Pages:
Author

Topic: Upcoming ICO - First Quarter 2018 - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
January 16, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
I've been reading in different threads about ICOs with finished products or ICOs that have finished ICO phase... but i would like to know something else...  Huh

I've just recently participated in the DIW ICO, and joined their Whitelist and Bounty program too.
HERE: https://diwtoken.com/
I feel that Decentralized Security and keeping all and any type of information safe of harms way is the future for our society. I've also spoken to the live chat on their site and joined their group on TG and they seem helpful towards me and they're community.

I would like to know your thoughts on this particular ICO, or if you have any other ICOs in mind that DO NOT have finished products just yet!

Thanks guys   Wink

I suggest this ICO too, i am participating in bounty campaign aswel, and i've found that the admins in the group are helpful, but being patient is key in this stage because the project is not in pre-ico phase but in whitelist and people are anxious to see what the project will bring.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
Please i want to know, if bankcoin has started ICO
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
What sources do you use to find new ICOs?
Could you please send me a complete list of all the websites?

i tend to use rating sites, just like icotoinvest.com  or   icorating.com
if those do not help me, then i go to coinschedule or just simply google new ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
SO many good ICOs now but no time to study them all, thanks for putting this out, it seems to be a very interesting concept I will find time to look into this because one can use this opportunity to join the whitelist and decide what to do later to invest or not
Activity: 17
January 15, 2018, 01:35:31 PM
Ok noted the website is skycoin.net.

Have a look. its a whole new world of crypto!

I am not too impressed by this website. I think there is a lack of information. Who are the developers, who is the team behind this idea? I also noticed in the roadmap it will take 6 years to complete, is this ICO legit?

This project has been under the radar for the past six years. These guys are trying to build a new internet. Chen one of the guys who wrote the original ethereum white paper is part of the developers. Chen wrote the golang implementation of Ethereum.

He left ethereum because he was more interested in consensus algorithm issues & joined Skycoin were they came up with the obelisk algorithm which is based on web of trust & does not require POW or POS.

This January they are releasing the first Skyminer which will be used for the new internet. Will try insert an image which summaries what this skycoin project is about
http://
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
What sources do you use to find new ICOs?
Could you please send me a complete list of all the websites?
Activity: 114
January 15, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
Pay attention to the IQeon ICO!

Decentralized VR/AI gaming p2p platform with minimal comissions for the developers and system "play&earn" for the gamers
Activity: 61
January 15, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

I would suggest emuproject.og. Simple idea that will turn service industry up side down
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

I am not too impressed by this website. I think there is a lack of information. Who are the developers, who is the team behind this idea? I also noticed in the roadmap it will take 6 years to complete, is this ICO legit?
January 15, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Merit: 19
January 15, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
Hi

Have you considered skycoin skywire project which has a new consensus algorithm obelisk and is immune to 51% attack and is quantum proof.

They are also working on a cloud storage system using their skyledger blockchain.

I have never heard of this one, send me a link please, would like to know more if possible. Quantum proof sounds interesting.
January 15, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Hi

Have you considered skycoin skywire project which has a new consensus algorithm obelisk and is immune to 51% attack and is quantum proof.

They are also working on a cloud storage system using their skyledger blockchain.
Merit: 19
January 15, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
I've been reading in different threads about ICOs with finished products or ICOs that have finished ICO phase... but i would like to know something else...  Huh

I've just recently participated in the DIW ICO, and joined their Whitelist and Bounty program too.
HERE: https://diwtoken.com/
I feel that Decentralized Security and keeping all and any type of information safe of harms way is the future for our society. I've also spoken to the live chat on their site and joined their group on TG and they seem helpful towards me and they're community.

I would like to know your thoughts on this particular ICO, or if you have any other ICOs in mind that DO NOT have finished products just yet!

Thanks guys   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: