Pages:
Author

Topic: [UPDATED] High potential ICO's I will be investing in this week - page 3. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Mate you can also try VLB, actually they will going to launch in couple of days from now, I read their white paper and really find it interesting. They also succeed in their first ICO, I believe this project will really hit the market and give huge profit for investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
helbiz ico is one of the promising. you will able to  lease your vehicle through the dApps, even without physical presence. Your tenant will also use their smartphone to open the car and start the engine, but he will do it just after passing the verification and payment for the rental and insurance services. You will get your money (HLZ token) after the trip.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are MOSTLY EXCITED to announce that we have SECURED 100ETH ALLOCATION for a VERY HYPED ICO and we are now ACCEPTING PLEDGES within our group from our members. Due to the  TIGHT ALLOCATION, only MEMBERS WHO PLEDGED CAN PARTICIPATE in the deal to the exact amount pledged - please proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT.

• We are also excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

• We are delighted to announce that in the there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Friendz was everywhere advertised like a very promising.
TokenGo has very strange idea but the same everywhere has very high rate and very recommended to invest. These two may be will have some future.

Very strange idea? Could you elaborate on that? In my understanding they are building a community based platform like Steemit, but with additional features for ICO organizers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I suggest dehedge

DeHedge is the world’s first decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge insures investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations..
https://dehedge.com/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dehedge-risk-hedging-platform-for-cryptocurrency-investors-2412456

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
PROOF OF TOSS has started their pre-sale.
PROOF OF TOSS is a decentralized betting ecosystem that is aimed to modernize and change the betting industry. Our platform allows anyone to create wagers, bet and judge – all for the purpose of winning TOSS tokens. What sets PROOF OF TOSS apart from the rest, is that we also cater to existing Bookmakers and other “players” of the betting industry.
And moreover, it started their Whitelist suscription.
The first 10,000 people that join our Whitelist and purchase TOSS tokens will get 1,000 TOSS tokens for free!
Merit: 10
Friendz was everywhere advertised like a very promising.
TokenGo has very strange idea but the same everywhere has very high rate and very recommended to invest. These two may be will have some future.
Haha I'm with you on Friendz and Coinmetro. Solid projects. Not in for tokengo though. I think a fiat dex and advertising is the booming ones.

True. But most people probably said that about Steem at first too, now look where they are at Tongue. I like being in projects early and I've taken a liking for TokenGO. Although I do agree friendz and coinmetro are probably safer investments.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Always be careful when investing ,dont be so sure in every ico that has potential there is always a risk.
Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Friendz ICO is now opened to everyone, Power Hour locks tokens, but crowdsale unlocks them straight away. Very decent project aswell if you are looking for some good investments.
This is a very good project and I have also prepared to invest in it. I have been waiting for this project for quite a while as it is an open platform and gives the investor a lot of great gadgets. Should consider to invest in this project I think it is a worthwhile project to invest.

Yeah, for me as an online marketeer its so interesting to follow up on these developments. I'll probably be one of the first people ib my country using it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Friendz ICO is now opened to everyone, Power Hour locks tokens, but crowdsale unlocks them straight away. Very decent project aswell if you are looking for some good investments.
This is a very good project and I have also prepared to invest in it. I have been waiting for this project for quite a while as it is an open platform and gives the investor a lot of great gadgets. Should consider to invest in this project I think it is a worthwhile project to invest.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
LEDU coins is been listed on bibox, and get a chance to win Tesla for trading LEDU, I heard Binance is coming soon. It's nice time to buy now
Friendz offers a variety of digital advertising services, including brand awareness and product placement campaigns, content activity and market research. I read your whitepaper, very clear information, I see you have an app on playstore. I immediately learned it

To me (I'm an online marketeer) this project is very interesting to follow aswell. Wouldn't it be cool if I would be one of the first people in my country to start using the blockchain to start up campaigns for my company?!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Friendz offers a variety of digital advertising services, including brand awareness and product placement campaigns, content activity and market research. I read your whitepaper, very clear information, I see you have an app on playstore. I immediately learned it
Activity: 42
Lympo ICO is really a wonderful project to invest!

Lympo is a healthy lifestyle ecosystem creator that uses the blockchain technology to connect numerous stakeholders. Lympo generates value through the effective monetisation of user-generated sports and wellness data. This valuable information is collected via the blockchain ledger and is then used to reward users by offering LYM token incentives that can be expended on further enhancement of a good lifestyle. Users’ data can also be used to supplement health insurance to induce and sustain a truly healthy society. With the help of numerous advisors from the fields of fitness, blockchain and entrepreneurship, Lympo seeks to foster a viable health transformation.

Activity: 57
Have you seen Marine ICO http:// [url]https://marineco.in/ico [/ url]
The entire Marinecoin pre-mine will be ICO, free of charge to anyone who is willing to promote, market or develop.
They have a 450,000 MTC Free ICO running right now!
It is worth taking a look!!
Activity: 42
You may want to look at https://hdcoin.co/. Seems to be quite different from the rest. There's a proper legal structure and a Trust to protect investors. Looks solid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
y тoкeнгo нa мнoгo бoльшe пoтeнциaл и вoзмoжнocти ,чeм y гoлoca. y тoкeнгo в личнoм кaбинeтe мнoгo пpeимyщecтв этo кoнcтpyктop caйтoв и oфиcoв , биpжa , a тo чтo мoнeтa  гo пoвep  бyдeт мaйнить мoнeтy гoкoин cyпep !!!  и виджeт гoлocoвaния. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: