Pages:
Author

Topic: US NETFLIX WORLDS CHEAPEST 1 YEAR GUARANTEE LEGAL LONG TERM ACCTS KEEP FAVORITES - page 10. (Read 26662 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
AwesomeWildGamer
I will take the vouch and post feed after.

No commitment, right?

UPDATE

Week 1 - He gave me new user and pass for 30 days, so far its working fine. I will keep posting if there is any update.
Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
!!CURRENTLY OFFERING 1 MONTH FREE FOR FIRST 10 VOUCHES!!

I've just added a crazy offer for the next 10 customers 1 Free month without commitment to make payment.
Simply post a request on thread I'll send you your log in & password.

UPDATE : Free 1 month Vouch Accounts Now Only available to Hero & Legendary Members.
Catalog Websites
Ireland country accounts just added too. 
Catalog Websites
Καλημέρα  Smiley
what stops an eu citizen buy a us account....Can't I buy US  account?

Update: ALL COUNTRIES NOW AVAILABLE
I have Netflix Accounts for All countries. US, EU, Canada, Brazil etc..
Brand New Netflix Account set up Today from your country of request.
I offer the World's cheapest Legal Official Netflix account.
The Price is the same regardless of your country of request.

Please state country of choice on purchase. Use the $4 Tester account to verify that Netflix account matches your Country of choice
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
May I ask what stops an eu citizen buy a us account or vice versa? Or from another country that it isn't in your countries. I am citizen of Greece. Can't I buy US  account?
Catalog Websites
Thanks for your interest Mike.
I will be offering Hulu & HBO accounts in 2-3 days time.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Catalog Websites
Can i have one for free? I have this app netflix on my smart tv but the problem is i dont have a premium account.

Hey yhansky - Sent you this in PM a few days back but making sure you got my response : As per conditions anyone (except Newbies can have 30 days free.) Just post "I agree to conditions" & I'll set you up with your unique log in & password.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yes - I'm in the process of offering other services such as Hulu, HBO and Amazon Prime Video.
Watch this space. I'll PM you as soon as they come available. Should be within next 7-14 days.

Cool thanks.
Catalog Websites
Yes - I'm in the process of offering other services such as Hulu, HBO and Amazon Prime Video.
Watch this space. I'll PM you as soon as they come available. Should be within next 7-14 days.

UPDATE: 18th July 2016
Yes I can now set up
Sling Accounts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sling-tv-orangeblueall-extras-1-month-guarantee-worlds-cheapest-starz-showtime-1656222
US Amazon Prime US accounts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/4-amazon-prime-account-6-months-guaranteed-prime-video-20-off-purchases-hbo-1623608
Also Monthly HBO Now & acorn accounts.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can you get other streaming services ? Like Hulu ?
Catalog Websites
FlipPro -Thanks for your interest.
My service is independent of Netflix, it enables a member to pay for Netflix with Bitcoin (or Paypal)
It is Fully Legal. These are legitamate Official Netflix accounts. Set up on request today.
A key benefits of the service as well as 20-60% off is you can pay anonymously for Netflix without having to disclose sensitive
personal or payment information on the account. It is ideal for those who value their privacy highly.

If you are concerned about the longterm validity of an account:
This service comes with a warranty guaranteeing the discounted rate for at least 12 months and the service will continue
long beyond this period so long as bitcoin payment is received monthly & Netflix doesn't radically changes its T&Cs.

Can i have one for free? I have this app netflix on my smart tv but the problem is i dont have a premium account ,thats why i can watch movies on that app.
Yes I currently still have a vouch 1 month free - no commitment & no payment just a vouch on the post. You can test out your app.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Does NetFlix know you're doing this?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can i have one for free? I have this app netflix on my smart tv but the problem is i dont have a premium account ,thats why i can watch movies on that app.
Catalog Websites
I see a lot of topics on fb about making netflix accounts using bins or hacked credits cards.
Are you using this tricks?
These are Fully Legal legitamate Official Netflix accounts. I have funded these accounts with my own legal tender.
These are not hacked accounts. These have not been funded with illegal credit cards.
Please can you clarify what a bins account is. I assume it not legal & is some sort of hacked account
and therefore these are not a bins accounts. Please illuminate me to what a bins account is.

Beware of Other sellers selling Netflix accounts.
They will be illegal hacked or resold accounts -they will stop working after a few days.

Here's an e.g. of thread that started off promising & legit & within a few weeks, seller cleared out & after promising lifetime accounts too. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993035.60

My accounts are the World's Cheapest Rates Guaranteed
Longest customer currently 6 months+
I will grant 8 weeks Free to anyone who highlights a Full member successfully selling Legal Netflix accounts.
There's no one-else out there.

Can i have one for testing?
Yes. You will receive log in details for a fully legal US Netflix account set up from scratch for you personally.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
can you send me a test account
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can i have one for testing?  And what payment  did you use?
I see a lot of topics on fb about making netflix accounts using bins or hacked credits cards.
Are you using this tricks?
Catalog Websites
I can set up your Netflix account for any country in the World.
Please specify on order if you want a specific country.

All accounts are Official Netflix. Not hacked and not shared. You will get your own Unique log in & Password.
Rates typically 25%-60% less than standard Netflix in your home country. Pay via bitcoin or paypal.        

If you want a specific price comparison for your country - Please post a request on thread.

Price Comparison

U.S             E.U            Netherlands          Brazil             BestNetflix
|
|
|
1 screen SD
2 Screen HD
4 screen UHD

|
|
|
$8
$10
$12
|
|
|
 $9   (€8 )
 $11.3(€10)  
 $13.5(€12)  
|
|
|
$12  (Kr 79)
$13.8 (Kr 89)
$18  (Kr 119)
|
|
|
$6.2  (BR 19.9)
$7.3  (BR 22.9)
$9.35 (BR 29.9)
|
|
|
  $4.5  
 $5.5  
  $6.5

|
|
|

!! Cheaper than Brazil !!
Cheapest Rate for Official Legal Netflix in the World Guaranteed
Find Another Legal Netflix Rate Cheaper - I'LL BEAT IT!

Catalog Websites
I'm already subscribed to netflix Will I get a month free ? An I top up my own account here ? How does this work?

I'm already subscribed to netflix Will I get a month free ? An I top up my own account here ? How does this work?

How it works for Current Subscribers
Send me a PM of your current My list / recently watched (or email me screen shots)
I'll add all your selections to your 'My list' (Favourites) on the new account.

It's up to you whether you keep your original account active or not while you test my service.
Once it is closed if you want to apply your old/personal email to the new account you can do so.  
There's no risk and if you really concerned keep your original account open until you've tested the service for a while[/color]

So to clarify :
This will be a new account but with your old account content transferred over.

Pages:
Jump to: