Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATE: Play as a guest WITHOUT owning Minecraft! BitVegas Minecraft - Free BTC - page 2. (Read 17932 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
We now support 0.0001 BTC bets!

0.0001 and 0.0005 coins added
That's as small as a transaction fee. Nice way for most people to try out. I'll probably join the server once I actually get Minecraft.

Ready to welcome you with open arms!

The minimum deposit is still 0.001 though. But you can get 0.0005 every 15 minutes from our free gift chest while you're online. This allows 5 free bets 'on the house' every 15 minutes Smiley
Thanks. I'm actually participating in your MC gift code giveaway. Maybe I'll win...  Tongue

That's as small as a transaction fee. Nice way for most people to try out. I'll probably join the server once I actually get Minecraft.

Ready to welcome you with open arms!

The minimum deposit is still 0.001 though. But you can get 0.0005 every 15 minutes from our free gift chest while you're online. This allows 5 free bets 'on the house' every 15 minutes Smiley
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

Small patch today. Movement speed increased + some new admin features.
Activity: 246
BitVegas just appeared on another Plan B episode.
Check it out here: http://youtu.be/jdd8lCIX3FY?t=16m32s

Damn, now I don't just have the pleasure of those vocal cords on the night, but additionally, it is on Youtube! Wink

Have a good one Paul!
BitVegas just appeared on another Plan B episode.
Check it out here: http://youtu.be/jdd8lCIX3FY?t=16m32s
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We will be appearing on the Plan B podcast tomorrow at 7pm PDT! (Tuesday)
the new crack for minecraft of bitvegas

download:

https://mega.co.nz/#!hsN1jIIJ!LhY3_C2BOdFQEoWzIOH2qje68WIfbZPHMv26O1BN6TY

enjoy! Smiley

Suspicious file!
https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/3ac065632c15f27a4efaef63f7af759c6cbbf037a5098f648df69d4a9ca41c98/analysis/1370880432/

Yes please do not download this file. Although a post with "The new crack for minecraft of bitvegas" should be a warning sign enough.
Update: The new BitVegas has launched!
Activity: 12
MC server still seems to be down.
Activity: 4
what's up with the server?

it's down for me...
Activity: 1
I made two withdrawals from BitVegas on April 7th for .02 BTC, and both of the transactions have now disappeared from the blockchain (after sitting unconfirmed for a day or so).

Any help is appreciated. My minecraft name is the same as my name here: J5892.

BTW, despite my withdrawal issues, I absolutely love the idea of BitVegas. Smiley
Activity: 2
Please help i can't connect

it say's connection failed  Cry 

My Minecraft version :- 1.5.1

my username :- izayoi
I found a bug that constantly teleports me between seat #1 and #2 on the left blackjack table.
I don't know how this happened, but after it happened the following things happened:

I have found a way of reproducing this:

- Sit down on seat #1
- Bet 1 BTC playmoney
- Spam-click on seat #2 until you win/lose on your bet
- You will now sit on seat #2 and be teleported between seat #1 and #2.
I found a bug that constantly teleports me between seat #1 and #2 on the left blackjack table.
I don't know how this happened, but after it happened the following things happened:

- I started being teleported between seat #1 and #2, trying to place a bet on either #1 or #2 would place the bet #2 and I could only stand/hit while on seat #2.
- Another player sat down at seat #3
- Some time after the player on seat #3 leaved, I started teleporting between all 3 seats
- Placing the bet on #3 worked and placing a bet on #2 would place the bet on #3. Trying to place a bet on #1 would either place the bet on #2 or #3.
- I tried to leave my "seats", however I got teleported back to the seats again.
- This time I only teleport between seat #1 and #2.
- It is now impossible to leave the seat (maybe login out would work).

During the time I spent teleporting between multiple seats, I occupied them all, meaning no other person could sit there.
The balance on the right side of the screen is known to be laggy. Entering /btc in the chat will update your balance.

Please report what you were doing when the sidebar didn't update. But yes /btc will force an update
Pages:
Jump to: