Pages:
Author

Topic: U.S. is bad - page 2. (Read 1333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2015, 07:21:30 PM
That's foolish talk coming from a senior member around here. Bitcoin is the tool to use to bypass all those a-holes.

I will never attack unarmed and defenceless people no matter how stupid they are, the problem are the people with guns who support them, the real power lies with them, oh and way to go, thanks to this post you've probably gotten yourself and others onto a watch list.

Think I'm joking? It does happen, depends on how frequently you post this kind of bullshit though.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 04, 2015, 05:24:37 PM
all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.

Come on, now. Shot through and through with love and affection. Their replacements might be worse.

Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 04, 2015, 05:21:06 PM
That's foolish talk coming from a senior member around here. Bitcoin is the tool to use to bypass all those a-holes.

Disagree, that's how tyrants have always been dealt without throughout history.
Would really be a lot like Zombie hunting.
May 04, 2015, 05:20:00 PM
Plz, You don't have the balls to shoot a gum wad at your teacher.  Roll Eyes

Very likely, if i was anywhere near you with a gun in my hand, you'd shit yourself.  And if you joined in I'd bet i'd get more kills than you, if you were even man enough to do so.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 04, 2015, 04:58:54 PM
Plz, You don't have the balls to shoot a gum wad at your teacher.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
May 04, 2015, 04:53:36 PM
May 04, 2015, 04:49:21 PM
all u.s. government, judges, politicians and other officials can be shot on site as the traitors they are.  It would probably be best to coordinate the effort and exterminate them as much as possible on a particular day.  Most likely will have to kill off a number of retarded citizens as well.  Whatever is nessary to protect the constitution should be done.
Pages:
Jump to: