Pages:
Author

Topic: [Updated] Choices for earning BTC interest - page 2. (Read 19537 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
bter was giving interests on bitcoins on their website, now see what happened to it. it is closed up!
so i prefer saving my bitcoins with myself and don't worry about an small interest rate, while accepting the risks

If they were, not that I heard about it. Then it was obvious they were planning to get the exchange hacked and claim to have lost it all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I saw Chinese characters, Chinese web links, Chinese this and that. Immediately I think scam. Sorry, not a single one of my coins will EVER be held by anything in China.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What can back to the investment so much
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
If you want a security that is worthwhile to invest in I highly endorse CVFS (CryptoVest Financial Services) - start here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptovest-fscvfs-official-investor-thread-get-your-ipo-bonus-913189. To be real, with a bull market on the horizon, just keep what ya got. However, if you have expendable coins that you want to work for you to bring in a steady fiat monthly fund then go to cryptostocks and check out CVFS. They've been reliable on their payments and have perfect customer service and monthly emails and audio messages filling in the shareholders as to what the company is going to do next in the market in terms of funding and the like. The month of March has something special going on to up the fundage. Check it out or get an idea about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 26, 2015, 11:25:21 AM
Wait? You can earn interest on BitCoin? How is that?

By investing it on a third party website but you have huge risks of losing.
yes, that's right. So it has to be very careful, and do some research on. becareful.
Activity: 280
February 21, 2015, 05:01:22 PM
Yeah I wouldn't trust these if you are considering investing.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 21, 2015, 04:41:05 PM
Merit: 500
February 20, 2015, 05:36:46 AM
Wait? You can earn interest on BitCoin? How is that?

By investing it on a third party website but you have huge risks of losing.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
February 20, 2015, 02:33:07 AM
bter was giving interests on bitcoins on their website, now see what happened to it. it is closed up!
so i prefer saving my bitcoins with myself and don't worry about an small interest rate, while accepting the risks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
February 19, 2015, 11:47:54 PM
I'd be caution "investing" my BTC out of my control with someone I do not know. Be careful!
Activity: 462
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
February 19, 2015, 03:20:15 AM
While the idea seems nice, I'm not sure if it is actually a smart one. By sending your bitcoins to such a site, you are betting against the possibility that they will not get hacked, "hacked", or turn out to be a scam. I'm not sure if taking such a big risk would be worth it for just a ~10 percent annual gain. If the site disappears with all of its users' funds, then you will lose 100 percent of your initial deposit.

Also, doesn't Bter also offer interest for Bitcoin and altcoins as well? I've never heard of all those other sites mentioned in the OP before but I think Bter is quite trustworthy. That doesn't mean they can't get hacked though. And there is still a non-zero percent chance that they could suddenly disappear without a trace. Heck, I remember when they nearly went bankrupt when a hacker made off with 50 million NXT a couple of months ago. It could happen again.

(That being said, I might put a small fraction of my bitcoins into such sites just for fun. But I definitely wouldn't recommend investing all of your bitcoins there.)

I'm sure many people here already know this by now but looking back, it seems that I was right to be cautious since Bter recently lost a large chunk of their users' funds due to an unusual cold wallet hack. What happened to Bter could happen to any other exchange or service that claims to hold/invest your bitcoins - whether it be MyBitcoin, inputs.io, Mt. Gox, or the countless cloud mining/ponzi schemes that pop up everyday, etc. Even if a site claims to offer a positive ROI by paying interest, it's highly likely that the actual expected ROI is negative once the possibility of a hack or scam is accounted for. Moral is; Keep your coins off exchanges people!
legendary
February 19, 2015, 12:38:30 AM

How much you can earn there?

That's 0.025% per day.
Around 9% per year.

9% per year?
That is sooo good since they have good gaurantee to provide us

EDIT : assurance not gaurantee
Do they have any gaurantee?
9% per year is not unreasonable in the bitcoin world. If you are giving loans in the lending section, you can easily earn ~10% on a loan that lasts no more then 2 weeks that is secured by collateral

That's a nice way to , you always have collateral more than the value so you always win
I think i shall start a lending service Undecided
legendary
February 19, 2015, 12:37:33 AM

That's 0.025% per day.
Around 9% per year.

9% per year?

I believe yes, but don't get me wrong, I don't work for them. You can contact them through the website/via phone for the details.
Being careful is never wrong.
But I do know that they provide a digital proof for download that has legal effectiveness for every account.
https://save.jua.com/help/jbao/

Here's some more information related to jua:
Their Chinese New Year fest party
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODk0MTI3NDI0.html

Inside their office
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODk0MTMwMzI4.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODk0MTMxNDEy.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

After some diggin, I know this is a company with ~100 hard working staff, and a very ambitious CEO (BTW, whose brother is a billionaire).
And I'm planing to visit the company after the Chinese New Year vacation.
Will take some pictures and more info back.

Knowing their office and all is pretty good and really helps to ease the tension in mind but there are always chances of hacking , so for just 9% a year , keeping btc in exchange , i think i will pass since i just read this

DO NOT HOLD YOUR BTC ON THIRD PARTY EXCHANGES – BE YOUR OWN BANK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10358313

Nice thread man!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2657
February 18, 2015, 08:27:30 PM
DO NOT HOLD YOUR BTC ON THIRD PARTY EXCHANGES – BE YOUR OWN BANK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10358313
Activity: 364
February 18, 2015, 08:19:13 PM

That's 0.025% per day.
Around 9% per year.

9% per year?

9% per year is not unreasonable in the bitcoin world. If you are giving loans in the lending section, you can easily earn ~10% on a loan that lasts no more then 2 weeks that is secured by collateral
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2015, 12:12:55 AM
Bitfinex also allows you to lend on margin, right?

yes. You lend to the site and they pay interests.

More details in the finex site
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 16, 2015, 01:09:14 PM
1.68% daily interest try this ► https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-sharfudeen

Thats probably a scam scheme. 1% daily guaranteed is highly unlikely to be legit.
i'm earning since december -_- it works fine, and their customer support also too good Wink

The site tommorow will collapsed and you will be scammed Tongue

Site still stands and i'm getting my interest finely Tongue

Do you have money with this firm? How long have you been using them?

It's so tempting but the math just doesn't work out. It HAS TO BE a ponzi scheme. There's nothing this company can do with our bitcoin that will earn them 2% or more per day, enough to pay off what they're promising.
Cheesy yup still i'm earning my interest.. i'm using this website for the last few months.. my friend got more than 1.5BTC from her 79 referrals only. I  don't know how to upload  pic in this forum for the proof. i think they might not be a ponzi scheme. you may give a try to this website.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
February 16, 2015, 12:55:05 PM

Do you have money with this firm? How long have you been using them?

It's so tempting but the math just doesn't work out. It HAS TO BE a ponzi scheme. There's nothing this company can do with our bitcoin that will earn them 2% or more per day, enough to pay off what they're promising.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
February 16, 2015, 12:36:13 PM
The problem with earning interest is the anonymity of bitcoin control. There was a company advertising on this forum that offered big interested, daily, for savings and they paid as promised for two weeks and then they disappeared...with everyone's holdings. Unless there are links to what holdings are mine and protection for me (or any of us) the interest paying opportunities won't be successful. There's way too much risk.
legendary
February 16, 2015, 11:29:48 AM

That's 0.025% per day.
Around 9% per year.

9% per year?