Pages:
Author

Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!! - page 26. (Read 67950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Bitcoin is on the verge of a huge Rally?
BTC is up a lot the last 24  hours.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
Oh I get it. April fools!

Best April fool thread yet.

So far Igorr and his TA downwards channel of doom has been spot on. He has never been proven wrong in the last weeks.

LMAO. He drew a line over a chart for the 3 month price. Genius. So spot on. BTC will be worth 1 dollar in one two months according to his chart.
His "technical analysis" is garbage.

I'm still laughing.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

So far Igorr and his TA downwards channel of doom has been spot on. He has never been proven wrong in the last weeks.

I was kidding. But I do not believe anyone has the ability to predict future prices. One might be able to generally say that there is evidence of upward or downward pressure, but the claim is that bitcoin is going to collapse is something I have seen frequently in the past three years and it still makes me laugh.
But by all means, sell your coins if your sure. I'll buy them, I have to replenish my spending wallet for a buying trip to: http://centraltexasgunworks.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

Activity: 84
lol not you, i know what you ment, im curious why would fonzie be happy
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

No one will talk about it in 2-3 years. Price will be in the lower double digit range.
That´s as good as dead!
For me it does not mean its dead. It will just get rid off people who thought its get fast reach scheme. It never meant to btc be so overpriced and violite. It cases more troble then good.
I would be happy to be back in 100 usd like last summer and that china never ''invaded'' btc.

I totally agree with your last sentence.
What would make you happy if the btc was still 100?
You wouldnt be so butthurt you didint buy it back then?
Or you think it would be better for the future of bitcoin?

There might have been a brighter future for Bitcoin if it hadn´t been fake pumped by Gox and China.
It lost a lot of credibility due to this disaster, and we don´t know how much longer the price will go down.
If Bitcoin would have risen naturally and slow it would have been much better for it´s future and adoption .There really is not anywhere enough money right now , to bring it back up to 1000$ . It will always look like a fail from now on to new investors.
The damage that was done by Mt.Gox is btw way bigger than the possible china ban.
The whole chart bid sum and ask depth has been manipulated.
And after that big scam they wen´t down with 500 Mio "investors" money , which will mostly not be replaced.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

No one will talk about it in 2-3 years. Price will be in the lower double digit range.
That´s as good as dead!
For me it does not mean its dead. It will just get rid off people who thought its get fast reach scheme. It never meant to btc be so overpriced and violite. It cases more troble then good.
I would be happy to be back in 100 usd like last summer and that china never ''invaded'' btc.

Butthurt? Are you talking to me? I never used bitcoin as investmant, however I got very wealthy because of bitcoin and btc price rose to 1200$ when i sold almost all btc holding i gathered since 2011.Nowdays, i can not predict anything and rather wait for a" feeling" what I had last year when decided to hold btc.
We will all die, eventually. Why to worry so much about it?
Activity: 84
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!

Activity: 406
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!

absolutely so, something like Litecoin
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I´m sorry you´re wrong

That´s as good as dead!

ok, it is true because you say so, makes perfect sense, selling all bitcoins now, heading for the precious fiat that can at least be used to wipe ass with  Grin
I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!
So why that upset you. Why you are so upset who buy or sell bitcoins, fresh mined or not? Btc mine reward is hardcoded in bitcoin and well known.
If you do not want to be involved in bitcoin then do not and go away. Stop to annoy people who does, if somebody lose or win it will be their decision.
Again, what is wrong with you? Why are you wasting time in something you are not involved iin? Also i noticed you do not talk and defend your opinion in some rational way. You just copy paste same bs since last year.

I dont know, What you doing in my thread ?
You want to quarrel with me ?

Sory, but it will not be possible.

Anyone who wants to check whether I'm talking about the truth, can visit my threads before 90 days, and check
when the price was 1000 usd.
"Bicoin biggest scam in the early history"
My thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bicoin-biggest-scam-in-the-early-history-400001

"URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!"
This thread is started when the price was 700 usd, before 45 days.

My theory is true or false?
Assess yourself.
So what? Price will always change but it does not mean bitcoin will die you fool!
Are you talking about a price of bitcoin or bitcoin will die as your misleading title claim?
If you talk about price movemants, then change a title, who care what you think.
If you saying btc will die then please explain it clearly. Price change does not mean btc is doomed.

Early history, assess your ass,lol
Have you been scammed by bitcoin? You cry and your envy will eat you alive. You missed the train and now you want all to fail to feel better - what a loser.
Poor igorr, he did not bought mining hw on time and now hes pissed off and hate bitcoin. Not only that, he sold all his btc holdings in sep/oct for 150 and never bought back.
There is no "cheap" in Bitcoin, it´s just a fairytale slang to lure you and your (probably) hard earned money into this high end ponzi.
At 1000 they told you 900 is cheap
@900--->800$
@800--->700$
@700--->600$
@600--->500$
@500---->400$

But everybody is still sure that 4xx is cheap and we will go to 5000$
 Cheesy Cheesy
The dream is dead!
You´re too late.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Can't wait! Getting my paycheck around that date, will buy some cheap bitcoins. Please spread more FUD to drop the price more Smiley

It looks really bad, Wall Street Journal just officially confirmed the story. I gues we will go below 150 in the next days.
Activity: 406
Activity: 140
I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!
troller's thread Grin
you wanna us all sell our BTC and you get it for cheap price?

My prediction is igorr will disappear when bitcoin has started its ascent somewhere at the end of summer, and then re-appears under a different nickname when bitcoin declines in the similar manner in 2015 to spread more FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: