Pages:
Author

Topic: [Updated 180730][ANN][ICO] 🔥MVL - INCENTIVE-BASED BLOCKCHAIN MOBILITY ECOSYSTEM - page 10. (Read 27257 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
the website is very beautiful, Without doubt this is a nice project, Cloud computing and big data are changing the world, Optimistic about this project
i wanted to join the prosale, but the barriers for it is too high. I will continuous attention to it
egretia
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
have many project about car but this is project i feel special the  best.
i think will good if unlock token for investor pre-sale.
i like all from project ,  but sell pre-sale token will lock so i think i will buy token at main sale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A project is made on the basis of erc20 very impressive idea, wish you success in the project.

Extremely impressive. ERC20 is brand new and MVL is the first project to implement it ever?? Cheesy Dude you should get more familiar with crypto before posting anything.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
This is bullshit.

Grin  why bullshit? it is hard to implement but the idea is good. Just imagine that you are going to buy a car and the seller tells you that it's perfect and isn't crashed or painted but the MVL app shows you that it is not true and that this car already crashed and painted 3 times... this market is full of scammers and we need something like mvl, but yes, it is really hard to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
A project is made on the basis of erc20 very impressive idea, wish you success in the project.
 1 really very good, let tke money and so my money Smiley)
The most updated vehicle issues have been well received, wait and let projects are successful
Activity: 126
I also noticed that the concept of this project is very modern and interesting to follow until the project is completed. I hope this project can succeed well in ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Will holders of MVL tokens receive any dividends from your company?

don't know exactly about dividends but everyone who participating in developing this ecosystem can earn points MVP for adding any information to the data base, and it is very interesting approach on my mind.
In the past as ico today to find a project this factor is very difficult, let take my money and wish you success with your ideas.
A good solution for the car industry at the moment, expect that the project's work will quickly come to reality.
The idea of the project is very realistic, a project worth the investment, wish the project a success.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
New innovation is a surprising one. Contact with the car dealer shops, mechanic shops, car rental companies and more will reduce the number of problems. Drivers, owners, mechanics have given different levels to reward them.
Activity: 28
Your team is a very strong team
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will holders of MVL tokens receive any dividends from your company?
Pages:
Jump to: