will be another scope for Barely Sociable they might come up.
legendary
Other than a few laughs when you're really bored, does somebody else care what shitcashers and shitvisionaries claim?

Not really Smiley but main point of this topic is attacks on theymos,
and less regarding claims if Adam Back is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Also I can't prove that Barely Sociable channel has any real connections with cashers/visionaries or he just watched their propaganda videos.
152k people watched this video so far in one day
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
They also claim this:
Bitcoin's creator satoshi Nakamoto has remained a mystery, until today. (spoiler: Adam Back)
They claim that Satoshi Nakamoto is Adam Back aka adam3us (Sr. Member in bitcointalk foru)

He claims he's not:
https://twitter.com/adam3us/status/1259979639092588551
And if you want something nice, here is   Calvin Ayre accusing Adam of being a scammer when he claims he is NOT Satoshi.   Roll Eyes

Other than a few laughs when you're really bored, does somebody else care what shitcashers and shitvisionaries claim?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If you see members on the forum involved in that, list their names and a simple tag and flag and its over can be executed.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
This is his introduction https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1873483 way back but I don't think their claim was even close to the truth. Who knows? BTW, thank you for sharing this @dkbit98.
legendary

Bcashers are sharing their new video attack in yotube, social media and Telegram.
It is the same old scenario and target is again Theymos.
Video title is clickbait  'Bitcoin - Unmasking Satoshi Nakamoto' by Barely Sociable.
They also claim this:
Bitcoin's creator satoshi Nakamoto has remained a mystery, until today. (spoiler: Adam Back)
They claim that Satoshi Nakamoto is Adam Back aka adam3us (Sr. Member in bitcointalk forum)

No need to watch all video (if you don't want), and I timestamped just for the part when they mention theymos:
https://youtu.be/XfcvX0P1b5g?t=862

Pages:
Jump to: