Pages:
Author

Topic: U.S. Government's $10 Million Reward - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 182
August 19, 2021, 01:02:45 PM
U.S. government awards $10 million in cryptocurrency to track cybercriminals.

the U.S. State Department plans to identify cybercriminals supported by other countries by paying multimillion-dollar prizes to White Helmets hackers. These bonuses are supposed to be paid in digital currency.
Though you don't provide any source link. And we can't verify your statement. But if this news is true then it will be my point of view on this.

Whats a big news on this. This is like an eye wash to the users of crypto. Us government has a strong point of cybersecurity world. The whole world know that us has the world most intelligent cyber security agency whom are always aware and working to track all type of cyber criminal. And in my opinion they are enough capable to do it. Then why government need to hire others where the teacker can be more dangerous because the cyber criminal has also fund to buy those trackers who will track cyber criminal for multi million dollar money. I think its can be another type of money waste eye wash. Can't understand a single time in my whole life about government any decision or step. Though what can we do now best wishes for those who are going to do tracking cyber criminal. A best wish to you guys so that you can be success and grab this multi million dollar.

Don't offended guys its just my point of view your point of view can be different. Thanks for understand.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
August 19, 2021, 01:01:31 PM
You should provide a link to your post. How do we verity if your story is true. This is a very vital information which requires verification before making replies to avoid spreading misleading informations.
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
August 19, 2021, 12:53:49 PM
U.S. government awards $10 million in cryptocurrency to track cybercriminals.

the U.S. State Department plans to identify cybercriminals supported by other countries by paying multimillion-dollar prizes to White Helmets hackers. These bonuses are supposed to be paid in digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: