Pages:
Author

Topic: "US confirms American carried out Syria suicide bombing" - page 2. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Perfect story for them to run w/ in terms of getting public support for droning "American" citizens overseas w/o due process.

Or even droned at home. The sooner this administration is gone the better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Kia ora!
well, guess that plan of mine to trek from Athens to the pyramids overland is out of the question Sad

If you go dressed as a camel, the chances of you being smoked in a drone strike drop by like a whole 10%.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
well, guess that plan of mine to trek from Athens to the pyramids overland is out of the question Sad
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Anyway the Americans are supporting the anti-Assad forces, so it won't matter. The total number of foreign troops fighting in Syria is estimated at more than 100,000. The Europeans alone number more than 2,000. This is definitely not a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Perfect story for them to run w/ in terms of getting public support for droning "American" citizens overseas w/o due process.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2014/05/31/us-confirms-american-carried-syria-suicide-bombing/

AFP – An American fighting for a hardline Islamist group carried out a deadly suicide bombing, US officials said Friday, in the first such case in the war.

The confirmation came amid growing fears over the flood of foreigners into Syria, with no end in sight in the three-year war that has already left 162,000 people dead.

“The American citizen involved in the suicide bombing in Syria is believed to be Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement.

Abu-Salha is thought to have been behind a truck bombing against regime forces on Sunday in the northern province of Idlib.

Interesting...first time I've heard of this happening. Prayers go out to those struggling.
Pages:
Jump to: