Pages:
Author

Topic: UPCOMING ICO in 2018? - page 4. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:22:24 AM
Very good question as there are so many ICOs now and most of them are falling...My bet is LibreCash for the upcoming month because I believe that regulation will come soon and people will need a coin for fixing the profit and cashing in/out funds
Then Tether is, it is stable coin for several years. Whats the need in other coins? Moreover that just making an ICO. Crazy
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 28, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura. Because the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 07:30:10 PM
Undoubtedly ICO is a great investment with a great future, but there is one thing but it is impossible to reliably answer what's best, it all depends on the investment strategy.  It's all very subjective and personal.  It's hard to make predictions even for 1 month, for even more meaningless swing.  You can take into account a lot of futurological forecasts, but there is no guarantee that they will be more reliable than the forecasts of a beginner.  One can say for sure.  In my experience, it is much more convenient and reliable to invest through good companies.  For yourself, picked out Paytomat.  For more than a year I trust my money and I remain satisfied
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:48:43 AM
Very good question as there are so many ICOs now and most of them are falling...My bet is LibreCash for the upcoming month because I believe that regulation will come soon and people will need a coin for fixing the profit and cashing in/out funds
Activity: 56
April 28, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
there're at least 7-8 icos each day now some of them. Merculet, solve.care, Photochain, HOLO, HOLD

Activity: 84
April 27, 2018, 01:57:31 AM
I think Eherinc is good potentional project andThe intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact, are important. EtherInc does this by building what is essentially the ultimate abstract foundational layer: a blockchain with a built-in Turing-complete programming language, allowing anyone to write smart contracts and decentralized applications where they can create their own arbitrary rules for ownership, transaction formats and state transition functions. A bare-bones version of Namecoin can be written in two lines of code, and other protocols like currencies and reputation systems can be built in under twenty. Smart contracts, cryptographic "boxes" that contain value and only unlock it if certain conditions are met, can also be built on top of the platform, with vastly more power than that offered by Bitcoin scripting because of the added powers of Turing completeness, value-awareness, blockchain-awareness and state.

April 26, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
some upcomming ico is

nex

neoexchange

loki

Photochain
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
I think Etherinc & seele is the best upcoming ICO. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains.
April 24, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
For me, the best Q1-2018 icos are Arcblock, Etherinc and maybe Coinvest
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 23, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
In a slightly revitalized market, projects seem to be particularly promising:
NEX
Merculet
DAV
EdenChain
Cardstack
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 05:15:46 PM
Sentinel Protocol and zeex and edenchain; I think these projects are important. I couldn't join whitelist.

it will be a very good profit for the participants. good luck.  Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform. ( backed by ICO tracking & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The aim is to create the first decentralized platform which facilitates storing and interacting with non-fungible tokens.

Token details ( the ECTO )
  • Proof of stake 2.0
  • erc20 token - automatically listed on all decentralized exchanges!
  • Voting rights for future implementations
  • Discounts for all operations

Working features
  • Smart pool -We are changing the way how people are using pool systems to invest in ICOs. Existing mechanisms are very risky and not 100% decentralized & trustless.
    We saw a market need and created the first 100% decentralized & trustless ICO investing pool system.
  • Social market - Nowadays, social platforms do not bring any monetary benefits to users. We are redesinging this into a secured, distributed and safe way for people to gain actual currency, in form of our token, the ECTO.

Social:

Presentation:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Pny_ykU4o

Telegram:           https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork
brand new
Activity: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I really like Marìnecoìn (*MTC*. They are having a artificial intelligence based airdrop right now. every 24 hours you can claim 20,000 *MTC* to your wallet. Super easy, works with proof of promotion. Check out their website: marìneco.ìn It is a self sustaining machine to machine system with a steady growing community. Since you do not have to invest your money it is for sure worth trying. In my opinion it can become quite successful. It is also time tested: It hac once even a higer market cap than btc.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
*Kairos
*Block collider
*Eherinc
*DMAL
*Grain
Activity: 37
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 07:07:40 PM
Marinecoìn - I am very interested in this project.you should enjoy itI would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotthey are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology.For more information you can click marineco.ìntheir offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community.Check it here marineco.ìn/ico and hurry up!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 23, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
There some interesting projects lined up for the end of the month and next month, Dav Network is one I rated very high, Open platform, GOnetwork, Gochain, XYO  and DAO Stack. Recently because of the dip in the market people now focus more on what is happening on the exchanges and not outside the exchange
Activity: 70
April 22, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
Etherinc seems solid
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 21, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
Good day! You might want to check Morpheus. Its an excellent project for global trade and has good ICO reviews. Just check my signature for more infos then you decide if its worth investing. Thanks!
I was also interested in this morpheus project, but unfortunately I have invested in another project, so my capital can not be invested in the morpheus project. hopefully next time can join it
Pages:
Jump to: