Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming deflation are You prepared? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
May 04, 2021, 08:09:59 AM
Upcoming deflation are you prepared?
In few months we are going to enter in total Economy Down times until 2023 AT least.

Question is are you prepared?
Have you saved money?  If not now its time for do that.

I don't think I am really prepared yet. My plan is to keep saving more money in crypto currencies in the next few weeks, on top of that I am stocking up on food and other things in my basement if it gets really bad. The crash is definitely coming.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 04, 2021, 05:47:43 AM
If deflation happens, that means that the value of currency is going to go down which means that it has less power for purchasing. You are right that we have to save and I implore that you should invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency so you can curtail the economic damage of inflation or deflation.

Deflatsion means less money.
Deflation comes of unemployement economic down times, inflation are before the deflation then the bubble and then the deflation.
In deflation you need money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
May 04, 2021, 05:30:26 AM
If deflation happens, that means that the value of currency is going to go down which means that it has less power for purchasing. You are right that we have to save and I implore that you should invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency so you can curtail the economic damage of inflation or deflation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 04, 2021, 05:17:07 AM
Upcoming deflation are you prepared?
In few months we are going to enter in total Economy Down times until 2023 AT least.

Question is are you prepared?
Have you saved money?  If not now its time for do that.
Pages:
Jump to: