Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming bounties - page 4. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
There are many good bounties that are ongoing. You just have to check the bounty thread. Good Bounties are being handled by good and trusted campaign managers. Check on the bounties handled by Amazix, Aerys,  Blockeye, Deadley, Huahui, Wapinter and Sylon. They are the most trusted campaign managers here at the forum. You can also check bountyhive handled by ColorlessK.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 26, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
For me, better to research if this campaign is legit. And you are lucky if you join the campaign with a high payment. And I wish the campaign has a capacity who is joining, so the participants get a high payment.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
This seems to be a good one, but there are times that you would work for some ICO and at the end of the campaign the manager might cheat on you. There are even times that the project team might be the ones to cheat by not giving you your token. I have done some projects in the past that portrayed such attitude. Nonetheless, i have seen and done projects that fulfilled their promises and paid well. I am presently participating in some projects that are very promising and have great prospects, they are transparent with their rewards and i do not think any participant will regret working with them. Instances of such projects are: Cherrio, Medichain, Docademic, Kryll and Farmatrust.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
I was looking for bounties and came across 20000 MTC Marinecoin .There wabebsite https://marineco.in/ says Marinecoin MTC The first Dev-less self-sustaining Crypto-Currenncy Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network .So i looked into it. They are rewarding 20000 MTC Marinecoin ICO for simply following all the designated steps to receive ICO. Artifical intelligence is called Javis which analysis all of the ico applicant to prove proof of promotion to make sure aapplicants are real. Marinecoin is Dev-less which takes away the need for miners as the web site says they are self-sustaining which leaves the community in control. Marinecoin is eco friendly as it takes the environment into consideration. Marinecoin Also has its own exchange https://f1cx.com which is safe and secure and also open to the public. So join the Marinecoin community
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
I simply looked at the bounty and thought it was too long, 13 weeks!

I think 5 or 6 weeks of reward work is the best choice!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
March 11, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.
some campaigns to mention: docademic, fortyseven, medichain, equi

Hey, do you mean to say the above campaigns you have listed are worthy our time because am also looking into joining more of this compaigns... is the budget good and are the numbers of participants limited so us to get better coins? tokens per stake?
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
March 11, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
for me - finding good campaign are most difficult part of bounty hunting. a lot of managers try to hide how low payment will be. a lot of trash project etc.
some campaigns to mention: docademic, fortyseven, medichain, equi
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
Which ico is coming up with best bounty
I found one Browsers Lab
Pages:
Jump to: