Pages:
Author

Topic: US goverment to start mining bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 2950 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 01, 2014, 09:50:55 AM
Pure speculation, but is the UK government already mining Bitcoins?  Wink

Cex.io is a registered UK LTD company on Threadneedle Street, the same street as the Bank of England, in the City of London where all the old money banks are located!

The (Secret) City of London http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrObZ_HZZUc

Activity: 350
Merit: 254
February 01, 2014, 08:31:06 AM
CONFIRMED...lol  Grin

But for real, did Mr lee just recommend that the US government start mining Coins to defend the network?

Hello !

What is your source of information ?
If your news are real, then the price of the BTC should rise above $1000 next week.

Charles Lee the creator of LTC suggested it at this weeks senate meeting. As well as the chick in the third group of speakers on day 2.

ITS CONFIRMED!

- Charles Lee Statements at the New York Bitcoin Hearing Day 1 Panel 2 Jan 28 2014
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2014, 08:09:20 AM
CONFIRMED...lol  Grin

But for real, did Mr lee just recommend that the US government start mining Coins to defend the network?

Hello !

If your news are real, then the price of the BTC should rise above $1000 next week.

Charles Lee the creator of LTC suggested it at this weeks senate meeting. As well as the chick in the third group of speakers on day 2.

ITS CONFIRMED!

Care to share any link?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
January 31, 2014, 07:28:31 PM
CONFIRMED...lol  Grin

Hello !

ITS CONFIRMED!
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
January 31, 2014, 05:00:54 PM
CONFIRMED...lol  Grin

Hello !

legendary
January 31, 2014, 03:08:58 PM
this post is shit it aint gonna happen

You have no clue what you are talking about!

Many times over the last few days I have heard that the government mining bitcoins is the only real way to make sure that the network is secure. An attack on the network can be done today for a few hundred million bucks. I know that sounds like a bunch but one unhappy bank or CC company can attack the network without flinching. A few hundred million is nothing to a bank with trillions.

Where are they going to get the hardware from?

That's a great question. I have been wondering this myself since the latest hearings.
I can only assume they will get them built from one of the huge chip guys out there.

All I know is that time and time again over the two days of testimony I heard the speakers suggest that the only way for the network to be truly secure is if the gouv gets behind it and starts working to secure it and its future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

Many times over the last few days I have heard that the government mining bitcoins is the only real way to make sure that the network is secure. An attack on the network can be done today for a few hundred million bucks. I know that sounds like a bunch but one unhappy bank or CC company can attack the network without flinching. A few hundred million is nothing to a bank with trillions.

Where are they going to get the hardware from?
legendary
January 31, 2014, 02:26:26 PM

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 31, 2014, 01:39:05 AM
legendary
January 28, 2014, 05:26:23 PM
For real, we don't need the government mining bitcoins or any other coin for that matter. Its only going to push us small time miners overboard, drowning in our sorrow because the diff keeps jumping 100%.

Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078
January 28, 2014, 05:20:08 PM
Watch out for that 'unknown' pool Wink
legendary
January 28, 2014, 04:07:49 PM
CONFIRMED...lol  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: