Pages:
Author

Topic: (Updated) Are You A "Real Person"? // Am I? - page 2. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
The first thing to do is to make sure your friend is interested in bitcoin, after that you need to know what makes him interested in bitcoin, then you can introduce to him about this website and tell him there are a lot of info and user that keep coming everyday, but you need to explained to him a bit, because most of my friends got confused when I introduced them about this forum
Activity: 236
Merit: 250
I got here because I bought an Avalon 4 from a college friend, then had difficulty getting it running properly. Ultimately, her (delayed) response gave me the system image that worked and I managed to trace down the issue to a bug in later versions of cgminer.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Actually I didn't tell them it is more like an assessment since even if you tell them they won't just do it without the essential things needed that is patience, understanding, open minded, and interests. These criteria, if met, would enable them to enter the world of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. I pick people whom I will talk about Bitcoin since I don't want to waste my time and effort explaining here and there.
Activity: 144
Merit: 27
Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"
Update: I really enjoyed my first few months as a noob, but this place does have a lot of spam and crap.

If you are a "real or almost real person"
Not a bot
Max <5 sock puppets, etc

Do you want a fun 'Real People' mutually beneficial group effort? If yes, please reply here (easy waiting list, not the first in line)
If you understand the value of extra effort please search my posting history and choose which "pool" you want to enjoy. Have fun.

Original OP
~~~~~~
I want to tell a friend about this place, but am not sure how. "There are lot's of fights, thefts, Civil Wars, etc, but wait, it is an amazing place"
Certainly someone will understand this, what do you tell people in advance before asking them to check it out?
Pages:
Jump to: