Pages:
Author

Topic: Update Large review of Finksy/J4bbrwock server psus compared to ATXpsu-photos up - page 13. (Read 20758 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I had a batch 2 and it is now at my buddies office.

My testing on the psus with Avalon sixes will still work since the
Loads placed on the 2880, 2980, 4000 dual 2000 will be indentical.

One Avalon six and two Avalon sixes.  Volts will be as close as possible to 12.2 volts.

SweeeeeeeeeT   Grin

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, Phillip.

Were you also planning to get the new S7 batch 8 or 9?  I'm curious if it's efficiency would be the same as batch 6 if the batch 8 or 9 were under clocked from 700 MHz to 600 MHz?  It may be I would not have to be concerned with under clocking if the hash rate difference of 700 GH/s pays for the extra 100 watts consumed from the higher clock of 700 MHz in batch 8 & 9.  If the difference of the 700 GH/s more than pays for the extra power consumed to make extra profit, it is worth it.  If they simply offset, it would be better to under clock to try to increase the longevity of the rig.

I got 4 batch 8 but they were purchased for a friend.

I am a bit annoyed with bitmaintech  I will try to make no purchase from them for myself as  I feel they owe me about ½ a btc in compensation.  I got a poor batch 1 that only hashed around 4500gh and they were late on a batch two shipment.  So I will  not buy from them for personal ownership  until they send me some type of compensation.
 They just blow me off at this point when I mention  this which I have mentioned to them in more then 6 or 7 emails.
So if someone wants ask me to help them order an s-7 I do. But I do not order for myself anymore.

I ordered 9 s-7's direct 2 for me and 7 for others. I ordered an hashnest s-7 and I ordered a lee group s-7.
So that is 11 s-7's  at this moment I have 1 s-7 at my buddies office and 1 s-7 mining in China with lee's group
I have 2 avalon sixes in house and most likely I will order at least one more avalon 6.
Since I have no hope of bitmaintech giving me coupons or compensation any that I order from them will be for friends not myself.
Sad since I have purchased more then 40k in gear from them.

I have to say one thing the batch 2 rated at freq 575 has been the best miner I ever purchased from them  it will go as high as freq 637 and 5150 gh. 

I have it at my friends office down clocked to freq 500 and 4000gh (need to keep it quiet) Since I pay 2.66 cents a kwatt that one will make money.

Sorry to hear that.  I'm hoping my RMA doesn't take very long with bitmain.  I recently sent back 3 blades for replacement.  I'm hoping they get them some time next week and send the new one's back to me in the mail before next week is over.  I hate the waiting game.

By the way, how do you think the Avalon 6 will handle the heat this summer?  Did the firmware update come out yet that's supposed to do something to reduce the heat?

i will use the dual 4000 watt breakout board set volts at 11.80 then down clock to 3000 gh i may also need to jack up fans to 75
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

One Avalon six and two Avalon sixes.  Volts will be as close as possible to 12.2 volts.

SweeeeeeeeeT   Grin

Were you also planning to get the new S7 batch 8 or 9?  I'm curious if it's efficiency would be the same as batch 6 if the batch 8 or 9 were under clocked from 700 MHz to 600 MHz?  It may be I would not have to be concerned with under clocking if the hash rate difference of 700 GH/s pays for the extra 100 watts consumed from the higher clock of 700 MHz in batch 8 & 9.  If the difference of the 700 GH/s more than pays for the extra power consumed to make extra profit, it is worth it.  If they simply offset, it would be better to under clock to try to increase the longevity of the rig.

I am a bit annoyed with bitmaintech  I will try to make no purchase from them for myself as  I feel they owe me about ½ a btc in compensation.  I got a poor batch 1 that only hashed around 4500gh and they were late on a batch two shipment.  So I will  not buy from them for personal ownership  until they send me some type of compensation.
 They just blow me off at this point when I mention  this which I have mentioned to them in more then 6 or 7 emails.
So if someone wants ask me to help them order an s-7 I do. But I do not order for myself anymore.

I ordered 9 s-7's direct 2 for me and 7 for others. I ordered an hashnest s-7 and I ordered a lee group s-7.
So that is 11 s-7's  at this moment I have 1 s-7 at my buddies office and 1 s-7 mining in China with lee's group
I have 2 avalon sixes in house and most likely I will order at least one more avalon 6.
Since I have no hope of bitmaintech giving me coupons or compensation any that I order from them will be for friends not myself.

I have to say one thing the batch 2 rated at freq 575 has been the best miner I ever purchased from them  it will go as high as freq 637 and 5150 gh. 

I have it at my friends office down clocked to freq 500 and 4000gh (need to keep it quiet) Since I pay 2.66 cents a kwatt that one will make money.

Sorry to hear that.  I'm hoping my RMA doesn't take very long with bitmain.  I recently sent back 3 blades for replacement.  I'm hoping they get them some time next week and send the new one's back to me in the mail before next week is over.  I hate the waiting game.

By the way, how do you think the Avalon 6 will handle the heat this summer?  Did the firmware update come out yet that's supposed to do something to reduce the heat?
legendary

SweeeeeeeeeT   Grin

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader

SweeeeeeeeeT   Grin

legendary
I GOT shipping info for the 2980 watt should come on tues or weds.

I plan to test the :

2x 2000

2880watt

2980watt

with a pair of avalon sixes  at 12.20 volts

then with a single avalon six at 12.20 volts

My s-7 is not available for testing my buddy that has an entire office floor rented got a new sublease deal..

This means he leases 80% and keep 20% for the floor.  He also pays 20% of the power  so the 13.3 cent full price power is only 2.66 cents a kwatt.

The limits are 1x 15 amp circuit  and keep the gear quiet.  

So I hooked up 1 s-7 at freq 500  we are getting 4000th at 1000 watts with fan at 32%.    Sound is okay power use is okay.

I ran s-3's in his place for 14 months I am hoping to run the s-7 past the ½ ing due to the 2.66 cent price.

Back to this testing.

I hope to get some good numbers and determine the difference between the 3 psu setups once and for all at about the 2000-2200 watt load

and the 1000- 1100 load

What batch miner? If its B8 i could pitch in the B8 data i get, running with ATX with known efficiency range at various load it could give a good benchmark to compare to. Though i'd be on 120v, the difference with 220-240v efficiency should be 2%.

legendary
Merit: 1068

I plan to test the :

2x 2000

2880watt

2980watt

with a pair of avalon sixes  at 12.20 volts

My s-7 is not available for testing my buddy that has an entire office floor rented got a new sublease deal..

This means he leases 80% and keep 20% for the floor.  He also pays 20% of the power  so the 13.3 cent full price power is only 2.66 cents a kwatt.

The limits are 1x 15 amp circuit  and keep the gear quiet. 

So I hooked up 1 s-7 at freq 500  we are getting 4000th at 1000 watts with fan at 32%.    Sound is okay power use is okay.

I ran s-3's in his place for 14 months I am hoping to run the s-7 past the ½ ing due to the 2.66 cent price.

Back to this testing.

I hope to get some good numbers and determine the difference between the 3 psu setups once and for all at about the 2000-2200 watt load

and the 1000- 1100 load

What batch miner? If its B8 i could pitch in the B8 data i get, running with ATX with known efficiency range at various load it could give a good benchmark to compare to. Though i'd be on 120v, the difference with 220-240v efficiency should be 2%.
legendary

I plan to test the :

2x 2000

2880watt

2980watt

with a pair of avalon sixes  at 12.20 volts

This means he leases 80% and keep 20% for the floor.  He also pays 20% of the power  so the 13.3 cent full price power is only 2.66 cents a kwatt.

The limits are 1x 15 amp circuit  and keep the gear quiet. 

So I hooked up 1 s-7 at freq 500  we are getting 4000th at 1000 watts with fan at 32%.    Sound is okay power use is okay.

Back to this testing.

and the 1000- 1100 load
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I'll break this up to make it easier to follow. I'll leave the discussion alone after this post...

Hi Finksy,

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism  Your frankness is much appreciated.  I also appreciate your willingness to contribute HW in Prelude's efforts to determine power efficiency difference between PSU's.  You made very good points about what would probably be the proper way to test PSU efficiency for bitcoin mining applications.  Consistency in HOW the test is performed is extremely important... Making measurements with same meter at same location with same rigs over same period of time.

I hope I did not open up a can of worms.  That was not my intention at all.  I've made too many mistakes in the beginning of my bitcoin mining venture.  I've learned [The hard way] how important it is to make an educated decision about hardware used for mining.  I don't want to continue those mistakes anymore.  I'm hoping this venture will last for many years to come.  So, I'm wanting to make the wisest and most economical decision I can make while growing into the future.

All of the time and energy invested with engineering and design with breakout boards for various PSU's and the commitment to produce these on a relatively large scale for many people by you and J4bberwock is appreciated greatly, Sir!  Thank you both for all you have done and continue to do for the community!

As far as I can tell, the easiest way we'll have to test efficiency will be to compare against a known efficiency PSU with either of the following options:
-Same voltage for both PSUs if the miner is using a string design
-Close voltage for both PSUs if the miner is using a buck converter (The S7 B8 and other with 135chips will work since it is an hybrid with the string fed by a buck converter similar to the design I tried for SFARDS chips)

Ideally, DPS2000 BB vs DPS2500BB, and 2880 vs 2980 with the same miners as load so we can cancel the effect of the built in fans.
I'll test the 2500 vs 2000 next week once I'm back home.

I can estimate, 87% for the 2880 including the fans will be between 90% and 92% without them depending on the load, so not too far away from the platinum efficiency measured on the 2980.
The 4kw may have a better global efficiency including the fans since we are using ultrakaze or similar fans, and only 2 of them for 4kw compared to 3x turbojet fans on the 2880/2980w
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
I'll break this up to make it easier to follow. I'll leave the discussion alone after this post...

Hi Finksy,

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism  Your frankness is much appreciated.  I also appreciate your willingness to contribute HW in Prelude's efforts to determine power efficiency difference between PSU's.  You made very good points about what would probably be the proper way to test PSU efficiency for bitcoin mining applications.  Consistency in HOW the test is performed is extremely important... Making measurements with same meter at same location with same rigs over same period of time.

I hope I did not open up a can of worms.  That was not my intention at all.  I've made too many mistakes in the beginning of my bitcoin mining venture.  I've learned [The hard way] how important it is to make an educated decision about hardware used for mining.  I don't want to continue those mistakes anymore.  I'm hoping this venture will last for many years to come.  So, I'm wanting to make the wisest and most economical decision I can make while growing into the future.

All of the time and energy invested with engineering and design with breakout boards for various PSU's and the commitment to produce these on a relatively large scale for many people by you and J4bberwock is appreciated greatly, Sir!  Thank you both for all you have done and continue to do for the community!
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
Don't laugh as we all make the same rookie mistakes.  I have Dell 750W, HP 1000W, 2 EVGA G2 1300W and IBM 2K PSUs.  haha.  Now I'm debating if I should get the 2980....................................................

LOL...  I don't feel as bad now.

I must say, the new setup for the 2 x 2000 BB PSU's with voltage adjustment and digital volt meter is a nice set up as well.  Yes, the ability to choose fans to make it a quieter package is a plus [If noise is one's concern].  I say it all depends on what one plans to do and where they plan to do it.  If one wants less noise and the ability to over clock substantially, the 2 x 2000 BB setup with voltage adjustment is the way to go.  It would be my choice over the 2880 if noise was an issue and if I was not concerned about vertical headroom on my rack for more shelves.

My only concern with the voltage adjustment to over clock is "power efficiency."  Will the gains made from more bitcoin mined via over clocking with that setup trump the gains from a more power efficient PSU without overclocking?  The plus side from not over clocking is the potential for increased longevity of the blades in our rigs.  At least that's my opinion.  I'm open minded to any thing else someone would like to add.  I'm all about making the right decision.  I just feel this is important if one plans to have a lot of rigs powered by a lot of PSU's.  Making the correct decision on the right PSU for your long term plans is extremely important.

legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
APC7911 has decimal points in the web interface, but not on the PDU its self.

If you want a good/accurate meter, look into the Watts up? meter, the UO version of the .net version is ideal for this kind of testing. Elsewise, I think you'll be spending thousands for something better, like a fluke power meter/analyzer.

Wow, thanks for that info.  It's nice to know my investment has more features than previously known.  I mainly got them for switching capability.

However, I would not mind have a new toy (meter) around the house to check the efficiency of new HW.  Thanks for the info on meters.  I'm researching them and pricing them now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Don't laugh as we all make the same rookie mistakes.  I have Dell 750W, HP 1000W, 2 EVGA G2 1300W and IBM 2K PSUs.  haha.  Now I'm debating if I should get the 2980....................................................
legendary
Technical Analyst/Trader
My pdu has 1/10 or nearest tenth. It certainly will show close enough to see a large difference between the 2880w and the 2980w.

What we all really need to know is 100 watts a s-7 or 100 watts an Avalon really the difference between the two models.

I appreciate you doing this.  By the way, what PDU do you have?  I'm sure you've mentioned it elsewhere in another thread.  I need to get another PDU very soon before my power upgrade.  I wouldn't mind having a 240V PDU that gives decimal point reading as well.

Relax  everyone  I ordered this

I had a coupon and paid about 140 not 150

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TMPKE96?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

should be a direct fit and easy to compare to this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VMEB944?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A25R0MJJKVE76I

this is 76 with shipping.

so say 77 vs 150  or 75 dollars difference .

I will run with identical testing.   and buyers can tell the watt difference   both should work fine with the breakout board.

The only thing I am sure about today is my titanium 1600 watt evga gets better watts rating then the 2880watt psu.  at freq 600

I purchased a 2nd one for the hell of it.  One from NSR on eBay and one from NSR on Amazon at $150 each.  Even at 4 or 5 percent difference between the two models I believe it's worth it in my case.  My plans are to have 120 to 220 x S7's [or equivalent] by this time next year.  Which means I'm going to need much more than the 17 x 2880's I have at present.  I'm kind of laughing at myself now for buying the 8 x Corsair AX860's when I first started back in September, 2014.  It definitely pays to do your homework before taking the plunge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I couldn't believe how strong these Scotch Tape is!!  Once the PSU were taped together, I couldn't pry them open with my hands................but maybe I'm weak.  =)   You can see that just a tiny piece of the tape held the fans together so well.  Mr Phillip definitely have a lot of creative solutions.  I love this tape and the 2K PSU.  Also the Ultra KAZE fans Phillip recommend is also very good.  Super Quiet.  Just ordered the 4K board with voltage meter.  Can't wait to make my Avalon earn it's worth as it's gimping along at 3.2-3.3TH right now.  

Phillip - Waiting on your review for the 2980W PSU.  Want to see if it's worth the price premium for Platinum efficiency.   Rough math shows it's much more expensive than the 4K bundle but maybe over long term it will pay off with the efficiency?  The review will shed more light on it.  For now I will stick with the 4K bundle until I see better ROI on the 2980.
legendary
 You guys are too awesome, your detail reviews definitely helps others decide what is best for them (size, efficiency,  noise level, etc).  I just hooked up my next pair of IBM 2K PSU and of course I found out they are the newer Rev so I can't use them with the 4K board voltage controls (Only work with Rev 8 or lower per Finksy).  Going to order a pair of older rev PSU from FINKSY to go with the new 4K board bundle.

For this new pair of IBM 2K PSU, I simply just use the Scotch mounting tape Phillip recommended.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004Z498?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Although they feel weak to the touch, these things are strong as heck when you tape them to something.  They're so strong that I didn't even bother to split out the other pair of PSU to find out the Rev #.  I only use a small piece to attach the FAN together.  Since they're at the bottom of the PSU, I didn't even need to use a mount, just place the PSU (taped together) on top and it's nice and steady on top.  I love this SCOTCH TAPE!  Make this solution clean, sexy and no obstruction to flow.  Guess I wont be needing to buy any fan mounting kit with this Tape.  Op, please quote my message so picture will show.

http://imgur.com/a/MaTjR

3m double side tape works if you have the older single breakout boards board and grilled shelf system

this is nhando's twist on my mount

here you go :
he double side tape the two fans

he uses the shelf as a grill and base

lastly he gets good wire management  this is 2 single 2000 watt breakout finksy j4bberwock boards

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
I'll break this up to make it easier to follow. I'll leave the discussion alone after this post.

Fans were not powered externally, and I believe that to be disingenuous since no one will use a second power supply to power the main power supply's fan(s) in the real world. Most server PSU fans I've come across are 5-10w. These PSUs definitely use more juice with their fans. Don't think it's enough to bring efficiency down by any meaningful amount, much less 4.3%. Where did you get that figure?

The 2880W PSU uses 3 60x38mm fans that are rated for 1.68A each.  At the PSU's typical 12.2V output, that would be maximum of 20.5W each, for a total of 61.5W.  @ your 50% load testing of 1440W, that could account for a margin of error up to 4.27% if they were at max load.  I don't think following the testing procedures for 80+ should be considered disingenuous if you are going to use their outcome/ratings in your assessment of the PSU.  If anything, I think it's disingenuous for you to use their rating label if you are going to ignore their protocol whether you agree with it or not. I'm not here to debate the real-world meaningfulness of Ecova's rating system, that is for the end user to decide for themselves just as EPA ratings on new vehicles (and not real-world fuel economy) are up to the consumer to interpret.  What I wouldn't do though is tell the dealer that the EPA rating on my new car is wrong based on my own fuel economy, if I'm not willing to replicate the EPA's testing procedure myself.

I do agree that the cooling setup used by the 2880W PSU's is not very efficient, it relies on small diameter high RPM fans to push air through a long narrow tunnel filled with components. Most ATX PSU's use very large single ~0.6A fan (~7W) to cool them, which is why they wouldn't have had near the impact in your testing in the past.  Thankfully MarkAZ has nearly finished his acrylic solution to replace the loud stock fans with a single 120mm fan which will reduce noise and wasted power from the 3x screamers.

I've already described my testing methods to you. 20-25c ambient, Watts Up? Pro .net AC meter, $300 AC/DC amp clamp to measure DC amperage and multiply it by voltage measured at the load end of wires to account for vdroop. Some simple math then gives us efficiency numbers. IF you don't want to accept my methodology, I'm very open to suggestions to improve my process. It has proven to be very accurate when used with PSUs that have results posted by ecova, even when taking the fan into consideration. Furthermore, a 1500GH/s SP20E has consistently used less power at the wall using an actual platinum PSU vs the 2880W-er by a large enough amount. I do consider that a little unfair since 1 SP20E won't hit 50% load on the 2880w, but on the other hand the other PSU was close to 100% load which lowers it's efficiency.

Where do you put the DC amp clamp to measure the DC load by the miners, do you have to take 1 strand of a PCIe cable or can you group them all in together? I'm honestly curious about that, seems interesting as a way to compare miner efficiency vs manufacturers published specs. And to see if for example the SP20e's DC Watts are accurate from the GUI.

SP20 @ 1500 GH/s is only 900W DC IIRC? So your 87% efficiency was measured at that load or at true 50% load?  This is the stuff I'm mainly interested in about your testing method (and I apologize if you've already posted about it) all I read was that you tested 87% efficiency at 50% load, which would have included fan draw of up to 60.5W of that.  However, if it was the SP20E @ 1500GH/s, load would be a fair amount less than 50%. Also, depending on what the fans were drawing and the DC load, the fans could make up more than the 4.27% figure of the energy consumption if it was less the 1440W load I thought it was. I'm very interested if you managed to test it at different loads to see if it was consistent? The real-world impact of this is that fans in general would make up a significantly lower portion of the wasted power (reflected as inefficiency in your test) at 100% load than they would at 20% load. This would also skew the results when comparing the efficiency of a PSU @ 100% load to a larger PSU @ 30% load, which is what I interpreted you as saying.

If you are open to suggestions, what I would love to see is a straight AC draw comparison vs a known similar 80+ platinum PSU at 50% and 100% DC load.  I have 2x 2980W PSU's coming and would be happy to lend one to you, along with another 2880W PSU for redundancy to test and show your results here. If you have enough mining power to load it up that is. Since it's impossible for anyone to make a definitive conclusion without actually following Ecova's guidelines, I think a comparison vs a near identical and known tested 80+ platinum PSU like the 2980W would be as close as one could get.

What you call overnight is actually a 5 to 6 year difference in engineering and manufacturing, a new (better) OEM,  not to mention the adoption of PSU efficiency measures to reduce global power consumption of data centers and consumer IT and a shift to ever more efficient PSUs to meet those goals. The 2880w came before all of that. Don't see why you have such difficulty believing that it's possible. You'll have to forgive me for not taking your word that it's platinum when there is absolutely no proof of that anywhere to be found. I've only seen that it's platinum being parroted on this forum. I hope you'll do your own tests and post the results. Until then, the burden of proof is on you to prove it is platinum and not bronze.

What you're saying about the timeline makes sense and could absolutely be right, it just didn't seem to me like much was changed through the years with the 2880W PSU's. And if it had, that it wouldn't have happened all at once with a new model.  All I am interested in is the truth of this.  And what you've showntold me is not exactly compelling, just that you tested the PSU @ 50% (or possibly 30% load if it was a single SP20, which i'm hoping you can clarify) and claim Bronze-level efficiency.  But you didn't follow 80+'s guidelines to determine that, and are now arguing that those guidelines are disingenuous...

I hope you aren't taking this as a knock on you or j4bber. It is anything but. You guys sell what I consider to be the best server equipment for mining, and I know that you both believed the PSUs to be platinum rated. I know you wouldn't have sold them as platinum power supplies without believing that they were, and no one in their right mind will think that.
Edit: With the exception of S4, what I've seen is a constant load from miners on the power supply. Never seen it move more than 0.1A while mining on S7, for example.

I realize I may be coming off as abrasive, and for that I apologize. The truth is I'm not taking this personally, I'm just learning now about how they actually rate PSU's, and learned how much wasted energy the fan packs on the 2880's could be burning (which makes me hopeful to test out and offer MarkAZ's alternate acrylic panel to mount a single 120mm fan instead).  Now what I would like to know is if these PSU's would actually meet the ratings that I was under the impression they met, and I believe the best way to do that (if you are willing) would be to have you compare the 2880W to the near identical and tested platinum 2980W PSU, to take your methods/equipment out of the equation (even if the method/equipment isn't perfect, it should be consistent enough to show a difference as significant as this).  If they do not match, I will be more than happy to change the wording in my threads.  The last thing I or J4bberwock are trying to do is to deceive anybody.  I started selling the product because I believed it was the best solution on the market, and still believe that today.

I have a bunch of server PSU's I could lend you for your PSU efficiency thread you mentioned too, DPS 2000's, DPS 750's, 800 GBA's, etc.
legendary
Do we know for sure if DPS-2000BB is platinum rated? I thought 2880W was platinum rated until now.

It isn't officially rated, but I did test it. Unfortunately it's been a while, and I can't find my results anywhere, but going from memory I'm pretty sure I had measured 89% efficiency while pulling ~1500w DC from it.

I'm thinking about retesting a bunch of power supplies and making a detailed thread out of the results. If I do, it will be an ongoing process starting possibly in the second week of 2016.

I for one would like this.

I also want to stress that an 89%  dps-2000bb in a 2x breakout set up will give you really good numbers running avalon sixes.

I get 7600 for 2 units on high volt setting of 12.5

the easy 3 volt setting on the 2x breakout boards allows for over and under clocks. and the  two fans I use are  scythe at full speed which is 19/20 watts

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JKNMBE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Do we know for sure if DPS-2000BB is platinum rated? I thought 2880W was platinum rated until now.

It isn't officially rated, but I did test it. Unfortunately it's been a while, and I can't find my results anywhere, but going from memory I'm pretty sure I had measured 89% efficiency while pulling ~1500w DC from it.

I'm thinking about retesting a bunch of power supplies and making a detailed thread out of the results. If I do, it will be an ongoing process starting possibly in the second week of 2016.
legendary

Well we are working on the 2880w vs the 2980w all out of pocket for this test.

I think I can do some kind of a fair test with the 2000 in the set of two.

I will do some tests but I am not sure how to be sure .

I need to get volts equal which I can do on the middle setting.

Fast guess is 2880 the my 2x 2000  then the 2980

I will run a pair of avalons to test it.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: