Pages:
Author

Topic: Unocoin is Really funny - page 2. (Read 1872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
May 14, 2016, 02:27:10 AM
I still can't stop laughing at unocoin.I got an email that noe we can use bitcoin to purchase mobikwik credits.I was very excited untill i found out that even for buying mobikwik credit you need to first verify account by KYC.Seriously? lol Zebpay is much better then unocoin,atleast they allow to buy vouchers without this verification thing.What about those who don't have bank account and want to buy mobikwik credits to spend online? I wish zebpay come up with adding support for mobikwik.Unocoin is shit!!!!!!!!
Mate, this feature is useful for Unocoin customers who are willing to instantly spend their bitcoin (indirectly in this case though) to order some food or pizzas, or shop around or to recharge mobile phone, pay bills etc. What we essentially do is to sell bitcoin and give you the mobikwik credits. As long as we sell the bitcoin for you, we would still need the KYC. There is no co-relation between KYC and mobikwik integration - and this integration do not help you to bypass kyc.

Thank you

Maybe do what Zebpay does have a buy limit on stuff upto which no KYC will be needed.

Tried convincing our compliance long ago but did not get approval. It was for direct selling though. Will try again but for top ups in a couple of months to see if it works.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
May 13, 2016, 11:47:25 PM
I still can't stop laughing at unocoin.I got an email that noe we can use bitcoin to purchase mobikwik credits.I was very excited untill i found out that even for buying mobikwik credit you need to first verify account by KYC.Seriously? lol Zebpay is much better then unocoin,atleast they allow to buy vouchers without this verification thing.What about those who don't have bank account and want to buy mobikwik credits to spend online? I wish zebpay come up with adding support for mobikwik.Unocoin is shit!!!!!!!!
Mate, this feature is useful for Unocoin customers who are willing to instantly spend their bitcoin (indirectly in this case though) to order some food or pizzas, or shop around or to recharge mobile phone, pay bills etc. What we essentially do is to sell bitcoin and give you the mobikwik credits. As long as we sell the bitcoin for you, we would still need the KYC. There is no co-relation between KYC and mobikwik integration - and this integration do not help you to bypass kyc.

Thank you

Maybe do what Zebpay does have a buy limit on stuff upto which no KYC will be needed.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
May 12, 2016, 06:01:16 PM
Just get a bank account mate! Its "Jandhan Time" :-P
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 12, 2016, 01:18:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: