Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️⭐️🚀🌒🎯🎯URAllowance.com Introducing Family-Smart* Contracts🎯🎯🌒🚀⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Update.... Our Facebook is live and popping.

https://www.facebook.com/URAllowance/

We are currently working a new ANN Thread for URAllowance. This will be our official Pre-Ann Thread.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
I will be uploading our Whitepaper here in the next hour or so. We are still finalizing some of the important details. In light of yesterdays surprise exposure, we decided to go ahead and finish the document under public scrutiny. Blockchain Style! We were pinned for several hours on the top of McAfee's Twitter feed. This clears up some of the doubt I had about McAfee's interest in the coins/tokens he was supporting. I thought, like many of you, that he was buying low volume, low price coins then pumping them with an endorsement followed by dumping for a huge profit. Considering the fact that this would be impossible with ours.  I have to say that I was wrong and McAfee does seem to actually give a s*** about Crypto.

URAllowance White Paper Link

Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. We are putting the final touches on this under the watchful eye of the community. Please, if you any comments or suggestions, share them here or in our Official Telegram Discussion at URAllowance Telegram We will also be updating this Ann thread too. So stay tuned. You will be amazed at what we have in the works.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I'm excited to help with this project and see how it flourishes here. We are already getting a lot of attention in the press from Mcafee and crew!

Regards,
Ashton.
bumpity bump

Big announcement coming later tonight.
Posted by: Lorilikes

✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥
Excitement is truly building.  
This is the exact right way to start!
Keep it here, transparent as it grows guys!
I am totally in because I know MY kids need
something like this.
I believe you have invented a winner.

Yes, we are certain that we have a winner. The headway we have made already with the research, design, strategic partnerships, and team building combined with the extremely positive reviews our general project outline has been receiving, it feels like we've already succeeded. The hard part is over. Now we just have to build it, implement it, and show the world how it works. The platform that we are building has a very user-friendly functionality and is, pardon my keywords here, helping to solve a few different problems that we see in society today. This wasn't supposed to be a blog post so I will end it by saying this....... As most of us know, mass adoption of cryptocurrency is happening right now and we are all participating in it. The versatility of a blockchain and its ability to perfect seemingly every broken or underperforming piece of human existence is life changing. Don't worry,  I'm not going to use the word disruptive too. Go out there, find a part of the world around you that could use an upgrade. More often than not, you will find a hole that is the exact shape of a blockchain. Thank you for your interest. And Stay tuned because we are working on this 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. There will be frequent updates.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

Excitement is truly building. 
This is the exact right way to start!
Keep it here, transparent as it grows guys!
I am totally in because I know MY kids need
something like this.
I believe you have invented a winner.

Alright, brother. Nice intro. Let's do this. First order of business... I am introducing you to the BBCode styling tags. Then after that, we can make this world just a little better with URAllowance.

To the rest of the community:
You may or may not know us yet. That's ok, You will.
For now just know that we are building something great and couldn't wait to get the word out. This brief introduction or preview or whatever you want to call it is just a hint of things to come.
URAllowance.com is already on its way to greatness. So stay tuned.  Thanks.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
 Thoughts? Getting all peices of this puzzle in order first. Looking for honest feedback  
****PRE-ICO***** work in progress dont mind the dust. Thank you.

Where the street ends, the Roadmap begins.
   (Bear with us its going to be a bumpy road at first)

2017—Q4: idea, concept, reality phase. URAllowance.com is born

2018—Q1: pre-ico development, building a SOLID Crypto foundation for the Blockchain to stand on.

Family-Smart contracts closing the gap between ..... URFamily and the crypto future

The future for UR kids & US is crypto currency, getting the Family involved we will bring back Old school responsibilities, instilling a
Old school sense of PRIDE for what ONE has EARNED.
URAllowance is a crypto-based platform that introduces Family-Smart* Contracts. Bringing the Family together again, bridging the gap between being responsible and having a good time.

Get UR kids back on track @ URAllowance.com

The future for UR kids is crypto.

Q1:

URAllowance.com a crypto-based social platform designed to bring UR Family up to speed with all things crypto and to raise Crypto-Smart and Crypto-empowered kids.

Token symbol: URA*
Total: 1,234,567,890.000000000*
Token decimal: 9*

You have to work for URAllowance.
ie: chores, homework, good grades, approved extra curricular activities, at the same time being recorded on the blockchain. If ur selected task is not completed by what ever block chosen in time URAllowance goes right back to whom ever started the Family-Safe Contract.

LESSON LEARNED CLAUSE:
Inside coin is an anti-gambling contract. If anybody tries to gamble URA coin or wager it URA coin burns up. NO MATTER WHAT! Take it for what its worth. LESSON LEARNED

Get implemented into Schools as a tool for learning and the adoption of crypto currency in life.
Give schools the ability to allocate rewards with URAllowance
ie: get PTA involved, fund raisers, etc...

Get D.A.R.E. Involved with URAllowance.com, keep the youth of today away from drugs and on the right path with crypto

Q2:

Get online and retail stores to accept URAllowance as payment.
ie: toys r us, gamestop, target, kmart, best buy, frys, michaels, joanns, hobby lobby, barnes n noble, etc..

Look to Integrate with Sony entertainment , microsoft, Nintendo.

Give users the ability to donate URAllowance to the charity of their choice.  

Q3:

Its URAllowance spend it card.
URAllowance crypto card will give users the ability to spend URAllowance where ever they see the URA logo. Giving users the FREEDOM to spend URAllowance  when and where they want and instilling a sense of RESPONSIBILITY  in their daily lives.

🔥💥White paper link: https://www.urallowance.com/whitepaper

Email: [email protected]
WEB: www.URAllowance.com
FB: @URAllowance.com
Twitter: @URAllowance
Discord: URAllowance.com
Bitcointalk: URAllowance.com
Telegram: t.me/URAllowance

****still working out some details. Please follow and stay with us, like we said in the begining “its going to be a bumby road”
Pages:
Jump to: