Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] BTCLevels - Bitcoin & Litecoin Binary Options Trading Platform - page 4. (Read 9969 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Now we have registration on our website.
You can make a deposit and put or call faster and easier.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
Anyone got successful with this scheme? I wonder if how many have jumped in to this.
so, youre looking for 30% profit per bet?
30% is a maximum profit we can get. But we take all the risks and pay for winning bets even if they are not equilibrated.
You can check a popular binary options, and you will see that they have in the best case the same rates.

Which one are you referring to? The popular binary options that I am checking limits profit to 15-20 percent. Only in the shortest expirations outside of regular trading hours requires a 30% edge.
As you can see, for example, on anyoption.com maximum payout can be 71%; Bitcoin/USD pair on traderush.com is 68%.
Maximal rate on btclevels is currently 216%
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
30% is a maximum profit we can get. But we take all the risks and pay for winning bets even if they are not equilibrated.
You can check a popular binary options, and you will see that they have in the best case the same rates.

Which one are you referring to? The popular binary options that I am checking limits profit to 15-20 percent. Only in the shortest expirations outside of regular trading hours requires a 30% edge.
Activity: 17
Looks cool. I have a few bookmarks of these type sites. How's the commission rates here?

You should add BTClevels in bookmarks too.
Commision rates are not fixed and depend on current bets and market. Anyway they are less then 30%.
Activity: 17
Looks cool. I have a few bookmarks of these type sites. How's the commission rates here?
I've tried something similar before via Coinchat.org and it was shut down shortly after from (im guessing) loss of profits. In most cases, people came out with a winning bet. http://chromaticcreative.net/bitcoin/moobot/gox.php

This site however has much more options and is a stand alone site (outside of a chatroom) Predicting the price over a month, or even an hour will be much more difficult than 5 minutes apart, as a suggestion. I hope this site to stay active and make enough profit to continue, as I found this type of game to be a lot of fun.

Best of luck, will be trying it out shortly Smiley
Thank you! We have a huge plans, it's only the beginning.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I've tried something similar before via Coinchat.org and it was shut down shortly after from (im guessing) loss of profits. In most cases, people came out with a winning bet. http://chromaticcreative.net/bitcoin/moobot/gox.php

This site however has much more options and is a stand alone site (outside of a chatroom) Predicting the price over a month, or even an hour will be much more difficult than 5 minutes apart, as a suggestion. I hope this site to stay active and make enough profit to continue, as I found this type of game to be a lot of fun.

Best of luck, will be trying it out shortly Smiley
Activity: 6
Very cool website, I just made some bitcoins.
It seems like a cool service, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site where you disclose your fee structure.  It's obviously important to know how much we'll be paying to you guys as commission.
We are measuring the aggregate number of bets at a time and evaluate them based on their risks. Ratio is used to cover the risk and the are less then 30%
That is the first bitcoin binary options site that I have seen. Will consider this if payouts end up getting increased. I will be loosing money hassle-free at a payout of 70%.
The ratio (70%) is not fixed, it depends on other bets and the market situation.
Activity: 9
That is the first bitcoin binary options site that I have seen. Will consider this if payouts end up getting increased. I will be loosing money hassle-free at a payout of 70%.
Bingo, I second this and will consider joining if the payouts do ever get increased!
Activity: 16
It seems like a cool service, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site where you disclose your fee structure.  It's obviously important to know how much we'll be paying to you guys as commission.
Activity: 14
BTClevels is a website where you can make money completely hassle-free by forecasting short-term Bitcoin and Litecoin exchange rate fluctuations. We tried to create a user-friendly, simple, and easy-to-understand interface and a smart trading mode that lets you hedge your positions. This way, irrespective of the interval results, the smarter you act, the bigger your income is.

You can choose yourself what kind of bets — with registration or without — you make.
In point of fact, registered bidders do not have improved trading opportunities and can merely enjoy facilitated functionality and better user experience when working with BTCLevels.

BTClevels benefits:

1. A brand new betting and reward system. More information can be found on BTClevels rules page

2. A completely fair and transparent way to earn money both on high-rate and low-rate Bitcoin fluctuations. Listings and quotations are taken directly from HitBTC real-time.

3. A unique ‘smart trading’ feature. Hedge your positions and never lose a penny.

4. A user-friendly and easy-to-understand interface that lets you make around-the-clock bets without registration and much hassle.

5. All bets are taken simultaneously. If you place a winning bet, your money will be automatically credited to your bitcoin address.

6. Unlimited bid amount.

7. Customer support services that work 24/7.

8. API

9. BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, LTC/USD, LTC/EUR

Join BTClevels Google Plus page!
Pages:
Jump to: