Pages:
Author

Topic: Up $175k on stake. Would like to spend/treat myself with BTC direct...any ideas? - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

OK I think it is always good to treat yourself have you thought about a vacation instead of buying physical items? Because you are worried spending the money I would recommend putting it in a offline wallet which takes longer to take money out of. I would not recommend keep gambling when you are up 175k that is a huge amount of money. I have never come close to that amount in my life. I have never held onto that money in all the years I have worked. That is a life changing amount and I recommend trying to do everything possible to make sure you do not use it  for gambling. You have won at life winning that amount.

I've never had more than 20k usd in my bank account if it makes you feel any better lol. Surprisingly though it's not really "life changing" amount for me despite only having 20k usd. I have to worry about taxes if I cash it out. I could pay off my car but not my house, if I sell everything I still have to work....doesn't really change anything day to day for me which is why I mean it's not life changing. Now if my latest plinko ball on $2400 had dropped into the 1000x instead of the 26x we'd be talking another story for me 🤣🤣
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
I am worried I will keep gambling since I am up so much if I don't do anything with the gains to make it feel real. I am HODLING the 3.3 I purchased years ago.

Also I'm only talking about spending like 5-10k as a treat.
OK I think it is always good to treat yourself have you thought about a vacation instead of buying physical items? Because you are worried spending the money I would recommend putting it in a offline wallet which takes longer to take money out of. I would not recommend keep gambling when you are up 175k that is a huge amount of money. I have never come close to that amount in my life. I have never held onto that money in all the years I have worked. That is a life changing amount and I recommend trying to do everything possible to make sure you do not use it  for gambling. You have won at life winning that amount.
I am worried I will keep gambling since I am up so much if I don't do anything with the gains to make it feel real. I am HODLING the 3.3 I purchased years ago.

Also I'm only talking about spending like 5-10k as a treat.
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
I would keep most of it in Bitcoin in hopes that Bitcoin continues to rise in a couple of years you could be holding on to more than 500k worth in usd. If you are not in a rush and you do not know what to spend it on I say taking the risk of holding it for better returns would be the responsible thing to do instead of wasting it on watches and luxury items. You are in a better position than 99% of people and I think it would be best to try and secure your wealth for your lifetime.
I've already bought 4 super rep watches from China for about $2,000 total all via BTC transactions...

I'm at a loss on how to spend more without converting to USD...best idea gets $20 in BTC
Pages:
Jump to: