Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming events for Tokens and Crypto Projects by TokensRecord - page 80. (Read 6653 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
ETC ETC ETC GOT MORE PROJECTS INCOMING! Smiley

29 January 2018 - Crosschain message system based on ETC for ETH, ETC, UBQ, EXP, PIRL and RootStock.
05 March 2018   - The first Callisto sidechain release and a free airdrop of the new token Callisto-coins for ETC holders. 1:1 ratio
31 March 2018 (or earlier) - First public release of Emerald Desktop Wallet & Warp sync in Geth
30 April 2018 (or earlier) - Beta of Emerald Mobile Wallet & Disable difficulty bomb
31 May 2018 (or earlier) - Working prototype of Sidechain & Enable new Opcodes for compatibility with ETH
30 June 2018 (or earlier) - PoC of new StateDB layer & Emerald Mobile Wallet
31 July 2018 (or earlier)  - Sidechains support in Emerald Project & Emerald SDK First Release
30 November 2018 (or earlier) - Fully IoT-compatible infrastructure of ETC

SEE YOU ALL this whole year nonstop PROJECTS! Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
this is one good thread.OP is dedicated helping users to have a preference in regards to what coin would they buy..just thinking were d you get this updated links and is it accurate?iw was looking for some coins to add in mu portfolio and i think this thread is a big help..and wt i can say is thank you so much dev for this
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
This is really wonderful thread and some how I had missed it. i do was searching for some sort of information on some coin and landed up here. This is really brilliant work and keep it up for providing information about particular coin and its event which ill be taking place. Also mentioning on which exchange when it would be listed is actually the best part of it.

Activity: 56
This is a good resource that I need. Thanks!!
Activity: 67
Wow that great keep up the good news
Pages:
Jump to: