Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATE] WINBITS.us - Straight 1000 satoshi every hour - page 2. (Read 2227 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Cheap and easy advertising
FAUCET WAS DISABLED SO REWARD WAS 10 SATOSHI!
EVERYTHING IS WORKING NOW! JUST TRY IT!  Cool
YOU CAN PUT ME BACK TO YOUR ROTATORS AND LISTS!
got the capcha code, i think the chaptca is gone... Undecided

first time i look at your web it's clean enough..

but the claim button have a same collor with your web background and just text ">" wtf..

Please Change it..
I will probably change it later..  Smiley
Activity: 392
got the capcha code, i think the chaptca is gone... Undecided

first time i look at your web it's clean enough..

but the claim button have a same collor with your web background and just text ">" wtf..

Please Change it..
Faucet successfully moved!
Never said it's not legit now. Just had a small payment after you said it's fixed and even after the message that I won 1000 satoshis. Who wouldn't get suspicious? Why would I lie when I could be winning from this faucet?
Anyway, just keep a note and always check in faucetbox what you actually get from this faucet. I'm not going to lose any more time here.

I agree...

Admin, Please do not play with the prizes like that (no "testing" from now on)

If your site says we got 1,000 and we get something else...this is only done by the admin playing around with the script and it will not be good for your traffic flow. The little messing around you already did has messed up some advertising deals and put a hit on your return user flow.

It's already fixed - you can check your FaucetBOX Smiley

I'm already earning 0.1 BTC per day from Bitmedia, so I don't really care about other networks etc.. Bitmedia is the best one!  Cool
Never said it's not legit now. Just had a small payment after you said it's fixed and even after the message that I won 1000 satoshis. Who wouldn't get suspicious? Why would I lie when I could be winning from this faucet?
Anyway, just keep a note and always check in faucetbox what you actually get from this faucet. I'm not going to lose any more time here.

I agree...

You Have Been Caught MULTIPLE TIMES not paying your faucet users that promised amount of 1,000 satoshi... But your site says that we got 1,000 satoshi on every claim... The only way this happens is if you made changes to the faucet script so you can make it look like they won 1,000 even tho we only get 1 satoshi, 10 satoshi  or some other crazy low prize.

Worst faucet I have seen in over a year of being in the faucet game. Congrats, you win the "shitty faucet award"

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That's nice, hopefully the owner gets sane again too. I had two 100 sat. payouts and he banned me for posting that lol.
Everybody here, please make a claim to prove this guy that my faucet is 100% legit  Cool
I have got 1000 satoshi from you!

https://faucetbox.com/check/1PqAxg1u4g6W2HfXgMAxC3pwXkpPjFzEN1
That's nice, hopefully the owner gets sane again too. I had two 100 sat. payouts and he banned me for posting that lol.
Everybody here, please make a claim to prove this guy that my faucet is 100% legit  Cool
Am I the only one that received only 100 satoshis on the last two payouts?

You are correct... This owner must be a kid that has no idea how to run a honest faucet site.

They made changes to the faucet script so it always tells you that you won 1,000 satoshi even tho it can really pay you only 1, 10 or any other amount in each claim.

This is VERY dishonest and I do NOT recommend using them at all.

Am I the only one that received only 100 satoshis on the last two payouts?
I love your faucet! Tongue

I added it to my site. If you want it removed or something changed, just say so. Wink
My site: http://theretardedkid.com/

Thanks! It's okay, but referral commission is 50% not 60%  Tongue

Got my satoshi. Thank you! Great site btw.

Thanks for 1000 satoshi!! Smiley

Thank you too  Smiley

Great reward, but this button is reeeaaally subtle and hard to find!

You can claim with enter, but I'm currently making custom theme so button will be better then!  Cool

Great faucet!

Please NEVER use any popup or popunder ads (they kill traffic)

Note: Adhexa and most CPM ad networks have popups, so please remove them (they are not worth the hit to your sites traffic and return users)

Wink

I promise I will never use any PopUp or something similar! Cheesy

I removed AdHexa, rates are too low so it doesn't matter Smiley
Activity: 602
I love your faucet! Tongue

I added it to my site. If you want it removed or something changed, just say so. Wink
My site: http://theretardedkid.com/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Great reward, but this button is reeeaaally subtle and hard to find!
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
Got my satoshi. Thank you! Great site btw.
Activity: 154
Thanks for 1000 satoshi!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
nice !!!...i just visit you faucet and get my first 1000 satoshi and reff commission 50% is good idea
Pages:
Jump to: