Pages:
Author

Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ Double-backed currency ‖ PPC site ‖ Scrypt ‖ URO ‖CANN ‖ NewPOS - page 2. (Read 22315 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
if people lower their orders to 100 sats then i'm willing to buy. 200 sats and more is ridicules for this coin.
legendary
Trade this one today or never trade it again. If you have coins either you believe in it and buy or you don't and cover your loses, doing nothing will means delisting...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
lol, man have u been living under a rock? it was pumped a good while back  Smiley
no sir , im using internet explorer  Tongue jk, i didnt know hehe

btw this coin will be delisted in bittrex in a week cuz of low volume ...oh well  Roll Eyes dafuq
legendary
Lower your sell orders so that some people maybe can start buying it.

I think between 100 and 150 sats should put some people in the coin.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
this coin is on fairpumps.net  Cool
http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

lol, man have u been living under a rock? it was pumped a good while back  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Behind UROD the real person is SATOSHI00000001 or Coyote wallstreet (same person), so you can consider this coin dead already cause the guy has run off with your btc
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
This one is dead, dev did great job with the pegging but all his supporter only in for profit lol, this one got potential tho
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Over 48h since withdraw from trex and i am at 4 confirmations... this coin seems almost dead atm, but maybe some miracles will happen.  Roll Eyes Grin

wow..1 block a day?

if btc is worth 350$ with 1 hr confirms this must be worth 3000$  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You have to stake the coins in your wallet. Rare coin Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Over 48h since withdraw from trex and i am at 4 confirmations... this coin seems almost dead atm, but maybe some miracles will happen.  Roll Eyes Grin

wow..1 block a day?

if btc is worth 350$ with 1 hr confirms this must be worth 3000$  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
legendary
this weeks peg is to BTC

8mil urod : 1 btc lol
legendary
Urodark.com is down  Huh

It has been down for a few days... i think it is all over. Some people took HUGE profit on the PEG rate, but they even were too lazy to buy new coins. So they cash out, and no news about a new PEG rate. Anyway, it will be unlikely that it will be as high as the latest PEG rate. Maybe. 10 UROD for 1 CANN. The price of UROD is 30 sats or maybe 65 if you count that small order.

They need to find something good to move this one around again. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
START TRADING!!!!! OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE IT ANYMORE!!!!

wallet not sync . cant trade.cant send coin to exchanges

again with stupid sync issue  

You are wrong, wallet sync perfectly well. But nobody except me is staking. So this is really problem of users.

Please stake, without minters network won't run!

others are staking your just on a diff fork

my wallet is stuck on 31422 for 3 days now(with 4 connections)

also you BE say 31421 ,ccex says 37297,bittrex say 31418

which block are you on? lol

i asked you before to post some nodes..still no nodes?

Official node is 178.62.217.71

I check network very often and official node, Bittrex and my desktop were always on same node.

I wasn't checking block-explorer, because that's unofficial service provided by 3rd party and I wasn't checking C-CEX because UROD has no volume there. I wasn't at home for weekend, so I couldn't check network and stake.

I'll see what I can do to improve network.

Activity: 266
Bittrex is real slow today... over 12h since confirmed withdraw and no coins received.  Undecided
btw: i stake some urods!  Wink
START TRADING!!!!! OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE IT ANYMORE!!!!

wallet not sync . cant trade.cant send coin to exchanges

again with stupid sync issue  

You are wrong, wallet sync perfectly well. But nobody except me is staking. So this is really problem of users.

Please stake, without minters network won't run!

others are staking your just on a diff fork

my wallet is stuck on 31422 for 3 days now(with 4 connections)

also you BE say 31421 ,ccex says 37297,bittrex say 31418

which block are you on? lol

i asked you before to post some nodes..still no nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: