Pages:
Author

Topic: Unofficial Quadriga Cx Thread - page 6. (Read 24286 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 19, 2017, 09:52:57 PM
Just posting in this thread to add relevant information for Googlers and seasoned Bitcoiners alike. My awful experience with Quadriga.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5p0irt/my_terribly_negative_experience_with_quadrigacx/
Activity: 100
October 22, 2015, 09:29:34 AM
I`m Having HUGE problems with withdrawls, and when contacting them, they just give you the run around about delays etc, it`s been over 2 weeks since i asked for a 2000$ EFT transfers and still waiting,  this is the fourth transfer i do, and had problems with 3 of them. i will be looking for an alternative for the future.

Is anyone having trouble getting a 2FA ?
I can't get in.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 23, 2015, 08:47:33 AM
I`m Having HUGE problems with withdrawls, and when contacting them, they just give you the run around about delays etc, it`s been over 2 weeks since i asked for a 2000$ EFT transfers and still waiting,  this is the fourth transfer i do, and had problems with 3 of them. i will be looking for an alternative for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 20, 2015, 10:12:30 AM
DO NOT use quadrigacx, their withdrawals take forever. Very unreliable.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
July 29, 2015, 08:42:07 PM
   Since they cancelled the EFT deposit option, Bitstamp has enabled it (for Canadians). Guess where I do my buying now instead  Tongue  Actual liquidity, and no stupidly low limits.  I don't know if it's their own internal issues, or regulatory problems, but they don't seem to be able to compete.  Too bad, as I'd rather deal local than not, but business is business.  Sink or swim.

Update on alternative:

Sent a EFT deposit to bitstamp on the weekend.  Just got (weds afternoon) confirmation of deposit.  So 3 working days.  Best from virtex or Quadriga has been many times that, 2 weeks or more.  Awesome to have a viable option for buying btc again!  Other side of the city vs. Other side of the world.  Go figure.
legendary
July 17, 2015, 04:03:56 AM
   Since they cancelled the EFT deposit option, Bitstamp has enabled it (for Canadians). Guess where I do my buying now instead  Tongue  Actual liquidity, and no stupidly low limits.  I don't know if it's their own internal issues, or regulatory problems, but they don't seem to be able to compete.  Too bad, as I'd rather deal local than not, but business is business.  Sink or swim.

It's kind of strange since I opened this thread to look for another option to cavirtex but then they got bought and the chance for Quadriga to attract my business kind of nulled itself for now as virtex is still operating.
That said its a bit strange that there still isn't an official thread.

I haven't used virtex since the change.  Same old (or less) volume?  how's the ingress/egress speed?  Used to be as pathetic as Quadriga is now, and I have to wonder if they have split the meager business available.  Once the next boom takes off, it might be good to have more options (remember 2013 Virtex choking like gox?), but right now they might be slitting each other's throats for peanuts.
Activity: 68
July 16, 2015, 06:54:04 PM
Thanks
Got my payment today
about 5-6 business days, so I can't complain.

Seems for Interac withdrawal transfer to take forever. Say's officially on their site that it takes two business days but I know from experience that they can take up to 5 business days. Come on quadriga get it together!

Hey SuperAwesome...
Did you ever try a wire withdrawal?
What do you think, you think my money is gone?

Hey, I'd give it a bit longer before giving up hope. I have had 3 successful withdraws but have never used the wire method yet, so can't speak from experience there. They seem very slow to withdrawal with interac so I'd say a wire will take them a lot longer than they say! On another note there's now a cryptsy.ca, so think I'll try out them next! It bothers me that they take so long, like seriously think they should hire more people over there!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 16, 2015, 02:15:18 PM
Seems for Interac withdrawal transfer to take forever. Say's officially on their site that it takes two business days but I know from experience that they can take up to 5 business days. Come on quadriga get it together!

Hey SuperAwesome...

Hey, I'd give it a bit longer before giving up hope. I have had 3 successful withdraws but have never used the wire method yet, so can't speak from experience there. They seem very slow to withdrawal with interac so I'd say a wire will take them a lot longer than they say! On another note there's now a cryptsy.ca, so think I'll try out them next! It bothers me that they take so long, like seriously think they should hire more people over there!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 16, 2015, 02:36:14 AM

It's kind of strange since I opened this thread to look for another option to cavirtex but then they got bought and the chance for Quadriga to attract my business kind of nulled itself for now as virtex is still operating.
That said its a bit strange that there still isn't an official thread.
July 16, 2015, 02:14:43 AM

Hey SuperAwesome...
legendary
July 15, 2015, 11:28:07 PM
Activity: 4
July 15, 2015, 11:21:51 PM
July 15, 2015, 06:38:43 AM
Aw damn, I am nervous now...
I deposited about $1500 in BTC... then sold for CAD... then initiated a bank wire withdrawal to my bank account.
It has been 4 business days, and they do say it takes 4-7 business days. ( no money in my fiat bank account yet )
Just bugs me, because when I look at my withdrawal history, it lists the withdrawal as 'completed'

Anyone have any withdrawal experiences with Quadriga?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
April 04, 2015, 01:48:05 PM
Some of these comments worry me.

If this company goes bankrupt, can they reverse any of the Interac e-Transfers? Maybe I should choose the mailed cheque option instead. After 1 week if its cleared, impossible to reverse the transaction.

legendary
April 03, 2015, 01:16:40 AM
13 days later, account is funded.  Still no response to inquiry,  no comment on the 3-5 days promise.  Are we SURE this isn't cavirtex rebranded?  Roll Eyes

That's what I was wondering about as well
Anyways best of luck with your slow ... progress towards getting coins
(Mumble if only it was 2013 and a wire transfer away)

I finally got an email yesterday, (in response to my second attempt, that day) stating sorry for the inconvenience, but still no answer to, or about, my first inquiry. Also a comment regarding the disconnected phone, which should be cleared up by now. Anyway,  CDN in, BTC out, done deal.  Took time on a cavirtex scale, but eventually all complete.  I'll do it again some time, but I won't hold my breath for any 3-5 day transfer.  Some things just don't change, must be a  Canadian thing  Roll Eyes  I hate to imagine the delays during a BTC growth spurt.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
April 03, 2015, 12:18:09 AM
13 days later, account is funded.  Still no response to inquiry,  no comment on the 3-5 days promise.  Are we SURE this isn't cavirtex rebranded?  Roll Eyes

That's what I was wondering about as well
Anyways best of luck with your slow ... progress towards getting coins
(Mumble if only it was 2013 and a wire transfer away)
legendary
April 01, 2015, 03:42:14 PM
Anyone want to try phoning these guys?  The listed phone number
604 757 9660 = we're  sorry, your call  did not go through. Please try your call again.
Getting pretty sick of the lack of communication.
legendary
April 01, 2015, 01:12:07 PM
Activity: 20
April 01, 2015, 11:57:24 AM
Truly shades of cavirtex. ..
I think that's 11 days now, still no funds.
3-5 days ha! 3 x 5 days is going to be closer to the mark. If ever...
Still no response to my inquiry either.  That was supposed to be within 48 hours.  Give or take a week maybe?
I guess it's a good thing I only have to write off $500 if they just close up shop and run.  Either incompetent or fraudulent, not sure what is worse.

If nothing happens before Friday I will begin at my bank to reverse the transaction.  Why is everyone in the bitcoin sphere a fucking shyster ?

Edit:  end of day 03/31 still no response, no funds.

I don't think they're fraudsters, most of 9000 and change $ withdrawal was deposited (I'm still waiting for 2500$). Try giving them a call, called them once got a voice mail, didn't even leave a message and they called back within 15 minutes.
legendary
March 30, 2015, 05:24:47 PM
Truly shades of cavirtex. ..
I think that's 11 days now, still no funds.
3-5 days ha! 3 x 5 days is going to be closer to the mark. If ever...
Still no response to my inquiry either.  That was supposed to be within 48 hours.  Give or take a week maybe?
I guess it's a good thing I only have to write off $500 if they just close up shop and run.  Either incompetent or fraudulent, not sure what is worse.

If nothing happens before Friday I will begin at my bank to reverse the transaction.  Why is everyone in the bitcoin sphere a fucking shyster ?

Edit:  end of day 03/31 still no response, no funds.
Pages:
Jump to: