Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming Bounties - page 3. (Read 661 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 30, 2017, 12:51:10 AM
I think it is necessary to choose on their own. Nobody knows in advance what the project will be successful. It is necessary to analyze everything together.
Definitely the market for ICOs right now is quite big and you just have to do the digging on your own, to know which to choose from. No one can give a definite answer on what you are going to get from any ICO at the end, as some of them based on the number of participants even end up making some changes on the payment.

As long as you know you are joining a good campaign and they make their payments visible, then the rest of the decision is left in the hands of the person joining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:29:15 AM
Researching this by yourself will truely results a good outcome. You should do a deep search in which ICO is worth partcipating, a token reward that has a good value, has a potential to rise as time goes by. A good platform, a striving team and has a large community, i think that's a good start in choosing an ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 10:20:05 AM
Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?

you must using your time to research. not one know if thats bounty will succes, but you can know from
Good team, Popularity, Good famous investors or investors or advisors, Average cap. you should be sure in your bounty
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
This is interesting but the truth is that one man's meat is another man's poison. Only you can determine which bounty will give you great value. Besides there are other factors to consider when choosing a bounty
Most of the time, the other people recommend you go to him to take part in the bounty of sports, then you are again and his penny, this is clearly not wise decision, so I think you try to see each person's signature, to choose their own like ICO.
Activity: 448
December 29, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
This is interesting but the truth is that one man's meat is another man's poison. Only you can determine which bounty will give you great value. Besides there are other factors to consider when choosing a bounty
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 10:13:18 AM
Each token will be valued at $0.60 at launch

How can you predict a value before it even hits the exchange?
Activity: 131
December 29, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
Which is the best upcoming bounty to join? Is there any ICO which is going to allocate a good value to their bounty program?
My signature bounty is good, but now it in week 4 with so many participants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
Time will tell . I can't forecast  this . Maybe POLYMATH is a good one, check it .
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 29, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
Pay attention to the ICO tracker, where you can find the right ICO with a reward
Activity: 104
Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)
December 29, 2017, 09:31:18 AM
Check out Swapy Network´s bounty: https://bounty.swapy.network/

We are advised by Tim Draper and Don Tapscott and we will be launching our ICO soon.

Each token will be valued at $0.60 at launch, and the bounty program will get 600,000 tokens.

I´m the CEO. Feel free to ask me anything.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:57:46 AM
i dont know which bounty is most profitable but will be interested in getting some good returns. anyone with a good bounty program, kindly indicate
Activity: 90
December 29, 2017, 08:50:54 AM
Try to look at bounty section.
Activity: 168
December 29, 2017, 08:44:51 AM
Now a very large number of ICO, so there is something difficult to advise. Any project can be a pacifier. Therefore, you need to carefully study the ICO and choose the project that you consider promising.

It is little bit overwhelming. You are right, number of projects are being increased every day and it is getting very difficult to catch right projects and good bounties. We have harder job now.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
yes you can also check KWHCOIN is a good promising ICO and check Announcement thread  for comfirmations
Activity: 112
December 29, 2017, 08:38:00 AM
Upcoming bounties will be found in announcement threads and token threads.
Find the successful coins or tokens and do research before investing time and money in them.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 29, 2017, 08:11:23 AM
Now a very large number of ICO, so there is something difficult to advise. Any project can be a pacifier. Therefore, you need to carefully study the ICO and choose the project that you consider promising.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
December 29, 2017, 08:08:26 AM
To find the best bounties program is difficult because it needs time to make analysis fundamental of bounties, we can find all of bounties program on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 many bounties program on there, the problem is we must choose the best bounties by our selves before join and investing into them, becareful with the scam bounties program.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 08:06:35 AM
a lot of ico is popping up and promising for the future but the fact is heartbreaking. I think you should choose your own ICO because it is too risky to try to suggest to others.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 29, 2017, 08:06:03 AM
Check the bounty section of this forum. From there you can choose any bounty campaign you want. All information regarding each campaign is stated there.
However, be sure to understand the project and make sure its worthwhile before participating in its bounty campaign.
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
December 29, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

there are many ico bounties that you just have to choose just what you want to get rewards. Just look at the announcement they will update you to know what's going on in their ico to know you're just incase that you feel that they will not succeed ico they will leave you immediately and look for something better.
Pages:
Jump to: