Pages:
Author

Topic: Urgently need job. Resistance. - page 3. (Read 4496 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 05, 2015, 07:14:11 PM
Have you guys over there tried to sit down and settle this like civilized, non primitive humans?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
February 05, 2015, 07:03:20 PM
Protect civilians from what? From bombs? With your sniper rifle? Or will you kill the bad Ukrainian soldiers who come in the night to rape women and abduct childrens?

The only thing that will happen is that USA will give equipment to Ukrainian troops and everything will remain just where it is supposed to be, untill filthy politicians decide otherwise.

And you state you will  kill and risk your life FOR FREE EVEN IF YOU ARE RUSSIAN (and I suppose a soldier), only to "help yours" ? come on....

Yes, I am defending innocent people of Donbass. free.
This is my choice.
do not sit at home on the couch, drinking in bars when people are dying.

Bad choice. Defending from what, their elected government? If you want to save the world, there are a lot of places where your intervention is more needed.

erre that's crap man.
He serves he's country and he may do not vote for the current goverement..
I like beign patriotic.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
February 05, 2015, 06:45:54 PM
Protect civilians from what? From bombs? With your sniper rifle? Or will you kill the bad Ukrainian soldiers who come in the night to rape women and abduct childrens?

The only thing that will happen is that USA will give equipment to Ukrainian troops and everything will remain just where it is supposed to be, untill filthy politicians decide otherwise.

And you state you will  kill and risk your life FOR FREE EVEN IF YOU ARE RUSSIAN (and I suppose a soldier), only to "help yours" ? come on....

This is my choice.

Bad choice. Defending from what, their elected government? If you want to save the world, there are a lot of places where your intervention is more needed.
rdg
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 05, 2015, 06:08:13 PM

This is my choice.
legendary
February 05, 2015, 05:59:49 PM
Donbass, Ukraine, 2009
Nobody feeled the urge of a bloody jurisdiction change at the time, as far as I know.

Now it's like this

rdg
February 05, 2015, 05:53:50 PM
Why are you in Moscow now? Isn't russia supposed to be not involved?

I don't know if you are stating the truth or not, but one of my best friend was killed in this shit, he was a photographer. Please stop killing people and so, you won't resolve anything: your earth may be pure, your motivations real, but you anyway are the socketpuppet of russia's interest, your rifle or your thermal visor can save your life, but won't change the result of the war, this is all up to corrupted politicians.

Save your life, save other's life. Take your family, sell russian equipment, and go open a bed-and-breakfast in Thailand.

I am a Russian volunteer. We do not leave our in trouble.

Your what? And you are volunteering for what?
You seemed to me just a mercenary, killing people for cash.
no. I do not get the money.
I protect civilians.

From whom again?

From the same, from whom and earlier.
From those who attacked the Donbass.
legendary
February 05, 2015, 05:51:23 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 05, 2015, 05:49:57 PM

I don't know if you are stating the truth or not, but one of my best friend was killed in this shit, he was a photographer. Please stop killing people and so, you won't resolve anything: your earth may be pure, your motivations real, but you anyway are the socketpuppet of russia's interest, your rifle or your thermal visor can save your life, but won't change the result of the war, this is all up to corrupted politicians.

Save your life, save other's life. Take your family, sell russian equipment, and go open a bed-and-breakfast in Thailand.

I protect civilians.

From whom again?
rdg
February 05, 2015, 05:44:37 PM

I protect civilians.

legendary
February 05, 2015, 05:35:59 PM

rdg
February 05, 2015, 05:32:49 PM

legendary
February 05, 2015, 05:26:14 PM

rdg
February 05, 2015, 05:14:36 PM
Hi!
Urgently need a job. earned will go to providing group in the resistance Novorussia.
Have not coming on this forum. (old nickname is not advertised, there were accurate address data, do not want to maydanutyh raids on my family)
Since the summer of 2014  fought in the resistance.
Now I am in Moscow, in mid-February (the 15th day of) return in resistance Novorussia.
I'm looking IT-job sisadmins, seo, smm, etc.
With the money earned buy scopes, rangefinders, equipment. etc.
Really miss a good thermal imager.
I am looking for part-time work

p.s>russian version: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--945762

Try this job:
http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/workers/job-opportunities/country/russia/#jobs-list

Very well known company, working with Google and very good payment for part time work.
Tnx!!
Activity: 4
February 05, 2015, 08:33:27 AM
amazing post ...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 05, 2015, 03:31:47 AM
Hi!
Urgently need a job. earned will go to providing group in the resistance Novorussia.
Have not coming on this forum. (old nickname is not advertised, there were accurate address data, do not want to maydanutyh raids on my family)
Since the summer of 2014  fought in the resistance.
Now I am in Moscow, in mid-February (the 15th day of) return in resistance Novorussia.
I'm looking IT-job sisadmins, seo, smm, etc.
With the money earned buy scopes, rangefinders, equipment. etc.
Really miss a good thermal imager.
I am looking for part-time work

p.s>russian version: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--945762

Try this job:
http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/workers/job-opportunities/country/russia/#jobs-list

Very well known company, working with Google and very good payment for part time work.
rdg
February 04, 2015, 12:56:31 PM
i'm very torn here. from what i read United Armed Forces of Novorossiya are terrorists ? but i don't know, and what i read might as well be propaganda.

i first thought this was for a Ukraine Revolution or a Russian Revolution against Putin.
In army Novorussia are fighting people to protect their land from the government Poroshenko, which was elected by dishonest means.

The Motorola battalion is still in Novorussia?
Yes I Am. I am personally acquainted with Motorola.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 04, 2015, 12:47:13 PM
i'm very torn here. from what i read United Armed Forces of Novorossiya are terrorists ? but i don't know, and what i read might as well be propaganda.

i first thought this was for a Ukraine Revolution or a Russian Revolution against Putin.
In army Novorussia are fighting people to protect their land from the government Poroshenko, which was elected by dishonest means.

The Motorola battalion is still in Novorussia?
rdg
February 04, 2015, 12:01:15 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
February 04, 2015, 11:55:46 AM

rdg
February 04, 2015, 11:54:30 AM
United Armed Forces of Novorossiya ? the ones who fights against Ukraine ?
yes they are. those who fight against the killing of civilians Ukrainian troops.
Pages:
Jump to: