Pages:
Author

Topic: update error topic Crypto Exchange Script 0.5 BTC [NO BUGS] & Secure! - page 2. (Read 4655 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
He means...

Quit using or talking about CoinPal because that is a known scam.  Doesn't matter if you are "tech support" or not.  Imagine if anyone would do business with you if you kepts telling people you built "MtGox".  Your examples you are using are poisonous and don't help your case one bit.
coinpal.net is no any issue

You really don't get it do you?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nguyen Tri
He means...

Quit using or talking about CoinPal because that is a known scam.  Doesn't matter if you are "tech support" or not.  Imagine if anyone would do business with you if you kepts telling people you built "MtGox".  Your examples you are using are poisonous and don't help your case one bit.
coinpal.net is no any issue
Activity: 660
He means...

Nguyen Tri
Maybe its just a language barrier, but coinpal is a scam. There is so much evidence to support its a scam. Stop saying its not, when your clearly wrong.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/119
Explain why Coinpal stopped paying dividends, no announcements, and turned on IPO flag? Its because its a scam.

I dont know coinpal scam or no scam
I'm only just make the script and I have not owner coinpal.net
I'm only support tech
Nguyen Tri
Maybe its just a language barrier, but coinpal is a scam. There is so much evidence to support its a scam. Stop saying its not, when your clearly wrong.

Explain why Coinpal stopped paying dividends, no announcements, and turned on IPO flag? Its because its a scam.

what your mean?
do you have account and I can test for you?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nguyen Tri
you can see more here
http://coinpal.net/
Got some news for ya mister.  I've tried the coinpal.net site because I was stupid enough to actually invest in the coinpal.net asset listed on crypto::stocks and I can say with 100% certainty that your script no work. At least not in its present version on coinpal.net

I transferred a # of doge coin's into my registered account on that exchange and amazingly enough not only was I unable to do a single exchange or withdraw my funds, but I discovered that over 80% of my deposited coins where literally missing the very next day.

Amazing piece of work you got there.  Don't suppose you ever sold a copy of this bad boy to a really fat pasty fella with a French accent would you have? :p
What your account in coinpal.net?
username: oh-yeah
did you deposit 274doge? correct?
Precisely, and your script is showing that I have a balance of 125 doge's.  Not only that, it won't even allow me to withdraw them.  Just imagine how pissed I would've been had I actually deposited a significant amount of some coin actually worth something.

BTW, how on earth is it that you have access to administrative account of coinpal.net when it's supposedly owned and run by Ryan Gay?  Are you still actively supporting it?  Did you sell him this script? 
coinpal.net is my script and I sell for Ryan Gay and I help him support you
What your username/password and I will check for you
pm sent
yes I just reply to you
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
you can see more here
Got some news for ya mister.  I've tried the coinpal.net site because I was stupid enough to actually invest in the coinpal.net asset listed on crypto::stocks and I can say with 100% certainty that your script no work. At least not in its present version on coinpal.net

I transferred a # of doge coin's into my registered account on that exchange and amazingly enough not only was I unable to do a single exchange or withdraw my funds, but I discovered that over 80% of my deposited coins where literally missing the very next day.

Amazing piece of work you got there.  Don't suppose you ever sold a copy of this bad boy to a really fat pasty fella with a French accent would you have? :p
Precisely, and your script is showing that I have a balance of 125 doge's.  Not only that, it won't even allow me to withdraw them.  Just imagine how pissed I would've been had I actually deposited a significant amount of some coin actually worth something.

BTW, how on earth is it that you have access to administrative account of coinpal.net when it's supposedly owned and run by Ryan Gay?  Are you still actively supporting it?  Did you sell him this script? 
pm sent
Nguyen Tri
No, you will never go near my servers again.

I am getting a new exchange implemented by a dev who I trust and I have full access to all source code.

I wanted a refund and you promised me a refund. Until I get a refund, all posts will remain.

I've told you before that you need to stop demanding money from people.

You need to change your business model. Sell on here and accept Escrow ONLY. Build trust.

ok good luck
I'm ready send you the script
When you need support
Please contact me
Thanks
Activity: 587
No, you will never go near my servers again.

I am getting a new exchange implemented by a dev who I trust and I have full access to all source code.

I wanted a refund and you promised me a refund. Until I get a refund, all posts will remain.

I've told you before that you need to stop demanding money from people.

You need to change your business model. Sell on here and accept Escrow ONLY. Build trust.

Nguyen Tri
Script DID NOT WORK. Deposits/Withdrawals did not work. Trades we're slow and not in real time. Back end was buggy as hell and various pages did not work.
It was sub-standard. You logged onto my VPS and deleted my script with promise of a refund, which I have never received.
I'll say again, if you refund me, then I will delete all posts.
Just accept that nobody wants to buy your script.
You are not even the developer, you said it is your friends exchange that you are selling.

I'm becoming more and more bored with your rubbish, constantly trying to scam people.

Start an honest business and try again.

now you send me your server and I will send you the script with all fix again
Script DID NOT WORK. Deposits/Withdrawals did not work. Trades we're slow and not in real time. Back end was buggy as hell and various pages did not work.
It was sub-standard. You logged onto my VPS and deleted my script with promise of a refund, which I have never received.
I'll say again, if you refund me, then I will delete all posts.
Just accept that nobody wants to buy your script.
You are not even the developer, you said it is your friends exchange that you are selling.

I'm becoming more and more bored with your rubbish, constantly trying to scam people.

Start an honest business and try again.
Nguyen Tri
I've fully explained the reasons behind it.

The thread details everything that happened. It also states that your exchange does not work and full of bugs.

You are a thief and a very dishonest person.

I tried setting up a small exchange/business and I trusted you, you deleted my script and stole my BTC.

I have told you before, return my BTC and I will remove the thread.

I sell you the script work
and you delete vps
I've fully explained the reasons behind it.

The thread details everything that happened. It also states that your exchange does not work and full of bugs.

You are a thief and a very dishonest person.

I tried setting up a small exchange/business and I trusted you, you deleted my script and stole my BTC.

I have told you before, return my BTC and I will remove the thread.

Nguyen Tri
Everyone looking at this might want to pay attention to this thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-nguyen-minh-tri-684476

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON
Why you lock topic and I cant reply
Nguyen Tri
you can see more here

legendary
Well hello there!
you can see more here

Nguyen Tri
you can see more here

legendary
Well hello there!
you can see more here

Nguyen Tri
you can see more here

Pages:
Jump to: