Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNOFFICIAL THREAD] FixedFloat — instant & automatic cryptocurrency exchange - page 2. (Read 1471 times)

copper member
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
Please back by BTC as soon as possible. I know your big mouth is stop now because I show you proof.

The man created multiple profiles and extorts money from us.

Write your exchange number and provide links to blockchain transactions.

If you cannot do this, then we are forced to send a report to the moderator.

We will not pay extortioners a single penny.

FixedFloat.com team,
Think big. Exchange wisely.
copper member
This is neither a confirmation of the transaction, nor the confirmation of an exchange.

Write your exchange number and provide links to blockchain transactions.

FixedFloat.com team,
copper member
Send the proof.

Write your exchange number or provide links to blockchain transactions.

FixedFloat.com team,
copper member

FixedFloat.com team,
copper member
I am also waiting for the decision. Because you trying to promote a fake scamming exchage website. We should take necessary action for this fake exchange website.

If a person got a negative experience of sharing on our service and honestly wrote about it - we welcome it. And we will gladly accept his feedback to improve our service.

But if a person has not used our service and extorts money from us for deleting his review, he should be punished.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

FixedFloat.com team,
copper member
Why you ask me for give you my btc address? Why you tell me that if I delete my all honest review then you give me 5$? Why you forced me to delete it? Why you tell me that to delete my real review from trustpilot?

Your reviews are not real. You can not confirm the fact of the exchange on our service.

We gave you a helping hand ($ 5) to remove all your positive, not negative feedback about us.

But you decided to write negative reviews and extort money from us, even connected your team here. We will not pay you in any case, no matter how many negative reviews you write.

We are waiting for the decision of the moderators and the forum administration.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team
copper member
You extort money from us for fake reviews.

FixedFloat.com team
copper member
We have evidence that you are extorting money for fake reviews.

You can not confirm that you made a transaction on our service.

Moreover, you apologize and offer us $ 10 for leaving it at that.

FixedFloat.com team
copper member
Why you forced me to delete my old honest review by offering me 5$?just give me the answer

We asked you to remove your positive feedback.
They were not honest since you did not make any transactions on our service.

Today we asked you about your GOOD reviews on Trustpilot. You said you deleted them. And we did send $ 5 as a sign of friendship, here is the proof - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/2fae6512795edf462da60b88b58d2c523af3eb2fa091a8a1935592648b39c49.

After which you wrote 2 negative reviews in our branch and now he is actively demanding money for their removal.

We will not pay you a penny, no matter how much bad reviews you will write.

FixedFloat.com
team,
copper member
I write a real honest review but he personally not like my review so he offer me 5$ on inbox and told me that if I delete all my review then he will give me 5$. Now he blaming me without any solid proof. He and his website totally fraud never thrust him. Such a big scammer.

Why can't you send links to confirm your exchange? Maybe because you did not commit it?

You wrote us a negative review in several threads and extorted money from us for their removal, but you can not bring any evidence that made the exchange on our service.

FixedFloat.com team
copper member
You wrote positive review, but you did not make a cryptocurrency exchange on our service.

We asked to remove your reviews because they did not HONEST (You did not make the exchange on FixedFloat.com), and also you has a negative reputation on bitcointalk.
To save time, I offered you to pay $5, and you deleted all your positive reviews.

Today we once again asked you if there were any feedback on the Trustpilot? You answered no. And we sent $ 5 as a sign of friendship, which is confirmed by our messages.

Now you, without making a single transaction on our service, wrote several negative reviews from different profiles, and extort money from us for their removal.

Here is the evidence:

Dear Bitcointalk forum, we ask for your support. Everyone in our community can face such things.

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member
Ok thats all. I dont need your money please give me your btc address I want to back your 5$ and I will give you more 10$ for my mistake and misunderstanding. I will delete my all review Embarrassed

Just in case I took a screenshot

You wrote a negative review about us and extorted $ 15 from us for their removal

And now you offer us $10 for leaving it all just like that?

Are you serious?

FixedFloat.com team
copper member
I use coinbase how can i give you block chain link? Ok give me your btc address i will back your 5$ i dont need your money. And I will write my old review on your thread.

If you made an exchange on FixedFloat.com, send a link to your transaction, it's easy.

Or you did not make an exchange on our service?

We do not understand you. How will you write us a review if you have not made an exchange on our service?

FixedFloat.com team,
copper member

FixedFloat is a Scam site. I exchange 50$ Btc to LTC I alrady send my btc but 20 min over still they cant send my LTC. It is really very disappointing for me. Everyone please stop using this exchange site.

Thank you.

I exchane on this site 50$ I already send my 50$ 20 min ago but they still cant send my LTC. I want to exchange btc to ltc. They fails to send my LTC. Please avoid this site.

This person has posted negative reviews in our thread and asks for $15 for deleting reviews. And he says he is ready to write them even more!
This man demanded money from us referring to his poor position. We sent him $ 5 (https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/2fae6512795edf462da60b88b58d2c523af3eb2fa091a8a1935592648b39c49), and then he decided to do this.

He left positive but not honest reviews on Trustpilot (since he did not make exchanges on our service, but simply wrote a good review).
Therefore, we asked him to remove them. To make this happen faster, we sent him $ 5, as a sign of friendship.

Here are screenshots of messages:

After that, he wrote negative reviews in our branches and began extorting $ 15 from us for their removal.

I attach a screenshot of personal messages. This person should be banned, he is not worthy of being a member of the bitcointalk community.

After we asked him for proof of the transaction, he publicly apologized and even said that he would send us $ 10. But at the same time continued to extort money for removing bad reviews.

Administrators of the forum, I ask your attention!

FixedFloat.com team
copper member

This is really impressive, I went ahead to complete an exchange over your site and as promised it was real smooth. Rates are better than the "presumably" best in the market: Shapeshift.io and this suggests me to shift from Shapeshift to Fixedfloat Smiley

Goodluck, will definitely use this service more often

Many thanks for your feedback!
We will not let your trust down Cool

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member
I made an exchange of ETC to ETH, transaction has completed rather fast, it's good to see a simple chart on the exchange interface to have a quick access to exchange rate without having to check other exchange websites, and the fact that there's no need for registration makes it much easier and safer for users.

Thank you very much!
Always welcome Wink

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.
copper member

FixedFloat.com showed the most favourable exchange rate compared to ShapeShift and Changelly! Cool

Additional information:

FixedFloat
Send: 0.003 BTC
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0667aaa026967702a65b2b8763a4920a19edf0289dba94eecb95d07829f0d12b
Expected: 0.085155 ETH
Received: 0.085198 ETH ($11,23)
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf55744d7ffeda154d27fa61f79b6295bbbc342c5d7c029e7ab383bbd8693bec6
Processing time: 3 min

Changelly
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0667aaa026967702a65b2b8763a4920a19edf0289dba94eecb95d07829f0d12b
0.086366 ETH
Expected: Received: 0.08452123 ETH ($11,14)
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8112ff21daa5d32559e5d6d10788db502cbf7fb2b1e0482e5fd4b3d04c261511
Processing time: 6 min

ShapeShift

https://blockchain.info/tx/5711f0a53857bfb233bc9806e32e7637d99e6e08a2d3d4f430c1e18b98d60a2c
Expected: No data
Received: 0.08343389 ETH ($11,00)
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3421b083115a47356215de5fdd2ed915a334d88e2c6130c2fb2f8d62e7fcbc88
Processing time: 3 min

Best regards,
FixedFloat.com team.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I made an exchange of ETC to ETH, transaction has completed rather fast, it's good to see a simple chart on the exchange interface to have a quick access to exchange rate without having to check other exchange websites, and the fact that there's no need for registration makes it much easier and safer for users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Smooth transaction. But it would have been better to give the exchange time a little more. Because sometimes the Internet works slow speed. So I think it's better to increase the time. Moreover, all is well. The website works very fast. The design of the website is very beautiful. And the best thing is to get a notification via e-mail.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: