Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] HOLY WHOA!! IOTA is NOT Joking...In case you missed it - page 2. (Read 2707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how to buy IOTA... and what price is it compared to the ICO.

I have no idea how I missed this ICO.

I've practically lived on this board for the last 3 years?

how long did this ICO last?

IOTA was announced late October, crowdsale started late November and lasted to late December. We were covered in all the crypto-sites, several of the crypto slacks, so not sure how you missed it either. We didn't have a marketing budget and we didn't want to hype it for months, so we couldn't pull a Ethereum or Augur, but several hundred participated, so I think you must've just been unlucky if you didn't catch it.

The best way to acquire IOTA now is to either:

1. Offer some work, community members may put up a bounty or pay for tasks
2. Wait for it to come on exchanges after launch
3. Buy from someone (you should use trusted escrow)

Yes, that was unfortunate.

So it lasted 27 days?

I think such an ambitious and revolutionary product should have had a far larger ICO in terms of length and awareness.

It seems very alive on the main board now.  I notice nothing else other than IOTA threads.

The initial distribution of a token/coin I believe is core to it's acceptance later on.

Above is a quote of him actually talking to thr leader of Iota right before he went on full troll mode

So you will NOT take the 10 BTC bet then contraband.... but you seem to have all that proof...how can you lose??
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
how to buy IOTA... and what price is it compared to the ICO.

I have no idea how I missed this ICO.

I've practically lived on this board for the last 3 years?

how long did this ICO last?

IOTA was announced late October, crowdsale started late November and lasted to late December. We were covered in all the crypto-sites, several of the crypto slacks, so not sure how you missed it either. We didn't have a marketing budget and we didn't want to hype it for months, so we couldn't pull a Ethereum or Augur, but several hundred participated, so I think you must've just been unlucky if you didn't catch it.

The best way to acquire IOTA now is to either:

1. Offer some work, community members may put up a bounty or pay for tasks
2. Wait for it to come on exchanges after launch
3. Buy from someone (you should use trusted escrow)

Yes, that was unfortunate.

So it lasted 27 days?

I think such an ambitious and revolutionary product should have had a far larger ICO in terms of length and awareness.

It seems very alive on the main board now.  I notice nothing else other than IOTA threads.

The initial distribution of a token/coin I believe is core to it's acceptance later on.

Above is a quote of him actually talking to thr leader of Iota right before he went on full troll mode
legendary
No one cares why you were banned, i think he made that clarification up thread.

But you cant be mad at Iota and make up lies just because you were banned.

You even made a cryptohunter2 acct. Thats what people do when they are waiting for the ban to be over.

And i checked the membership list, and of course there is a cryptohunter2 acct. Ill post proof and link in a min

OK so you'll take the bet then 10 BTC right contraband. I mean you sound very sure that I was banned?

Yes or no?

there is only one answer here if you are sure??

Yes or no you will take the bet??

don't be afraid.... follow your convictions.

Yes or no?? waiting....

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
No one cares why you were banned, i think he made that clarification up thread.

But you cant be mad at Iota and make up lies just because you were banned.

You even made a cryptohunter2 acct. Thats what people do when they are waiting for the ban to be over.

And i checked the membership list, and of course there is a cryptohunter2 acct. Ill post proof and link in a min
legendary
I challenge you again to a bet 10 BTC right now. I was never banned like I already told you I was hacked and this can be confirmed by several moderators.

Do you wish to take this bet yes or no?

Also due to your spamming and speculations I am not starting a poll so you can gage the real value of your scam tokens that have no proven real word advantages nor functionality over what we have already with other coins.

Other high level coders have many doubts about it's functionality. It is merely an over hyped scam token. This hype and constant spamming only took place after a handful of people grabbed up huge amounts of it. There was no advertising at all before or during the ICO.

It is 130sat token. It's all it is worth right now anything else until it hits exchange is merely pumping and hyping this scam.

Anyway again. I challenge you right now put 10BTC with an escrow and take my bet. I was never and have never been banned. The account was hacked as several moderators can confirm.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
Cryptohunter I'm sure everyone has already read how you got banned, made an unofficial poll (without the Iota Devs permission, to get them to do 2nd IPO), and now you coveted IOTA is your enemy?

JUST BUY MORE, THATS what everyone else is doing. jeez

No he got banned for something else, the poll had nothing to do with it

NO, no, I wasn't saying that he got banned for that. He got banned for something else, missed the IPO, then got mad and called scam because the devs wouldn't do a 2nd IPO

LOL Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Cryptohunter I'm sure everyone has already read how you got banned, made an unofficial poll (without the Iota Devs permission, to get them to do 2nd IPO), and now you coveted IOTA is your enemy?

No he got banned for something else, the poll had nothing to do with it
Power the World for FREE

legendary
Another spam from this guy about this scam coin iota

ITS A SCAM COIN.

When will the mods get ahold of this person with a new spam iota thread most days or bumping his old threads.

they want to sell their scam tokens they got for 130sats for 10,000 sats each.

Quick get lucky now and buy those 130sats tokens for 10,000 sats now. What are you waiting for? You might miss out?

If corgi coin really gets adopted 100 billion might be a low number.

What a coin with an android wallet and ios wallet this is huge news many other coins that are not scams have this already?

Power the World for FREE
If you didn’t get in yet, you simply got lucky, cause it still being sold pre-launch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440112.220

GUI

I presume everyone knows the basic story of GUI by now, we hired 3 professionals with incredible portfolios; 1 disappeared before we even got to working, 1 team (creativedash) lost their developer in the middle of the job, then refused to honor the full agreement and acted the most unprofessional I have ever seen, 1 dev who had worked for several major companies like Motorola, Four Seasons hotels etc. literally had am mental breakdown and threatened us with all sorts of insane shit if we didn't just let him take the money "because my life is hard" after lying chronically for weeks about working, when in reality he wasn't. I had to threaten him with legal action to get him to refund the money. Then we started using Wesley, our previous collaborator from Nxt, what we did not know was that due to personal issues in his life, he was way, way slower than we had ever anticipated and he went weeks above his own estimate. BUT it's still being worked on and will be done at 0.9.4 launch. By now we also got iOS and Android client due to our great community member Adrian. So re: GUI, no problems

New website

We have hired a really great team (finally a reliable one) that is making a brand new website for us which will visually show the IOTA ecosystem in the Internet-of-Things and give a "woah" factor for everyone new to the project. It will be launched right before launch of IOTA.

State of IOTA

IOTA development is going swimmingly, we had to do a fuckton of analysis which required a lot of computational power. The community came together and lent their idle cores (this is actually what IOTA was made for, distributed shared computing, so poetically beautiful) and we used AWS for the rest. This process is soon done, and once it is 0.9.4 will be done.
Also please do not forget that IOTA has been in testing and optimization since January, what we have now is several fold better than what we had in January, there has been no break in progress whatsoever. Not only that, but we also have another great community member - Tomer Krisi - who is developing the C# client so that we'll have both Java and C# around launch. Next up is C and Rust.

First Without a Blockchain, Released with IOS, Android, and Desktop wallet!

I can't remember a single project that is so well managed and plain kickass as IOTA is. Can someone tell me if a single unique project (not copy paste) in Crypto has launched with both desktop, Android and IOS wallet? For the life of me I can't think of one. This will be HUGE friends. Don't sell your IOTA before launch, I fully expect $50 million+ market cap at launch, and $100 million in short succession.

EASY $10,000,000,000 MarketCap?

If it really gets adopted the way it could, even 10 billion is low number.
Pages:
Jump to: