Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATE - page 3. (Read 3954 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 11:04:42 AM
i have to says no and never and i'm so doubt bitcoin will reach to 1M$ even for next 10 years i think that is impossible for me
and the highest prices for next 10 years might be approximately $3000 but it could be less than that
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 10:48:16 AM
Say what you think!
No it will not. I know that people are hoping for something like this to happen so they will not have to work ever again. But I think it will not be that high, maybe in the thousands could be possible.
Activity: 630
November 30, 2015, 03:27:15 PM
Impossible to predict.
I hope it goes that way.
It is possible if most of the big countries accept bitcoin as the dollar or the euro , ...
There should come out a hope more positive comments in the press. Then it will go up bit by bit and who knows where we end ...
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
November 30, 2015, 03:23:34 PM
I dont think it would ever reach 1 million in a lifetime. Looking upon the price of 1 bitcoin right its to hard to believe it would reach 10k also atleast.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
November 30, 2015, 12:04:11 PM
To reach that amount of money I think a lot of people need to use bitcoin that and that will be take a lot of time.

But who know mabe in 30 years can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 30, 2015, 04:19:55 AM
I voted as yes but there is lots of thing that may change with time and also that will impact on bitcoin price. If quantum computer or so called DNA computer get into market than bitcoin will never reach that mark and i doubt it will eventually die. Lets hope it will not be developed within 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1134
November 30, 2015, 03:05:13 AM
According to one of the studies done by one American analysts house, Bitcoin has a 50% of disappearing, and 50% of making it. Out of those 50% 0.02% are that Bitcoin will be a backbone of world financial system in the future and in this case 1 bitcoin would be worth $1M.

So yes, I guess we do have a chance. I mean even 0.02% is a chance!

Can you provide a link to this? I'd be interested inreading the analysis. Numbers seem a bit arbitrary though.

50% chance of making it? It already kind of made it. It is everywhere, used for everything, now only a larger userbase is what we need to grow faster.

Enjoy!

http://www.coindesk.com/wedbush-report-projects-400-bitcoin-price-by-2016/

This kind of report which offer to many data (even extreme ones) have not taken in consideration one very important thing: its decentralization. That mean that no one can cares for it. No one can command it. Bitcoin is like a newborn, newrace "frantic" horse which do what it want. Every model is make based in data taken from the market but not for things out of every kind of control like it is bitcoin. A currency without Central Bank or other Authorities which can regulate (not control like must be and like it is for every other currency) it; or at least to influence the markets where it act.

The above things make any kind of prediction or hypothesis very less probable to verified or to have some real point on it. For more when don't holds no clear stance. The article show the make of a very big voluminous work but you can find even sentences like that: "Despite a mostly positive outlook, Wedbush acknowledged that the price of bitcoin could ultimately fall to $0 or otherwise rise and fall erratically."

For what was all that work and all those calculations if is written such sentence? Where is the value of the work made? The only meaning of this phrase is that bitcoin can go even in zero or in every other value over the zero. Or in some of those. Always conclusions issued from data regarding a currency out of every kind of control. But who cannot have other values. If bitcoin is out of control it was enough that only of the factors taken in consideration from the authors go a little different from the one used by the authors to make their predictions and everything go down. Fact this that can be verified with big probabilities. Repeat: bitcoin is out of every kind of control. As such can do what it want. This fact bring new predictions. If will continue in this way bitcoin can have all the possible values.  If so, for what is needed the study. Everyone know this fact.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2015, 08:56:29 AM
90% financial guess are wrong.
A lot are made, but only the right ones will be quoted
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 13, 2015, 04:11:50 PM
According to one of the studies done by one American analysts house, Bitcoin has a 50% of disappearing, and 50% of making it. Out of those 50% 0.02% are that Bitcoin will be a backbone of world financial system in the future and in this case 1 bitcoin would be worth $1M.

So yes, I guess we do have a chance. I mean even 0.02% is a chance!

Can you provide a link to this? I'd be interested inreading the analysis. Numbers seem a bit arbitrary though.

50% chance of making it? It already kind of made it. It is everywhere, used for everything, now only a larger userbase is what we need to grow faster.

Enjoy!

http://www.coindesk.com/wedbush-report-projects-400-bitcoin-price-by-2016/
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 13, 2015, 11:34:47 AM
Ok, so most people say "not in 10 years"...then how many years (since these same people are not saying "No")?

And I'd love to get some logic or rationale.

no one know, but in 10 years the mining supply will be useless, so it is as we are already in 2140, hence i would say that from 10+ years there is ahcances for a big value in bitcoin

not that i think miners are putting a big pressur eon the market even right now...they are probably holding 50% also
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
November 13, 2015, 09:50:46 AM
Bitcoin price in 10 years can be over 10k/100k$ (or worthless which I don't think it will happens).
I voted the 4th suggestion - even thinking that in the future we will not compare btc/usd but mbtc(better to find a cute name for it)/usd
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
November 13, 2015, 09:40:15 AM
To be on the safer side of speculating I would say only time would tell. We should probably let Bitcoin roll on the steep and low roller coaster and attain some form of long term stability in its price which could make a big difference.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
November 13, 2015, 09:04:39 AM
I think we should be more realistic about price predictions.
It may definitely hit $1m but it is more likely to hit $10k.
Activity: 361
November 13, 2015, 06:05:22 AM
If fiat collapses, then for sure, btc will rise to its true value.

If fiat collapses the world will be in melt down mode and Bitcoin won't be an easy savior. Especially if we've lost the ability to access the internet (which is perfectly possible if the economy is breaking down).

ALso, if Bitcoin becomes the only monetary system imagine how all the people in power will want to control and manipulate and dominate the bitcoin world - it's already happening!

Well if fiat collapses, there is no point in measuring things in dollars. We should be saying that in 10 years everything will be denominated in bitcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 13, 2015, 06:02:15 AM
I surely hope so, but I don't think it will happen if I look at it from a realistic point of view. There are too much people with at least 10K BTC. And do you remember the hamburger king and experienced pussy lover, Mark Karpeles? Don't you think he'll get mad and start dumping like there is no tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1073
November 13, 2015, 05:52:17 AM
Say what you think!

all what i think is it won't happen, don't even dream nor wish for it 'cause you'll just be disappointed and frustrated. personally i am happy with btc going back to $1k once again, definitely more possible in just years or maybe even in just months...
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
November 13, 2015, 02:06:21 AM

If fiat collapses the world will be in melt down mode and Bitcoin won't be an easy savior. Especially if we've lost the ability to access the internet (which is perfectly possible if the economy is breaking down).

ALso, if Bitcoin becomes the only monetary system imagine how all the people in power will want to control and manipulate and dominate the bitcoin world - it's already happening!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
November 13, 2015, 12:41:13 AM
III WW ?
Activity: 361
November 13, 2015, 12:35:58 AM
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
November 13, 2015, 12:29:34 AM
I don't know about 1M $, but Bitcoin can reach $10k in 10 years IMO. I'm not saying to reach 1M $ in 10 years is absolutely not possible, but it is highly improbable.

Says the guy who's name is  "Bet Wrong"!

Why do you think this is possible? In the last year the price has only gone down! There's not a regular growth of price so something significant and unforeseen would have to happen to get the price that high.

This technology is too revolutionary and disruptive to have a nice and slow smooth growth. If you think time is relative to price increase you have got it wrong. We will have supper big rallies of people realizing they are idiots by not being on BTC yet and FOMO will ensue tsunami type of price raises at any given time. It will the least expected day where the big rally begins.

Yeah, that's a great point. The growth will be sporadic and exponential (hopefully at times!) I still can't imagine a $10,000 per coin valuation. It's not like people are putting numbers to their claims or predictions...which makes it worse. It hypes people up with no fact or logic or math to the predictions...
Pages:
Jump to: