Pages:
Author

Topic: US Non-VoIP Voice & Text Verification | www.textverified.com | Free Vouch copies - page 5. (Read 34400 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I will test this service folks, and let you know if it's worth it or not
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Received credits and they seem to have a wide variety of SMS verification selections to choose from. It is a bit pricey depending on what application you need to send verification to so I'd advise checking out the prices before purchasing credits. Service overall works well though.
Thank you for your feedback!

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
Received credits and they seem to have a wide variety of SMS verification selections to choose from. It is a bit pricey depending on what application you need to send verification to so I'd advise checking out the prices before purchasing credits. Service overall works well though.
hello,

can you send me a vouch copy please
thank you
Unfortunately your account doesn't meet our minimum requirements for a vouch copy.

my account age is almost 4 years old Smiley
Unfortunately we also look at account activity and your account does not meet the requirement
Activity: 10
hello,

thank you
Unfortunately your account doesn't meet our minimum requirements for a vouch copy.

my account age is almost 4 years old Smiley
hello,

thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
can i also get a vouch copy

thanks in anticipation
Activity: 10
hello,

thank you
Can I have a coupon

Hello,

Can I receive a voucher to try your service?

Activity: 1
Hello,

Can I receive a voucher to try your service?
can i also get a vouch copy

thanks in anticipation

Please check your inbox for a promo code, redeemable to www.textverified.com!

Received the voucher copy and tried their texting service to activate an account and it went great as expected without any problem whatsoever.

Would recommend it to anyone that is looking for non-VoIP numbers to do verifications.

Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 504
Merit: 33

Received the voucher copy and tried their texting service to activate an account and it went great as expected without any problem whatsoever.

Would recommend it to anyone that is looking for non-VoIP numbers to do verifications.
I'd like a vouch copy if it's available

Also a suggestion, add another coin like ETH or LTC to your payment, BTC transaction fees are high for smaller payments and because of fees basically users should spend around 5$ for 2.5$ worth of credit.

Activity: 504
Merit: 33
I'd like a vouch copy if it's available

Also a suggestion, add another coin like ETH or LTC to your payment, BTC transaction fees are high for smaller payments and because of fees basically users should spend around 5$ for 2.5$ worth of credit.
Bypass sms verifications with our disposable and temporary mobile numbers!

https://www.textverified.com -- for all your non-VoIP US text, sms, voice phone verifications.

Handing out vouch copies!

Please can i get a vouch copy?

Can I get a vouch copy too

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Bypass sms verifications with our disposable and temporary mobile numbers!

https://www.textverified.com -- for all your non-VoIP US text, sms, voice phone verifications.

Handing out vouch copies!

Please can i get a vouch copy?
Is Google voice still available?
Yes, Google voice verifications are available.
Is Google voice still available?
Pages:
Jump to: