Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] bitcoin/bitcointalk.org Stats Animation - all in one thread - page 3. (Read 1296 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think it is better to see (also) the race in merit per member. I mean there might be memberX spending 1-2 merits each time to 1000 members that is behind memberY who spent 5-10 merits to 100 members for example. I find the first guys more interesting to see Smiley
BTW nice OP
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Nice innovation OP.
I saw those three animation race from sender of merits, received merit and DT1 strength. And those are cool. Do you have plan to add some more stats? I suggest to make also some race stats about trust (positive/negative), posts which are the most numerous posts and activity of the forum and most numerous thread makers.

I am currently studying about python programming and it's really hard to learn about codes specially if there is no resources.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
I think you can post one photo for all types of race to make your topic visually. For the other races, you can list them in a table.

The link to DT1 strength race in OP is not correct. It is 2881001, not 2870679.

|
ANN thread link
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
bitcoindata.science
[WARNING] Some Data is not up to date.

This post is a compilation to my other Race animations regarding bitcointalk and bitcoin stats.
I will keep this thread updated as my work progresses.

|
ANN thread link
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org