Pages:
Author

Topic: UpComing Exchange - Coinster - User Suggestions Thread - page 2. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I suggest you consider structuring this as a decentralized exchange, exploiting OpenTransactions. If you're not familiar with the idea, this is a good place to start:

https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/miami-2014-chris-odom-on-1?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDailyBitcoinShow+%28Let%27s+Talk+Bitcoin%21%29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello..
Will you be having all sorts of alts there as well as the main p2p currencies?
I would love a trading platform that doesn't lag and is super fast and efficient. Also will you be doing an IPO and offering shares up for grabs? It would be nice if we were allowed to purchase some stock.
 Smiley

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the exchange and your suggestions. We are planning on accepting a few alts as we expand. We are going to start off with bitcoin and expand to all real currencies, and then we will add litecoin and alts that we feel have potential and real market value. As for the speed, I know what you mean... I have been in the bitcoin business for many years. We will provide the best user experience. Stocks are also part of the project. A couple of months after the release, we will offer a certain amount of shares that costumers will get extra interest on top of the interest on bitcoins holding in wallet and users will also have the opportunity to trade those shares.

Coinster
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello..
Will you be having all sorts of alts there as well as the main p2p currencies?
I would love a trading platform that doesn't lag and is super fast and efficient. Also will you be doing an IPO and offering shares up for grabs? It would be nice if we were allowed to purchase some stock.
 Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi Bitcoin Community,

I am a co-owner of a technology company. My partners and I decided to jump into a huge project and the first part of that would be the creation of the ultimate bitcoin exchange. We have begun fundraising and have obtained enough funding to pay coders to start the development of the exchange. The project is starting Monday and it will approximately take 4 weeks to 6 weeks to finalize our first phase.

As time goes, I will keep everyone updated who is interested about the progress on this forum. We will soon have our homepage up with a countdown and a subscribe option as well.

In this thread I would like to ask for your opinions. We have the proper funding and coder resources to create the best and most user friendly exchange. But in order to do so, I would like to reach out to you guys: the users.  If you have anything you lack form exchanges, anything you are annoyed with, anything you would like to add and use, please let me know! We have resources and ideas, all we need is your input!

Thank you so much for your time and your ideas. As I mentioned earlier I will keep everyone updated on bitcointalk. We'll have our Facebook, Twitter, and our homepage up and running very soon, with the option to become part of our mailing list.  If interested, please sign up so that we can keep you updated with regards to our progress.

Yours Truly,

Coinster
Pages:
Jump to: