Pages:
Author

Topic: US Non-VoIP Voice & Text Verification | www.textverified.com | Free Vouch copies - page 12. (Read 34413 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Can i have a vouch mate?

I would love to try your services.

Thank you.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
I’d love to try this before I buy. Can i get a vouch?

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, your account doesn't meet our requirements for a vouch copy. You can test our service with just $2. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we'll issue you a full refund.
Activity: 1
I’d love to try this before I buy. Can i get a vouch?
Bypass sms verifications with our disposable and temporary mobile numbers!

https://www.textverified.com -- for all your non-VoIP US text, sms, voice phone verifications.

Handing out vouch copies!

I was looking for a service like yours, a non voip number
Can I have a vouch to test if is going to work for me?

Thank you and good luck with your sales

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, your account doesn't meet our requirements for a vouch copy. You can test our service with just $2. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we'll issue you a full refund.
what provider do you use?

We source our numbers directly from major US carriers: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T.
Activity: 3

Certainly! Sorry for the delay (holiday in the US). Please check your in box for a vouch copy. All codes are redeemable to https://www.textverified.com/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

Vouch? I want to deposit with paypal but it says 48hours. Too long

Check your pms for a promo code, redeemable to https://www.textverified.com

Please note that generally, PayPal transactions are instant and require no wait. However, PayPal will sometimes randomly select payments for their review. In these cases, PayPal will hold the payment until they finish reviewing the transaction and this process can take up to 48 hours.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Vouch? I want to deposit with paypal but it says 48hours. Too long
Can I have a vouch copy mate, also are long term numbers available?

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, your account age does not meet our criteria for a promo code. You can try our service for just $2 and we guarantee your verification, or your money back. We do have longterm/rental numbers available.
Can I have a vouch copy mate, also are long term numbers available?
can i get a coupon?
Thank you for your interest! Your inbox settings are preventing me from PMing you.

Handing out vouch copies for www.textverified.com!
Activity: 6
Can i get trial coupon?

Thank you for your interest! We see that you have already requested and received a promo code: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50482091
Please purchase more credits if you would like to continue using our service.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I need a vouch copy to try.
If this is working am gonna need about 10-20 numbers.
And for how long can I use the numbers? a week, a month or a year?

I was using SMSPVA but their service is no longer working for me that's why i'm looking for an alternative.
Hope your service will solve my problem.  

We provide temporary/disposable numbers and rentals as well. Our rentals last from weeks to months but none are "permanent". Are you looking for 10-20 rentals?

am gonna need the rentals of course.
How much for a number? I wanna know the price before I made a decision.
Still, can I get a vouch copy to try? thanks Smiley  

Sure thing! Our rentals are 60 credits per 7 days and are capable of inbound sms/texts. This translates to roughly $4-5 depending on the size of the credit bundles you buy: https://www.textverified.com/calc

Once a rental is assigned, you gain exclusive rights to the use of that rental. We do not recycle or reuse rentals. All of our numbers are US non-VoIP. I'm authorized to provide you with a 15 credit promo code to try our temporary/disposable numbers. Our rental numbers share the same source(s) as our temporary/disposable numbers, direct from major US carriers.
Wow, too expensive! Why not give them price similar to proxies?
Something like a dollar or so for a number? I don't think anyone would like to pay $5 for a single number for a week.
I'm going to use these numbers for PayPal & PaxFul - I can only use a number once or twice in a month. You should lower the price. thanks Smiley  

We are not a proxy service so we can't price like one, unfortunately. Our disposal/temporary numbers are priced at below $1 per verification for PayPal / Paxful if you need multiple verifications. What you're getting with a rental is the right or option to use that same number for an extended period of time.
https://www.textverified.com -- for all your non-VoIP US text, sms, voice phone verifications.

Handing out vouch copies!

Mind letting me have a vouch?
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE

I was using SMSPVA but their service is no longer working for me that's why i'm looking for an alternative.

We provide temporary/disposable numbers and rentals as well. Our rentals last from weeks to months but none are "permanent". Are you looking for 10-20 rentals?

Sure thing! Our rentals are 60 credits per 7 days and are capable of inbound sms/texts. This translates to roughly $4-5 depending on the size of the credit bundles you buy: https://www.textverified.com/calc

Once a rental is assigned, you gain exclusive rights to the use of that rental. We do not recycle or reuse rentals. All of our numbers are US non-VoIP. I'm authorized to provide you with a 15 credit promo code to try our temporary/disposable numbers. Our rental numbers share the same source(s) as our temporary/disposable numbers, direct from major US carriers.
Wow, too expensive! Why not give them price similar to proxies?
Something like a dollar or so for a number? I don't think anyone would like to pay $5 for a single number for a week.
I'm going to use these numbers for PayPal & PaxFul - I can only use a number once or twice in a month. You should lower the price. thanks Smiley 

Pages:
Jump to: