Pages:
Author

Topic: [US] Mass shooting [mega-thread]; Days Since Last Mass Shooting [1] - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152
Whooo! we did it. We made it 1 whole day without a mass shooting.
courts are slow in that case; mass shootings are way more important.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Dayton shooter was killed within a minute of opening fire, why are so many shooting incidents happening all of a sudden. Are these linked to some terrorist organisation, or these are being done by people who’re mentally unstable. I hope these cowardly acts stop soon, really can’t understand what they’ll get by murdering innocent people.

News: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49224816

Another one in Chicago. wow.

That is every week in Chicago. Good thing guns are so restricted there right?

3 mass shootings in one day; this is fine.

Chicago has a mass shooting; better blame Chicago violence.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever

That is every week in Chicago. Good thing guns are so restricted there right?
Another mass shooting in Ohio today. Lovely. Don't even need to update the title.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
It's the easiest solution and I can't think of any other solution to ever be able to prevent crazy/mentally ill people from committing crimes. Education will not help against mentally ill people, no matter how much you try, what other solution can you think of?

1. Adequate mental health services. Making it easier for people to obtain psychiatric services and be prescribed anti-psychotic and mood stabilizing medications. A society-wide initiative to remove the stigma around mental health care.

2. Upping background checks for those seeking to purchase firearms.

3. Banning of assault weapons and military-grade weapons.

10 more people were just killed in Ohio. This is getting way out of hand.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-10-may-be-dead-in-dayton-ohio-gunfire-reports

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

And people in your country think they should ban guns, if someone had a gun there, he/she might have been able to stop the attack.

Texas has some of the most liberal gun laws in the entire nation. Texans celebrate this and usually do carry guns anywhere and everywhere. How do you know they didn't try to stop it? Perhaps the idea of arming everyone to the teeth isn't necessarily a good solution.

Cue the massacre defenders with their usual false flag allegations in 3... 2... 1...

This shooter had a testimony written before doing this where he mentioned attacking only "easy zones" where he knows there are no guns or guards. "Gun free zones" seem like the best target for mass shooters. I mean if i want to kill a lot of people, i would just go to a place I know it has no guns.

All WalMarts have guards of some sort, and a lot of WalMarts have armed guards. They even have armed shoppers.

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02/shoppers-pulled-weapons-walmart-shooting

I can't believe that the best solution to prevent massacres is to arm everyone to the teeth.

It's the easiest solution and I can't think of any other solution to ever be able to prevent crazy/mentally ill people from committing crimes. Education will not help against mentally ill people, no matter how much you try, what other solution can you think of?
legendary

And people in your country think they should ban guns, if someone had a gun there, he/she might have been able to stop the attack.

Texas has some of the most liberal gun laws in the entire nation. Texans celebrate this and usually do carry guns anywhere and everywhere. How do you know they didn't try to stop it? Perhaps the idea of arming everyone to the teeth isn't necessarily a good solution.

Cue the massacre defenders with their usual false flag allegations in 3... 2... 1...

This shooter had a testimony written before doing this where he mentioned attacking only "easy zones" where he knows there are no guns or guards. "Gun free zones" seem like the best target for mass shooters. I mean if i want to kill a lot of people, i would just go to a place I know it has no guns.

All WalMarts have guards of some sort, and a lot of WalMarts have armed guards. They even have armed shoppers.

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02/shoppers-pulled-weapons-walmart-shooting

I can't believe that the best solution to prevent massacres is to arm everyone to the teeth.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I guess its not easy to draw your gun on a guy who is holding AK-47,  open carry is nice in theory, but rare are people that are actually ready to use it at the attacker,its easier said than done.Unfortunately.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
As the mass shootings increase, more and more average people are arming themselves for self-protection. And if their local or State governments are against it, there will be dead government officials and cops lying around.

Cool
Whooo!

We did it. 1 day without a mass shooting.
Another mass shooting today. Mississippi. How long will the trend continue?  Roll Eyes
---
Two children dead at least.
---

Another shooting, can someone tally up the causalities.'

---

More shootings. Pretty much anytime there's news of impeachment.
Pages:
Jump to: