Pages:
Author

Topic: [Update] What up with your ALTs since early Jan to March 25th (Till now) - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100
From early Jan to till now I would like to know how is your crypto currency trading going on? To me, market is not stable. I bought lot's of ALTs and all of them are down. Some of them are even over 70% down. How are things going on with you too?

Appreciate sharing your experience.

Thanks
yes you are right at the beginning of 2018 many ALT prices are down, but what I do now continue to hold the coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
From early Jan to till now I would like to know how is your crypto currency trading going on? To me, market is not stable. I bought lot's of ALTs and all of them are down. Some of them are even over 70% down. How are things going on with you too?

Thanks

Its exactly the same here on the other part of the world. While the crypto market is always unstable for it always shows signs of volatility, the instability it is showing right now has some sort of strong and negative impact to the people who really would have wanted to join the crypto community after how the altcoins rallied so aggressively late last year. My altcoins are suffering so bad right now and I really do not want to check my portfolio anymore.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

Thanks

I have also experiencing what you stated above. I was waiting increase the price of all of my holding coins. Everyday I was checking my token on the list of exchange and I was unfortunate on it. If bitcoin price was going high then my coin value was dropping and that was sad on it. I want to trade that both has a higher value, the alts and BTC. What I'm going to do now is to hold my coin and wait to moon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Trading with altcoins using my btc are quit profitable for me and it works for me well. Though its risky but I’m confident with my trading skills even the market is highly volatile right now. Its good to trade as long as you know how to done it properly because you can loss your money there easily.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Actually, for veteran traders, they enjoy this unstable market that we are having right now. They see several opportunities in the market to buy at very low prices due to this instability and to take huge profit once the market recovers.

As for me, I'm currently trading/buying POS and Masternode coins. These type of coins provide stable passive income even if the market is turning into a bearish one. And upon checking, it is quite profitable in the long run, especially the masternode ones. Though you to have several BTCs to buy some legit MN as they are quite expensive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Yes i'm trading alts, do you know that alts are good for bearish market and it's not an advice to trade on a daily basis coz the market is volatile. You need to think before you click a single amount of trades or else you will lose some.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
no.i'm not, but i'd like to. seems to be an interesting thing to do  Wink

You should really put your self into it and not just "it looks interesting" because it really is, however, its very hard at the beginning. Just look at how much the OP has already lost in his investment. You have to take it seriously otherwise you might end up losing everything in the end.

I have a few alts and I only hope max 3-4 coins simultaneously. Why? because I can't devote much time on it because of other things in real life. But I enjoyed taking profits specially during the crazy price swings in December.

But just like they say, invest what you can afford to lose, so that you will not be disappointed or fearful if everything suddenly went red, just like what we are in right now.
Activity: 364

Thanks

yes of course I am trading altcoin because with altcoin trading I can get very much profit not only that with altcoin whose price is still cheap and altcoin could potentially be a very expensive coin if they have a very good development.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
no.i'm not, but i'd like to. seems to be an interesting thing to do  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
A lot of altcoins are currently down which is kinda disappointing especially ethereum but regardless it is ok because in trading everything will not always going in your way. You just need to be optimistic on your trading.
Activity: 63

Thanks

My crypto currency trading is doing fine because I'm just looking for a good price to trade with. I avoiding the tokens or coins which have a very low price, I am checking always which one is the best to trade. I have some many tokens in altcoins and I am patiently waiting for my tokens to got a good price to have a lot of profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
If the price is lower than the purchase price let alone drastically down to 70% I think it is very suffocating, I think you better be patient to keep it, Hodl the best way because this seems to be going on a market correction.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Have some patience Alt coin season will bloom atleast on Q2 . Never sell in loss . If You have invested in good coins no matter where they are now, They going to surely deliver . You have bought Alts when they were high on last ALT season and You will get profits on next Alt season.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
indeed profit trading jan-feb, very uncertain, my advice take the lowest price in recent days and do not force trading if the market is really not support, and if the price keeps falling then you have to dare cut loss, because that's what saves trader of many losses
Activity: 182
I think running the current trade is very risky. because the market price is very very pluktuatif and risky losses occur. better for now you turn it into an investment it may be more secure and profitable future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Thanks
I bought coins that hit in the market that few months ago I did a short trade with it until time comes the price failed down then I had bought it in a high price until now that coins is still there and I still waiting for it to rise up again. This is the actual happenings when we get into trading so we must be prepared like this situation.
Activity: 322
Yes I like trading other than bitcoin, because altcoin is one good alternative. the price is cheap and the chart is also up and down so it is very suitable for trading. I ever buy ETH and profit that I can reach 30%.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Altcoin trading it's profitable, the thing is that you may not have chosen a good moment to start trading. Market's pretty much on red everyday since the beginning of 2018. This a good time to buy long-term coins like XRP, NEO or IOTA
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Thanks

you can sell your alt in loosses, then buy more in deep price, but, if you predict the price of your alt will down more
so you can collect more alt, then if the price is growing you can make a double profit my friend  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

Thanks
I am not yet trading. This time is a very bad time to start trading because as you said, almost all are down and it will only result into money loss. I might start trading next month because my money will be given by that time and I will choose wisely the alts that has the most potential. May I ask what alts did you bought? It might give me a reference and that will really save me from doing bad decisions in trading.

It is quite unpredictable right now, the price of bitcoins has been so volatile recently that it is quite hard to read the market whether it would rise or fall instantly. Whenever there is a push for bitcoin prices to go up, alts will go down inversely. With this kinds of price movements with big swings, it is quite scary to place trades as it could turn out that you're at the losing end.
Pages:
Jump to: