Pages:
Author

Topic: US Airforce is using blockchain - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
November 07, 2019, 12:39:40 AM
The secure nature of data transfer through blockchain makes blockchain a prime factor for the next generation security and anonymity and the US airforce doesn't want to lag behind any other forces. They seemed to have made contracts with two popular blockchain firms to develop a blockchain primarily for communication among units and stations.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-air-force-steps-up-blockchain-use-what-else-is-the-pentagon-up-to

Waoh! This is indeed a very beautiful development.  I believe many other government bodies will still adopt it with time. And more development will find it's way into the cryptospace,  making it widely acceptable in all the countries of the world in the future
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 01, 2019, 11:10:47 AM
The secure nature of data transfer through blockchain makes blockchain a prime factor for the next generation security and anonymity and the US airforce doesn't want to lag behind any other forces. They seemed to have made contracts with two popular blockchain firms to develop a blockchain primarily for communication among units and stations.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-air-force-steps-up-blockchain-use-what-else-is-the-pentagon-up-to

Armies and governments will for sure use opaque ledger cryptocurrencies. They cant afford that just anyone can snoop on their transactions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
September 01, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
Waw! That's really huge step in btc adoption, I hope Mr Trump will not have problem with such great news, because clearly this shows blockchain technology is has a role to play after all, this is certainly the beginning of more adoption, slow and stead we go to the top.

not bitcoin mate, but the tech behind the bitcoin called Blockchain is the best technology for now,
so, US airforce already one step ahead,, i believe soon or later other country will follow
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 01, 2019, 10:47:28 AM
Waw! That's really huge step in btc adoption, I hope Mr Trump will not have problem with such great news, because clearly this shows blockchain technology is has a role to play after all, this is certainly the beginning of more adoption, slow and stead we go to the top.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
September 01, 2019, 10:46:40 AM
BLockchain is a techonology of the future. A lot of the companies are using it. IBM, Walmart, Maersk...
But this not mean that crypto is a techonology of the future, unfortunately
And unfortunately there is no crypto without blockchain,what other things you can use blockchain technology for? The definition of blockchain says

blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.

As you can see the blockchain definition is still pointing to cryptography and wholely to get a transaction done so where ever blockchain reaches crypto will be standing right next to it.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 01, 2019, 10:40:27 AM
With more encryption and full control over the blockchain by US forces will make the data cna be distributed anonymously. But it looks like US will not only use the native blockchain only but i believe that will also adopt the secondary technology to get more privacy in the blockchain. As far as i know, that will be used to create a transaction for the important information between one to another section.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 01, 2019, 10:33:05 AM
BLockchain is a techonology of the future. A lot of the companies are using it. IBM, Walmart, Maersk...
But this not mean that crypto is a techonology of the future, unfortunately
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 01, 2019, 10:29:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: