Pages:
Author

Topic: Upgrading your own personal Spotify/Tidal/Hulu/Deezer/Rhapsody/Pandora LIFETIME - page 2. (Read 26172 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
This is legit? no fraud payment?
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Any update with this thread? I'm interested but it doesn't sound promising.

It's promising if you want to get scammed.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Any update with this thread? I'm interested but it doesn't sound promising.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Its 5 bucks not a big deal as long as OP keeps replacing only issue is that you might get stuck with the bill if you have a card attached to the account.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
7 hous later and my account is still not upgraded, safe to say I have been scammed. Do not buy from this seller.

I'd like to thank you sir, for always putting yourself out there for everyone else. You always attempt to purchase these methods to keep it real and let others know the lowdown. This "method" of the OPs will eventually be rectified by the companies he lists. Get real, you think these huge companies are going to let people dupe them with a method that their IT departments aren't going to discover? And when they do, guess what...your lifetime account flies right out the window. Folks need to think a little before they throw their money away, you get what you pay for. So, as long as the OPs "method" doesn't get discovered and patched within 2 months, then you've gotten yourself a bargain. If you are expecting this to last for a year or more, I've got some great swamp land for sale in Florida, contact me. Smiley

Good luck with sales OP, keep reeling in the fish.
Activity: 152
7 hous later and my account is still not upgraded, safe to say I have been scammed. Do not buy from this seller.

Another victim. Make sure to tag this bastard with red trust.
Activity: 42
Be careful when upgrading your account, upgraded mines. Got charged $50 to my personal card when it was said and done. Was told I would NOT get charged. Only account I had an issue with. He did the other three accounts fine.

Update: He admitted he gave me the wrong information and showed sympathy. It was a misunderstanding. Therefore I can continue to vouch for this amazing seller, he has great customer service skills and keeps his promises.
Activity: 152
SCAMMER: Bought Zappos card from him and he took my money and ran. Do not deal with!
I paid to get Hulu upgraded about 2 hours ago,  so far it hasn't been done. Op said it can take up to 7 hours to do
Will edit this post when my account has been upgraded.
Activity: 170
Is pandora lifetime available still ?

Yes it is still available ,  please add my Skype to purchase

Thank you for vouch Smiley
hey guys, I can vouch for him, he did pandora for me, tidal hifi family plan, and Spotify premium family plan, great seller! He keeps his word!
Activity: 9
Is pandora lifetime available still ?
can you do Spotify premium family plan lifetime?

Yes I can please add me on skype right now !
can you do Spotify premium family plan lifetime?
I use my own personal method to upgrade accounts! I will not speak more about my personal method, its mine only!

Yes I do something similar to that! your account will be working lifetime guarantee
Hulu don't have lifetime accounts,  so how does it work?

Upgrade No Commercial, Hulu has 12 Months plan I upgrade your account to life time using my own personal method you get lifetime warranty from me, if anything happens to your account I can upgrade again or refund

Withe Hulu you can stack 12 month plans on top of each other, so you have several years subscription, do you do this ?

Upgrade No Commercial, Hulu has 12 Months plan I upgrade your account to life time using my own personal method you get lifetime warranty from me, if anything happens to your account I can upgrade again or refund
Just sent the user $5 BTC for a Spotify upgrade
Will keep updated

Update: got my account upgraded
Thank you for the vouch!
I am still selling BUY NOW!
Pages:
Jump to: